Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
I'm not aloud to feel.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hellzeeko

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:57 pm
because I have a deep emotional attachment for girl who will never want me back again. What am I supposed to do?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:07 am
hmm...thats hard...u can move on and look 4 some1 else. but yea it's really hard i hope everythig works out 4 ya srry idk how 2 give advice 4 this...  

xXbe_JealousXx

xogirllyox

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:30 am
looks like you have a problem well just forget about her and if you cant try to have fun with people who like you for who you are

Remember have any problems got to the Ask Allie blog in this section  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:48 am
....don't feel then...just don't think about it...and just don't feel it then...I'm not trying to make a joke of this...but just do that...don't think, don't feel. Until you think you can feel again.  

CrimsonxXxSolace

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:50 am
Just try to move on...but don't suppress those feelings, it's really not good for you mentally, let them be there, acknowledge them, but don't linger on them for too long.

There's plenty of other women in the world, I'm certain you'll find one that'll love you just as much as you do her.

For now, just relax, focus on your hobbies, friends etc. Enjoy life as it comes.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:53 pm
Thanks people in the guild for trying to help me get through a difficult time.  

hellzeeko

hellzeeko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:52 pm
xogirllyox
looks like you have a problem well just forget about her and if you cant try to have fun with people who like you for who you are

Remember have any problems got to the Ask Allie blog in this section

just forgetting can't happen have flashbacks of sorts I'm trying to stay distracted and its helping some.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:39 pm
This is a place to talk about your life and get help.

But sadly, this is one of a small few of scars that can't actually heal. The only thing that can be done is to get over her. It may be hard, but there will be someone else that becomes important in your life. This is one of the toughest things anyone has to deal with, all that you can do is move on.

You can come back here just to talk about it, or look for more help. Everyone here is here to get help, or to help.

Move on. There will be someone else out there, and you may not realize it now, but there is someone out there, right now. You just have to give it time to find them, let them find you. You'll find that waiting, even though painful, is the only thing that can be done in this situation.  

a.shadow.from.the.dark

SmashinAmber

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:40 pm
I have that problem as well. She just--I don't know. We're still really good friends and everything but I can't stop myself from liking her so much. But she can't like me back because now she's figured out that she's not gay. But still, it hurts. And I can't get over it.

But what I would say is try to be with friends as much as possible to keep your mind off of it and to realize you can have a good time and be happy with people other than her.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:29 am
don't stop moving. do somethign that takes your midn completely off that person. a very hard video game. go hang out w/ ur friends. ( that cud help also if sum r girls smile ) theme parks XD. ways to fix this are endless lol.  

K1T3

CrimsonxXxSolace

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:42 am
Hey, how are you doing? Still no allow to feel yet??

Play some hardcore video game!

OR

Mess with ADobe Photoshop and try to make a GIF!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:14 am
lilipepper
Hey, how are you doing? Still no allow to feel yet??

Play some hardcore video game!

OR

Mess with ADobe Photoshop and try to make a GIF!

I suppose I could say I'm doing better..things have been seeming to turn a new leaf lately.
When I photoshop I do stuffs like this.
User Image
An I just made this joking around.
User Image  

hellzeeko

CrimsonxXxSolace

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:38 am
Wow...I like those...very creative...they're really different from the things i do...but i like the color balance in the first one very much.

And the second one, I think it's really cool...how you distort the face and blended it in with the other one. I like them...Very NIce!! ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:10 pm
Thanks, thats generally how I "Vent" things now.  

hellzeeko

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff