Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreamy_Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:15 am
This is the beginning of a adventure.There are 2 main character: 1 girl, 1 boy.I named the girl Rosa and the boy Agril.They are brother and sister.I wrote here the first part and every body will continue it (If you like to):

Today is a cool spring day.Everyone still sleeping at their warm house.The snow are melted but the weather still have a little cool from the winter.In the town's road, a little girl is walking.She look lovely in her pink hat and the skirt which have some flowers on it.She feels really cold and quicker to go to her house_ the last house of town,the house near the forest.Lucky for her, everything beginning to be warmer.A voice from a little bird make her feels great.....

I only wrote to that.If anyone want to, just continue  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:53 pm
She stops to look at the bird. After satisfying her curiosity, she continues on her way. When she reaches home, she hangs her hat on the corner of her headboard and sits on her bed. As she starts to relax, she hears stirring from the next room. It is her brother as he wakes up from a good night's sleep.  

Jennivieve

Peaceful Nerd

Yeet

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:59 am
They both begin to ponder the day's possible happenings, feeling strangly exhilarated.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:21 am
they go and have breakfast and do there morning chores...  

DrEgOn cLaZ

thain89

7,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Befriended 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:49 pm
A knock comes to their door - a strange incident since neither was expecting company and they don't often get visitors...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:22 am
The knock is repeated. They both get up and go to the door. Looking out the window they see a queer looking old lady with a umbrella she uses as a cane.
She whispers soltly loud enough for them to hear." Can you direct me to the nearest inn. I am getting so cold."  

JoeyRay Smith51

electricavalanche

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:45 pm
Today is a cool spring day.Everyone still sleeping at their warm house.The snow are melted but the weather still have a little cool from the winter.In the town's road, a little girl is walking.She look lovely in her pink hat and the skirt which have some flowers on it.She feels really cold and quicker to go to her house_ the last house of town,the house near the forest.Lucky for her, everything beginning to be warmer.A voice from a little bird make her feels great.....

......Then she goes into the forest where the bird was and felt sad because there was a little bolt thing on the bird. The boy hiding behind a tree, a few meters away, had a control and hit a button. Then the bird exploded. The girl died and the boy was happy.

Sorry I'm violent  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:15 am
The knock is repeated. They both get up and go to the door. Looking out the window they see a queer looking old lady with a umbrella she uses as a cane.
She whispers soltly loud enough for them to hear." Can you direct me to the nearest inn. I am getting so cold."

Rosa and her brother Agril were both surprised to see her.
The old woman was shivering. Rosa was the first to speak up. She said to her " the nearest inn is 35 kilometers away.....from the big building wich is 15 kilometers starting from the end of the forest." she managed to smile after. The woman was confused. Her brother sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop ...He simplify her sentence. " What she ment was the nearest inn is inside the main gate of the town." She smiled to the and said thank you. As she turned away from them a sudden storm came and the wind blew hard and a cold chillr rainstorm dropped heavily......So they , Rosa and Agril called the old woman to..............................  

Serinade Saec

Asylum Renegade

Cluttered Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:59 am
....So they , Rosa and Agril called the old woman to...........................

...come on inside since they knew the long travel would be harsh and dangerous in these conditions. "Thank you so kindly for helping me," spoke the old woman in a kind tone. "Do tell me, where are your parents right now?" Rosa replied, "Two years ago our parents were killed by a common thief. He had slit their throats each. Our father killed him too in the struggle. Broke the thief's neck with the last bit of strength he had on him" Agril shook his head. "You could have simply said they died dear Rosa" He knew his sister often spoke bluntly and matter-of-factly too often.
"Oh how dreadful," the old woman replied with a little bit of shock at the description. She spoke again, "well then who takes care of you?" Agril beat her sister this time around to speak. "We take care of ourselves. We hunt and have some gardens out back. We tend to like the seclusion out here actually" "Aren't you two, too young to do all that by yourselves?"
"14 and 15 are perfectly good ages to live without supervision. Actually the age of a person shouldn't matter when it comes to that anyway. It is the maturity and skills one possesses that is the ultimate deciding factor," Rosa blurted out, a little unnerved by the old womans assessment but let it pass by as it meant nothing to her. "Well would you care to have some dinner with us while you wait?" Agril asked her. "I would like that, thank you again." With that they all retired to the kitchen and began preparing a meal.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:25 pm
With that they all retired to the kitchen and began preparing a meal.

"Now dear," the older woman started, helping Rosa kneed some bread dough. "Like this. You just go all over."
Rosa glared at the woman, wishing that she could help her brother with the meat, but he had insisted on doing it himself. "Like this?" she asked, her voise holding a slight edge to it as if this lady did one more thing to corect her, she might attack.
"Much better. Now, do you know what we're going to do with these?" the woman asked.
Rosa shrugged. "How would I know? I'm not the one who's going to be teaching us how to cook."
The woman flipped her bread over and started to talk again. "We're going to take the peices of meat your brother is pounding out and roll them into the bread. Sort of like little... oh there's a word for this. Well, you get what I'm saying, right?"
Rosa nodded. "I kind of remember Mom making something like that." Her voise drifted off of the thought of her mom. "She was amazing," she mumbled.
The woman put her hand on Rosa's back, looking at Broke for support for his younger sibling. "I bet she was," the woman said gently. "I bet she was."  

Alerrison

IvyStarling

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:04 pm
Rosa hurriedly wipes away a few stray tears, hoping the older woman didn't notice. The older woman is tactful enough to pretend to keep kneading the dough.

"Who are you?" Rosa asks the older woman, trying to change the subject. The older woman smiles upon hearing the question.

"I am the wind that breaks over water, the light that breaks through the trees..." The older woman replied ambiguously, in a completely different tone from the light-hearted, friendly tone she had used before when kneading the dough. "Perhaps the better question would be 'Who are you?'" The older woman asks Rosa in return.

"Sorry?" Rosa asked, completely befuzzled by what she just heard. "I'm just Rosa. Our parents were killed by a thief. My brother is Agril. We take care of ourselves and each other. That's who I am." The older woman smiles knowingly.

"Do not worry anymore, what you desire most will be granted soon..."

And the older woman vanished as though she had never been there.

Stunned, Rosa did nothing for a few seconds, simply staring into the blank space where the older woman had been. What had that older woman been saying? Why did she say her greatest wish would be granted? Was she some kind of guardian? How had that older woman simply vanished into thin air?

Something suddenly clicked, and Rosa realized why the woman had been assessing her and her brother so thoroughly.

"Agril!" Rosa calls...  
15: Fantasy Land

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff