Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Questions, Answers, and FAQs
FFX-2; I Need Help Beating the Paragon at Via Infinity

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyonin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:00 pm
I need a strategy to take down the Paragon at Cloister Infinity. Could anybody give me some tips?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:29 pm
Heh, I asked this a few months ago... Not too many people have done it...

But, I've beaten Paragon..

It's TREMA that kills me...

Well, there's a few ways to beat Paragon, like...bribing him for 250000 gil or getting your characters better armor and whatnot...

I dunno, dude. I wish I could be more help. sweatdrop  

AydenCross

Paganchild724

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:40 am
Is that that evil thing that launches at you? I HATE THAT THING! IT KEPT KILLING ME UNTIL I JUST DECIDED TO AVOID IT. evil rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:09 pm
What? No... Trema and Paragon are the final bosses in the 100th level of the Via Infinito.

...I don't remember what you're talking about. I mean, if you decide to fight Paragon, there's no avoiding Trema.  

AydenCross

Uber Aries

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:51 pm
You have two characters with Catnip and 100% Gunner forms. One for healing. Use Trigger Happy from the two gunners.
Trema murders me every time, no solution there.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:42 pm
Yeah...No one seems to have a concrete solution for beating him...But I will someday...

Some people suggest switching dressspheres but I usually get killed beforehand.  

AydenCross

Chimaria

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:58 pm
This is the only part of X-2 that makes me believe why I can't get 100%. I get up to Trema & i only last a few rounds. If anyone...anyone has any clues...tell us...pleeeeeeease! my only idea, but haven't taken the time was to top out in levels and then give it a go. I think I was at level 67-70 when I was beat down.... emo  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:03 pm
Oh, I think I'm at lvl 99, and I still get my a** kicked..

I gotta boost up some stats.. It's been a loooong time since I've played, but I know what I'm missing...  

AydenCross

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:21 am
The best and most efficient way to get past both bosses is to Bribe the Paragon with 250000 gil. Afterwards you should have everyone except Yuna change into the Mascot dressphere, while she changes into the Gunner dressphere. Hopefully you've attained auto-protect and auto-shell. Also prior to the battle you should have equipped a Key to Success and the Cat n** to Yuna. When you get into the battle with Trema let Yuna die and then revive her with a Pheonix Down. That should be enough to put her in critical for the Happy Trigger critical effect to take place. The reason for the Key to Success is that it makes almost every attack a critical hit, thus slowing down Trema as he tries to run and attack you. It's not that hard really. It's just the idea of getting out of the Paragon battle with as little casualties as possible. The Mascot dressphere should be a buffer enough.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:54 pm
i actually never went that far i could not beat the guy like he on the 47th floor he always killed me, but anyway yeh i never beat them and never got the mascott dressphere. but after 3-4 times i beat the game i got 100% secret ending is ok not woo!  

RLS169

Questions, Answers, and FAQs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff