hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:49 pm
Broken Heart Loser
hookshot1
Broken Heart Loser
hookshot1
Broken Heart Loser
But if I run away I'd ruin my mom change at getting me and my broher back, but I don't think I can stand another year in NJ

well. I don't know really what to say. For me, i would probably have a few fights, probably involving alot of swearing, because after all it is your freakin life. And evn in the court of law, the children should be able to decide where to go, becuase its their life! who says you can change someone else's life? what gives you the right?
true true but the ourt has all power and s**t I hate it, I wish I could kill ?Bush and take over the USA YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
Would you organize conventions for us all? and let us run around like scuicidal maniacs?
no of couse not there would be some order
man. heck. I'm not voting for you then. ^ ^. (jk)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:53 am
Such Sweet Nightmares
Well, I Don't Want To Kill Myself, But Rather Someone Else.

I Know How To Do It, Too.

I'm Invited To His Barbecue, But I Hate Him.

It's A Family Tradition To Have The First Born Son Light The Barbecue, In His Culture.

They Leave The Lighter Fluid Under The Sink.

I Can Ask To Go To The Bathroom...

Take The Lighter Fluid,

Then My Friend Makes A Toast.

While They're All Watching Him, I Pour The Lighter Fluid On The Grill.

When He Goes To Light It,

The Lighter Fluid Ignites, Causing An Explosion Large Enough To, At The Very Least, Horribly Maim Him.

Or I Could Use His Front Door For A Backdraft Effect, Also Using Fire To Kill Him.

It Think The Barbecue Would Be Better, Because It Would Look Like An Accident.

damn thats a pretty badass idea. 3nodding
i luff coming up with new way to kill random people i dont like!
i might just stab them with a spork!
or make someone suck of nicateen patches all day till their eyes turn yellow and they croll into a corner a disnergrate! heart
i like you fire idea better tho! :]

good luck man.  

Ila-Sweet

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:15 pm
If you want to kill someone..i know how. take a syrynge. i have no idea, one of the needles form a doctor pretty much. but make sure its empty. then pull it back, only pulling ing air, then stab it into them, and just force the air in with the pressy thingy, then when the air gets to they're heart they have a heart attack.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:47 pm
hookshot1
If you want to kill someone..i know how. take a syrynge. i have no idea, one of the needles form a doctor pretty much. but make sure its empty. then pull it back, only pulling ing air, then stab it into them, and just force the air in with the pressy thingy, then when the air gets to they're heart they have a heart attack.

it could be easily be lead back to the person who took the life.  

Angel of the End

Angel of the End

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:52 pm
Listen, we all want to kill, we all wish death upon others before we even realize what it truely is. If you really want to kill someone, wait. Wait until it wouldn't hurt anyone who matters to you, till your an adult and such. If you are still angry then, see what that person has become. I read a story, someone, now and adult, went to kill someone to used to bully him in middle school. When he got there, the man was in such bad shape, the guy just pointed his finger at him and said, "bang...bang...bang...bang...bang...bang...your dead." Then he walked away, and the man was left wondering who that was, although he knew, it was not confirmed. Well to do ending. And... think of many worse people who are not dead, and who proubably will not die for their deeds, but will at the same time suffer for them naturally.  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 3:50 pm
Such Sweet Nightmares
Well, I Don't Want To Kill Myself, But Rather Someone Else.

I Know How To Do It, Too.

I'm Invited To His Barbecue, But I Hate Him.

It's A Family Tradition To Have The First Born Son Light The Barbecue, In His Culture.

They Leave The Lighter Fluid Under The Sink.

I Can Ask To Go To The Bathroom...

Take The Lighter Fluid,

Then My Friend Makes A Toast.

While They're All Watching Him, I Pour The Lighter Fluid On The Grill.

When He Goes To Light It,

The Lighter Fluid Ignites, Causing An Explosion Large Enough To, At The Very Least, Horribly Maim Him.

Or I Could Use His Front Door For A Backdraft Effect, Also Using Fire To Kill Him.

It Think The Barbecue Would Be Better, Because It Would Look Like An Accident.

IM GUESSING THIS IS YOUR OLDER BROTHER?  

OneLastHeartbeatxx

Help and advice

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas