Welcome to Gaia! ::

Awesome Anime and Manga Guild {Join Now!}

Back to Guilds

This is a place for people to discuss manga and anime, as well as meet people with the same interests! Join Today! 

Tags: Manga, Anime, Friends, Roleplay, Discussion 

Reply Memorable Threads (a.k.a. Recycling Bin)
{!CHECK OUT THE GRILL!} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

maliklover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:16 pm
u like being active dont ya? lol well then have fun ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:22 pm
yeah, both on gaia and in the real world. i blame my dad. or thank him. there's times when i want to do both... depending on what he dragged me through...  

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100

maliklover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:23 pm
lol...thats funny ^^ im just happy with watever comes my way...lol..no regrets ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:12 am
that's good. y'know, i should start writing in my journal and call it"Everything my dad drags me through" because like how today i'm going wreck diving in the river in the morning, then in the afternoon my dad's taking me to one of the freshwater springs to dive in a cavern that is very large...  

katt725
Vice Captain

cherryblossomgirlsakura

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:34 pm
katt725
that's good. y'know, i should start writing in my journal and call it"Everything my dad drags me through" because like how today i'm going wreck diving in the river in the morning, then in the afternoon my dad's taking me to one of the freshwater springs to dive in a cavern that is very large...

eek wow...... *speechless*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:58 pm
cherryblossomgirlsakura
katt725

eek wow...... *speechless*

yeah... that was awhile back... but now, finally(this is only available once a year), I can get a cavern diving certification, so I'll be in class on friday and diving all day saturday. Wish me luck...  

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:45 am
Bump
It really is a great rp...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:43 pm
The Grill is totally fun! I just wish someone would post there... Please, anyone.  

Hana-chan the catlover

Memorable Threads (a.k.a. Recycling Bin)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games