Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
Random Battles (Pit creation against creation!) (Inactive) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:39 pm
*Willow slammed on the wall her upside down with her back to it and slid down. Those warping wings were troublesome she decided and needed to go. She got up as quickly as she could, looked at GL again, and stood in a position Peter Pan is famous for.* No I'm not. I got ground dusts on me. Heh. Your squishy face parts are red.

*GLs pike found wood and Willow began to try to tie up and/or make GL's wings stick together with her wrap stuffs.*

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:40 am
*Willow striking her pose was another distraction that caused GL to falter. It made it much easier for Willow to escape Galantros' weapon. Once it pierced the piece of wood, he struggled to free his scythe*

GL: "Nnnngggh, stupid weapon, stupid tree trunk piece, friggin' naked fairies aren't fair..."

*And then his entire backside and wings were covered in the sticky, web-like substance. He reached up to try to remove them from his wings, but ended up only getting his hands stuck*

GL: "Aw CRAP..."

*Not knowing what else to do, he decided to wildly kicked at Willow*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:06 am
Haha! Willow has you now! You bull tall ones and your red squishy face parts can never think of stuffs other than lower naughty parts when you see no body wrapped nymph. *The girl looked ready to pounce and do her finishing move, kissed GL, and then turned small again.* Ohh red berries!

*She spit the sticky stuff in his eyes again and made him rise into the air rushing to the spiked ceiling. He then stopped as the ground under him disappeared and he fell down.*

*The pixie fell to her knees.* Ohhh! I go down and lose again! So close. Willow should have filled inner grr before she started. Fight over, I need bee sweets!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:32 am
*Having fallen over with a missed kick was embarrassing. Being told he was distracted because he couldn't stop thinking about nudity was more embarrassing... and then he got kissed. Galantros wanted nothing more than to pull his hood over his face while the audience cheered him on for being kissed by a naked human-sized fairy. And then, he was confused when she shrunk.*

GL: "What th.... ack, my eyes again! WOAH!"

*GL squeezed his eyes tight as he felt himself being lifted at a fast pace towards the spikes. He knew he couldn't win this round. There should have been a rule about naked fighting, darn it! Just as the spikes were about to stab into his back, the ground beneath him vanished, and he fell with a loud "TWHACK"*

GL: "Wha? Bee sweets? oh..."

The fight is over! This battle is a draw!

*The virtual world around them vanished, and suddenly GL's wings and hands were free again.*

GL: "Uhm, I guess we'd better get you some food then."

*He stepped off the holo-gamer, and headed towards the kitchen. When he realized Willow wasn't following, he went back to find out why.... she was too weak from hunger to fly. Sighing, he picked her up in his hands (trying to forget that although now she was glowing a bit and it hid her body, that she was still naked) and went to the kitchen to pour her some honey in a small cup.*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:08 am
Arena for this fight: A small clearing surrounded by tall trees. There are a few boulders and rocks scattered around, and a river located somewhere in the forest. There is no hostile wildlife.

*A tear in the dimensional fabric opened up above the forest clearing and spat out a black clad figure, sending him crashing to the ground ungracefully. The individual groaned out a swear as he managed to get to his feet, dusting off bits of leaves and twigs. His name was Quinth, and he is a bounty hunter for Limbo's government.*

*Quinth is of the reaper species, with green glowing eyes. He stands around seven foot tall, and wears mostly simple clothing, save for a black trench coat that stops just above his knees. His boots snap twigs as he walks about, trying to figure out where he is and what just happened.*

Quinth: "Damn, a random dimensional tear? I'm lucky it didn't rip apart, I hate hunting bounties in the void."

*Unsure of his whereabouts, he unhooked a small rectangular device from his belt. After activating a holographic interface, he tinkered around a bit, trying to see if his computer could detect which world he was on. Suddenly, the device sparked, and the holographic display flickered, switching to text.*

~Crystallite storage drives damaged. Attempting to repair. ETA: 30 minutes.~

Great, well, at least I can use my portal charms to get out of here... wait, where are they!? Where's my pocket dimension storage device!? Where's my UA gun!?

*After doing a quick item search, Quinth was a bit concerned that he only had a few healing charms, his tranq gun and ammunition for that, and some restraining equipment. At least he still had his yir-liquid metal defense suit and a pocket dimension on the belt that controlled it. Unfortunately, it didn't hold anything too useful besides some items used to stun people.*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:05 pm
*Two figures floated down: one carrying an open lacy umbrella that was mostly used to block the sun in the day and the other holding onto her. They had a more graceful entrance than the unfamiliar reaper because they had planned it. Daisy closed her umbrella and frowned at the new comer.*

I thought Black was next in line on the other side. And she had agreed to not use her fire skills much if we didn't use a certain one of ours. *The both did a shrugging gesture and shook their head.* How could we not see him?  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:52 pm
*Quinth's hand rested on the hidden tranquilzer gun inside of his coat, ready to draw it out of his trench coat in a moment's notice, until he saw who floated out of the sky... a pair of children apparently. He was about to relax, until a couple things clicked in his mind. One, they had floated despite looking rather human-ish, which meant they weren't. Two, he had dealt with species before that appeared to be harmless children, and turned out to be something else entirely. So he kept his hand where it was, even if it seemed like an openingly threatening gesture.*

Quinth: "Excuse me... I've been unexpectedly torn from my dimension and have been displaced. Can you tell me what world I'm on?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:18 am
*The two of them didn't appear to notice his gun. Even if they ignored it they were aware of it. They however didn't look armed at all carrying children's toys. Dan had a slingshot in his hand and Daisy was holding onto a jump rope in her other hand that didn't have the umbrella.* Someone's not in Kansas anymore.

Howdy stranger. You have somehow managed to appear in the only holo-gaming machine to our knowledge in Gaia. Currently we are playing a fighting game...

...so if you're not going to play will you please exit in a timely manner with no ill-intent. All your handy missing equipment shall appear once you're out of the illusion.  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:49 am
Quinth: "Gaia? A holo-gamer?"

"He glanced around a moment cautiously, then began to spout a stream of seemingly gibberish words directly to the holo-gamer machine.*

Quinth: "Holo-gamer, debug-test-mode: ghost transparent 1 533"

*The world flickered and turned see through, and the room became visible. Black could be seen, confused as to where this new person possibly came from. Still not satisfied, Quinth moved to the edge of the game world and stated another phrase"

Quinth: "Holo-gamer, debug-test-mode: No moving 570p"

*He then stepped out of the game while it was still running. Unfortunately, the vampire twins had been incorrect about his equipment returning... The void had swallowed some of his stuff up while he had been transported. He sighed, wondering his next move when he got a transmission through his defensive suit.*

*After some explanations and introductions, Quinth revealed he was after a bounty, which he had just learned had been captured by the Limboian authorities... so now, he didn't necessarily have to return. And upon learning that THoR had some portal charms from a resident reaper he could use to get back later, he decided he would stay and play a little bit... he could use a bit of stress relief after the harrowing time he spent in the void chasing a criminal down.*

*Stepping back into the game machine, he undid the debugging commands and the game started again. As they started, portals randomly opened up around them, and zipped about. Quinth almost groaned, he'd had enough of this earlier today. Each person was transported randomly to different areas in the playing field.

Drawing his tranq gun, he moved as quietly as he possibly could through the woods."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:47 am
Reapers didn't have heartbeats so it made it harder for the two of them. They had thought they'd have a heartbeat to help them find their person, but now they had to listen to the steps. The twins weren't exactly happy that they had separated either.

Daisy began to jump rope. "One two buckle my shoe, three four shut the door, five six pick up sticks..." Her voice had an eerie tone to it and seemed to come from all directions.  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games