Ever Been dumped without a reason?
  Yeah
  Nope
  All the time
  Relax, just here for the gold
View Results

Forsaken-Pheonix

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:30 am
I don't generally do this but I guess i should, I mean more than one person has to have had this happen to him or her, right?

Anyways I've been seeing this girl or was for roughly a year now, or then, my apologies. I still use present tense. Well for the longest time she was all about seeing me, and hanging out with me and vice versa, well then we took another step up in the relationship and her mom went bezerk. I got it from my dad becasue he's gonna punish me for having a successful relationship. Sarcasm. Anyways so it was of and on for awhile, not we are together now we aren't, i mean her mom grounded her so we couldn't talk randomly throught our relationship.

So now its december we took the leap in november, and by the way her mom has this habbit of raiding her email and phone calls. She's one of those parent's. So she reads some emails we were sending to each other and emailed them to my dad who inturn said enough for three months. Well three months went by and we started talking, catching up and then it stopped and went from constant communication to...Whenever wherever.

So that went on till last month. Then she called me and told me we were done. Just, outta the blue. No reason. Just that, "I'm tired of feeling guilty that you don't know my friends, and i'm tired of the guilt". So as a guy i ask the standard question, "Are you leaveing me for another guy"?

Well I wonder what everyone else thinks about this, and feel free to pm me, its not like I have anything better to do.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:52 pm
i think to fully understand the problem, i need to know what this "leap in the relationship" was. Then i can most likely help you.  

cherry_berry22

mini-botch

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:30 pm
It sounds like maybe her mom told her that she HAD to break up with you, or maybe she was just tired of stressing over a relationship.

Maybe she just didn'ty have feelings for you anymore  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:10 am
the leap was, she was a virgin and we had sex.

and i can see your point, her mom has made hints about that in the past.  

Forsaken-Pheonix

Hellboy328045

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:29 am
The same thing happened to me just about a month or two ago. Well I got together with her in...September and she broke up with me after six months. Same as you except her friend said it to me. Pissed me off to high heaven. So I find out she has a secret account on gaia that she uses to spy on me. To see if I still have feelings for her. I do but I'm over it. Yet I still feel a sinking in my heart. But anyway. With you I'd just forget about it. I know it's hard but just forgive and forget as the saying goes. If it was for another guy so what. Besides in my opinion women are nuts. xd But just think of it as a learning experience.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games