Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Questions, Answers, and FAQs
Help with ffx-2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:37 pm
How do I beat the feinds attacking the mining camp after I collect the gaet Keepers? I'm lvl 80 but still can't beat it!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:33 pm
'Kay, equip two characters with the Dark mage dress sphere, and one with Alchemist. Mastery, or even any experiance with those sphere are not required, although an alchemist with the stash ability Mega Phoenix can help you if you run out of items. Also, equip at least accesorry that majorly increases your HP.

Immediately as the fight starts, use a lunar curtain, star curtain and chocobo wing. (Casting protect, shell and haste on all characters) Have Dark Knights use Darkness each turn, and have an Alchemist Mix a potion and a hi-potion for a mega potion (or use the stash ablity). Ignore status aliments and do not bother with magic, as you will lose your MP. If dispell is cast on a character, immediately re-use the needed curtains and chocobo items. Keep doing this, and you will defeat the boss easily, although it will take a while.  

ArikaiHart

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:42 am
ArikaiHart
'Kay, equip two characters with the Dark mage dress sphere, and one with Alchemist. Mastery, or even any experiance with those sphere are not required, although an alchemist with the stash ability Mega Phoenix can help you if you run out of items. Also, equip at least accesorry that majorly increases your HP.

Immediately as the fight starts, use a lunar curtain, star curtain and chocobo wing. (Casting protect, shell and haste on all characters) Have Dark Knights use Darkness each turn, and have an Alchemist Mix a potion and a hi-potion for a mega potion (or use the stash ablity). Ignore status aliments and do not bother with magic, as you will lose your MP. If dispell is cast on a character, immediately re-use the needed curtains and chocobo items. Keep doing this, and you will defeat the boss easily, although it will take a while.

Thnx!!! smile What I did was usethe sward dress sphere and use assult. I usally killed only 1 befor I died.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:52 pm
Does that mean you did or did not manage to defeat the fiend?  

ArikaiHart

Questions, Answers, and FAQs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff