View Results

Dark Philosopher

Fashionable Shade

5,300 Points
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:54 pm
Hi everyone!!! So look this is my new quest.
User Image
3900 Gold of 92,182 Gold
Items: Aoi Cache Shoes,Stealth EvoBlack Pants,Stealth EvoBlack Sleeves,Stealth EvoBlack Top,Ice Gauntlet,Ice Gauntlet,Celestial Wrap,HIPster Blue Tint Shades

Looks pretty cool right? It is missing something though. The mimzy aura will be placed in hand. I think it will give a pretty cool effect...almost like the aura will be at crossing of the celestial rings.
What was my inspiration? I'll walk you though it. For the past few months my avatar has been modeled after mythological figues such as Yurugu(African god of Chaos and trickery), Dyaus(Indian diety of the sky), Anubis (...I am pretty sure you all know). I was in a the new gaia battle system forum when I I ran into a post that said "Everyone is dressing their avvies like demons and gods...whatever happened to Super Heroes?" I'm going to help in the movement to bring classic looking Super Heroes and Villains back to gaia!!

Please donate atleast half of the gold you get from taking the poll that I've set up. If you could donate anything on this items list not already crossed of I will add you to a list. What is the list for?! arrow It's not really so that everyone could know that you donated...it's for me. For those of you that don't know when I am not questing I am way into donating myself. The list will be for me to remember those who helped me out...when they themselves need help with something.
On second thought...I will add whoever donates to the list regardless of how much so that I can repay all of you.
Thank you everyone! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:55 pm
Donator's List
ParanoidBlueGirl
Thank you everyone who helped me!

Dark Philosopher

Fashionable Shade

5,300 Points
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

pixie1208