Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice_wanna_be

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:33 am
Genius __ Insanity
FallOutBoyPwnsAll
***Last Eclipse Quote of the Day*** (8/6/07)
“Quite a pity how things turned out, isn’t it?” — Jane

That can't be good.

I think i speak for everyone when i add a big "oh sh**" in regards to that one. 3nodding

I NEVER expected that!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:55 am
eek  

kanoocha

S p r i n k l e

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:43 am
User ImageIn regards to the Jane quote- it could be about Gianna (secretary lady).
3nodding

I hope it is...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:23 am
S p r i n k l e
User ImageIn regards to the Jane quote- it could be about Gianna (secretary lady).
3nodding

I hope it is...
Ooh, nice, yeah, thats could be it. 3nodding  

Alisox
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100

Rosalie H

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:24 am
Yeah, I cant think of any good reason to see Jane again.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:25 am
S p r i n k l e
3nodding

I hope it is...

Yeah, that makes more sense!

[The_Amazing_Chocolatier]

Cute_honor_student666

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:09 pm
cat_lover
eek
Well, that means that at least some of the Volturi come back. But...could Jane be telling that to Edward, because he wasn't expecting them to come back? Which means he could bite Bella?
OMGFANGIRLSQUEE

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:53 pm
Genius __ Insanity
FallOutBoyPwnsAll

That can't be good.

I think i speak for everyone when i add a big "oh sh**" in regards to that one. 3nodding
a really big one... maybe she means the Volturi didn't get what they wanted????  

choirperson

Genius __ Insanity

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:24 pm
ok. Here's what i think. I think she's talking to Bella. Like the Volturi wanted Bella to be used for them. Like to bite her and see what great ablity she has, after all vamp powers dont' work on her. W/Bella on their side they'd be even more unstoppable. But then for some reason or another they couldnt' do that anymore and decide to kill her off instead. So Jane's all like getting ready to eat her up and says that line at the end of her little Bad Guy Explaination Monolouge. ^_^
But hey, that was just my take on the quote. I guess we'll have to just wait and see!!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:48 pm
Genius __ Insanity
ok. Here's what i think. I think she's talking to Bella. Like the Volturi wanted Bella to be used for them. Like to bite her and see what great ablity she has, after all vamp powers dont' work on her. W/Bella on their side they'd be even more unstoppable. But then for some reason or another they couldnt' do that anymore and decide to kill her off instead. So Jane's all like getting ready to eat her up and says that line at the end of her little Bad Guy Explaination Monolouge. ^_^
But hey, that was just my take on the quote. I guess we'll have to just wait and see!!!!!!
The great thing about knowing about Breaking Dawn is that we know she won't actually die.  

Cute_honor_student666

Tacara2011

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:55 am
Genius __ Insanity
FallOutBoyPwnsAll

That can't be good.

Obviously! Jane was with Aro so that means that they went back to Italy or theycame to find her. Omigod, I almost don't want to read it now... What ever I have to wait til tonight to read it. And that is still a maybe. Some one has to post the second chapter. I already read the first.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:41 am
Geeze. I can't tell you how nervous i was to get on this morning. I'm just scared someone's gonna be like "zomg SPOLIER SPOILER SPOILER" and i'm not gonna notice till AFTER i've read it. I did that w/the H.P. book. I nearly cried. I was so pissed off.
So, just a warning. DO NOT POST QUOTES THAT ARE GONNA RUIN THE BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!! scream I will hunt you down and attack you w/my magical spork of doom. Got it?

Good. 4laugh

Genius __ Insanity

in love with a vampire

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:32 am
Alice_wanna_be
Genius __ Insanity
FallOutBoyPwnsAll

That can't be good.

I NEVER expected that!!!

eek I'm scared

"oh sh**" is right!  
Eclipse

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out