Submit

Do you like cookies?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Slynst

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:20 pm
I like pretty much all cookies. (8
I've been taking cooking as an elective for about two years now and I started cooking for myself at a young age.
I just made some chocolate cheesecake brownies, they're technically a type of cookie. I was surprised. O_o

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:20 pm
I love pinoli cookies...would like to have some now... heart  

garnetnfl

Aged Gaian

3,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Merines_Amara

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:29 pm
Chocolate chip peanut butter..nom nom nom.

I can bake them and I am good at baking. XD I even have my own recipe! Peanut butter honey cinnamon cookies.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:04 pm
I like oatmeal cookies, but they're hard to bake from scratch because the oats burn really quickly. :[
I like chocolate chip too. ;]

Stop Dont Believin

Golden Girl

25,150 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Scarface 150

Anabethe

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:07 pm
macadamia nut cookies. and no I can't bake them.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:59 pm
This is top secret, but it's just between us girls right? wink My boyfriend is postively crazy about Thin Mints, I searched high and low for a semi decent knock off recipe for his birthday because it's during the off season. I stumbled upon this guy who's named Todd Wilber who has devoted his life to finding out the workings of famous recipes. This tastes EXACTLY like the cookies. heart

Girl Scout Thin Mints

Chocolate Cookie Wafers
1 18.25 oz package of Betty Crocker chocolate fudge cake mix
3 tablespoons of shortening, melted
1/2 a cup of cake flour, measured and sifted
1 egg
3 tablespoons water

Chocolate Coating
3 12 oz bags of semi-sweet chocolate chips
3/4 teaspoon of peppermint extract
6 tablespoons shortening

1. Combine all the cookie ingredients into a large bowl, adding water a little bit at a time until the dough forms. Cover and chill for 2 hours.

2. Preheat oven to 350

3. On a lightly floured surface roll out the dough until it is about 1/16th of an inch thick. To cut try a lid from a spice container. Place cookies on a baking sheet lightly coated with nonstick spray. Cook for 10 minutes. Remove wafers from oven and cool completely.

4. Combine Chocolate chips, extract and shorting in a large microwave safe container. Heat on 50 percent power for two minutes. Stir gently. Then continue to heat and stir it in 30 second intervals until smooth.

5. Use a fork to dip each wafer into the chocolate, tapping off extra chocolate before placing on a sheet with wax paper. Chill until firm.

Makes 108 Cookies.

Gamma The Body Snatcher

Xx-Musicaholic-xX

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:02 pm
I like pretty much all kinds of cookies, expecially the soft ones. My dad and I made some sugar cookies earlier today, Valentine's cookies that he got on sale. My mom doesn't like baking, so my dad bakes them with me.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:01 am
Only chocolate chip cookies and I like them homemade from my mom or sister. They make them huge, I wish to make those. ^.^  

Eclairsu

Eclairsu

Princess Kitten

kitti kat 28

6,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:21 pm
Mama Giftbox
This is top secret, but it's just between us girls right? wink My boyfriend is postively crazy about Thin Mints, I searched high and low for a semi decent knock off recipe for his birthday because it's during the off season. I stumbled upon this guy who's named Todd Wilber who has devoted his life to finding out the workings of famous recipes. This tastes EXACTLY like the cookies. heart

Girl Scout Thin Mints

Chocolate Cookie Wafers
1 18.25 oz package of Betty Crocker chocolate fudge cake mix
3 tablespoons of shortening, melted
1/2 a cup of cake flour, measured and sifted
1 egg
3 tablespoons water

Chocolate Coating
3 12 oz bags of semi-sweet chocolate chips
3/4 teaspoon of peppermint extract
6 tablespoons shortening

1. Combine all the cookie ingredients into a large bowl, adding water a little bit at a time until the dough forms. Cover and chill for 2 hours.

2. Preheat oven to 350

3. On a lightly floured surface roll out the dough until it is about 1/16th of an inch thick. To cut try a lid from a spice container. Place cookies on a baking sheet lightly coated with nonstick spray. Cook for 10 minutes. Remove wafers from oven and cool completely.

4. Combine Chocolate chips, extract and shorting in a large microwave safe container. Heat on 50 percent power for two minutes. Stir gently. Then continue to heat and stir it in 30 second intervals until smooth.

5. Use a fork to dip each wafer into the chocolate, tapping off extra chocolate before placing on a sheet with wax paper. Chill until firm.

Makes 108 Cookies.

I heart thin mints! I like the best when they're frozen.
My favorite cookie is chocolate chip and yes I can bake them. I cheat a bit, I buy the pillsbury dough instead of making it by hand. wink  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:58 pm
My favorite kind of cookies are:
►Chocolate Chip
►Peanut Butter
►Vegan Peanut Butter (from Planet Smoothie)
►Girl Scout Thin Mints
►Sugar Cookies
and that's it =w=
Me and baking are having a long argument
>.>

winown

7,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
16. ✿ - - - Food, Cooking & Baking

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2