View Results

cmdood

Dedicated Lunatic

9,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:52 pm
Do you have a word that you and/or your friends use that sounds really cool!!!??? post it here and let everybody know it!!! But Let people know its your word and youll eat all there cookies if they ever use!!! Oh, and please include a dictionary definition for it and use it in a sentence.

My word: Stabbity (adj): to face something that includes stabbing: used in a sentence: Marluxia forced axel to make sure Zexion faced a stabbity death  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:32 am
Lol. We use Randy.

Definition:
Randy- adj- sexually aroused; lustful; lecherous.

Used in a sentence: The thought of roxas in a school girl outfit makes Axel randy.  

Setsunai Zetsumei

XR Omega

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:52 pm
My word: Obliterate (transitive verb)
definition: 1 a: to remove utterly from recognition or memory b: to remove from existence : destroy utterly all trace, indication, or significance of.
sentence: I obliterate people.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:41 pm
Mine is more of a name.
Word- Xaras, noun
Definitions: 1) Hell in human form, 2) Westbound hellion, 3) Narcisstic teenage fangirl with a god complex, 4) Salyer of weaboos, demons, and Heartless.
Sentence Xaras is your goddess. Bow down to her, or suffer!

Yeah that's pretty much all the definitions available right now.

Xaras Cullen

tenshinokage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:48 am
when you live with parents that won't let you say "bad" words, and you have a little sister... you come out with pretty weird words.

Slog-muffin (adj) - 1. any person who "sleeps" with a lot of other people 2. any person who wears very little clothing in public... and that person is not near a beach 3. any crazy driver that drives on the wrong side of the road in broad daylight.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:26 pm
Mine is a word in spanish´´descarado´´ wich means ´´person with no shame´´  

Garex

xeris1611

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:26 am
My word: X'ed (adj) ; 1.To eat icecream with your fingers. 2.To drink coffee at midnight and choke on it, and laugh at the same time. 3. To fall to the ground, at six in the morning. 4. To call yourself a fairy. 5.To type messenges in french, when you don't talk it. 6. To do all this in one night. Sentence: You are soo X'ed, did you stay up all night???
This is something that my friend said, and X is referring to me.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:47 am
We used to use sweetish a lot. That one just meant something was awesome... Then there was the phrase 'fear me!' and it's self explanatory. =^_^=  

Netral21

kaiser321

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:17 pm
Leeroy Jenkins! - Interjection (i think) - 1. Character on popular MMORPG, World of Warcraft named by Ben Schultz. 2. Battle Cry used by many serious rp'ers.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:30 am
Stolen unashamedly from the fantastic 4.

" IT'S PUMMELIN' TIME!! "

Speaks for itself.

M e y u e

5,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Edward 100

strifechick

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:06 pm
chav/ k it's actually a word but just not here in the usa it's from the uk so i unshamefully stole it like the person above me

definition razz icture this a young lad about 12 years of age and 4 ½ feet high baseball cap at ninety degrees in a imitation addidas tracksuit, with trouser legs tucked into his socks (of course, is definitely the height of fashion). This lad is strutting around, f** in one hand jewellery al over the over, outside McDonalds acting as if he is 8 foot tall and built like a rugby player, when some poor unsuspecting adult (about 17/18 ) walks round the corner wanting to go to mcdonalds for his dinner glances at the young lad, the young lad jumps up in complete disgust and says “Whats your problem? Wanna make sommin of it? Bling Bling” when the adult starts to walk towards the young lad, the young lad pisses himself and runs off to either his pregnant 14-year-old girlfriend or his brother in the army crying his eyes out.
(yes it's long)

me and my friends use on the fake gangstas at our school  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:42 am
The word is:

Calick alot -(Verb) To match up or go well together. Example: Sora and Kairi calick alot; they should go on a date together.(:  

SharpSmiles

AntiGuardian

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:33 pm
I have a small vocabulary.
emo  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:02 pm
well here in honduras me and my friends
say zacos
its can be used in every sentence in spanish
zacos bien maje
zacos mal maje
zacos