Submit

Art shop?
  YAY!
  NAY
  I'm running an auction actually :3!
View Results

R e a f u

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:53 pm
This little idea of mine popped into my head late last night...

Now on deviantArt , especially the anime and anthro communities , a lot of people have gaiaonline accounts and they are either known on dA for said account or known on gaia for their dA page or a combination of both. Now these people usually make their money from artshops and depending on how hard they work and how their sales go , they can really make a name for them selves on gaia and dA for their art. I'm sure everyone to some degree or another(even if they don't want to admit it) wants to be a little popular and have people like their work as much as they love to make the art. And I'm certain those of us with shops want to do well. So here's my idea...

ART SHOP DIRECTORY

We could make a listing of people's shops and categorize them based on what they sell(eg. avatar edits , avatar art , OC art , breedables...whatever). With a listing people could visit each other's shops , be exposed to different types of art , different styles and hopefully we'll visit each other's dA pages while we at it. So does this sound like an alright idea? Any flaws? I think it's a good thing to promote a little community togetherness here on gaia and dA especially since there are some who claim dA isn't the classy place it used to be way back when. Here's hoping my little idea can somehow get off the ground!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:56 pm
Art Shops
-Reserved for avatar/oc/anthro/rp/edit art shops

Pet Shops
-Reserved for breedable and "regular" pet shops-

Collectable Shops
-Reserved for collectible item shops-

R e a f u

Kamahi
Captain

Questionable Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:38 pm
Wow! AWESOME Idea!!! mrgreen I will indeed make the offical Thread, and Also, here is a link to an offical Artist directory, just in case you'd like your art to be known a little more.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

NON-DA RELATED

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games