Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
emotions gone haywire... (updated)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kogru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:26 pm
rawr. i am in love with this guy (yes, i'm gay), and i'm not sure if he's straight or not. i mean he acts the part of a homosexual, but he also acts straight, i'm not sure. he's prude, so it's not like i can ask him junk like that (he gets uncomfortable >_>)

btw, we'reboth 15 >_>

i look at his picture and basicaly want to cry. i don't want to live without him anymore.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:09 pm
Honestly, it doesn't seem like he'd be angry or anything if you maybe tried a few hints here and there- since it sounds like he's all for the gay thing. You could ask him what he thinks about gay rights and etc... while he's alone, usually then you'll hear "But I'm not gay or anything" Or something along those lines, if he isn't interested in guys.

But that's as far as my knowledge goes. If he's still sorta shy about it, you could just sorta do a little small talk to get him going on that topic, maybe he just needs someone to open up to him first before he says anything. If he's still uncomfortable just drop it and occasionally bring it up every once in a great while- to sorta get him warmed up to talking about it.

I hope this helps you in some way shape or form
Fenera

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100

Death Note XPD154

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:52 am
My friend will act as gay as can be, but I'm not sure if he's gay or not. Some guys who act like that can't make up their mind.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:04 pm
Lol. thanks. i know he's for gay rights, because he goes to the GSA at my school. i joined for 2 reasons A) i'm gay, B) to see him.  

Kogru

Anabethe

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:45 pm
ask him. but rephrase the question.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:00 am
he's acting just ACTING all guys do.  

K1T3

Kogru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:24 am
K1T3
he's acting just ACTING all guys do.

??? what do you mean?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:30 am
Updattee. ok. so i went to youth group last night, which i joined because he goes there. and i walk up to see two of his friends (heather, and her sister) trying to pick each other up, then i see him. He runs off and i can't see him until i walk up more, i see he's over with jenn (his best friend) doing the same thing. well we go inside, open in prayer, and then we're informed of the scavenger hunt. well, we were split up into 2 teams, with two groups in each. i got lucky and was thrown into jenn and dj's group. <3 when we went out to go get in the car, jenn called shot gun, so dj was stuck in the back with me. so we went around collecting stuff, until this happens...

Jenn: turns aroud and looks out the back window "i think that was opel..."
TJ: snickers
DJ: turns to tj "You do NOT want to meet her!"
TJ: "I know, i've heard all about her from heather, her and cj."
Jenn: laughs "CJ is gay for DJ"
DJ: rolls eyes
Jenn: laughs harder "WAIT! that makes cj AND tj gay for dj!"
DJ: stops moving and just stares at jenn "...jenn... jsut no..."
TJ: turns red, then get mad "JENN!" smacks her over the head.
DJ: laughs "there we go."

=/ i'm tj, dj's the boy i like, and jenns the best friend. bah >_< i can't tell what he is =/ i think he might just be girly =[ or something. i mean a lot of people think he's gay, but if you ask any of his close friends they don't think so. =/ rawr. and of course jenn jsut HAD to bring the fact that i like him up >_> it's been over a year since i've fallen for him =/

at one part of the night, we picked his sister up. and me and her were chatting. dj was turned forward, and was sitting directly next to me. i looked at him... and i just wanted to kiss him >_<  

Kogru

CrimsonxXxSolace

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:31 am
meleny7
ask him. but rephrase the question.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:38 pm
u might as well just go straight up to him and ask. going crazy inside ur head over whether he is not won't really do anything, specially since u said his friends say they don't THINK so. the only way to know for sure is asking him, hard as it may be  

Sotur

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff