Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did i have it comming?
  hell yes its your destiny to be broken
  no hes just a retard
View Results

the joke was on you

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:34 pm
i hate my self for falling in love with him and letting him break my heart crying emo  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:32 pm
you may need to go into more detail, but in most cases like yours it is almost unavoidable due to multiple people failing:

-He fails cause he didn't treat you right
-You fail for not noticing that he's a jerk and staying with him
-Your friends fail for not having the courage to tell you that he's doing something behind your back or to just make you see that you don't love him

I had a friend who was in a relationship and everything was cool and then he started being a real jerk and wanted to get WAY too serious before he had even the sight of the right to on the distant horizon. I tried to ttell her, but she was having dependancy issues and thought that if she didn't have him then she might as well not exist. She didn't admit that their relationship was empty, I didn't assert myself enough to show her and he was to oblivious and self centered to even care so she ended up heart broken. It's happened many other times before, but she's learned how to bounce back and put the past behind her and think "what am I gonna do now" instead of "gosh I feel so bad about that"

I hope you feel better.

The thing now is to go for a guy that is the polar opposite (in a good way) when you feel secure enough to start dating again. NOTHING can be worse for you emotionally or socially to dude-hop 'cause it will just encourage dependancy on something that can't truly be depended on and it might make you look like a slut (just a bit). I'm saying this 'cause the girl I was talking about is widely not liked because she dudehopped and now a lot of ppl think she's a tramp.

PM me if you need any further advice!  

eyesiq
Crew

Kimiko Lunara
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:19 pm
Your not to blame, I know how you feel my first love he keep asks me out and I always say yes, and then he brokes up with me for his ex

and it hurt more and more everytime he does it  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:34 pm
the joke was on you
if you want further detail ...i liked him alot but im a virgen and he wanted to have sex and i said no then he quit answering my calls and broke up with me over myspace.... crying im such a loser

so don't give it to someone who want sex, cuz that all they want  

Kimiko Lunara
Crew

Churlish
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:42 pm
guys are bastards love. yea?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:53 pm
Churlish

yeah!!!  

the joke was on you

Churlish
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:10 pm
the joke was on you
Churlish

yeah!!!
3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:05 pm
User Image
How Did He Break Your Heart. I Don't Know You, At All. But I Would Think That He Is Missing Out, I Don't Have To Much Time To Talk About This At The Moment, If You Would Like To Talk, Send Me A Pm, I Love To Talk. Don't Harm Yourself! emo

User Image

Freak-Recipe

xxpunkrocker_jasonxx

700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:37 pm
Not all guy's are bastards, I'm not cuz I know hot to treat a girl, besides that I've had my heart broken by a girl before, it's sux getting hurt but alot of people deals with it, you just have to hold up strong!!! =]  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:48 pm
xxpunkrocker_jasonxx
Not all guy's are bastards, I'm not cuz I know hot to treat a girl, besides that I've had my heart broken by a girl before, it's sux getting hurt but alot of people deals with it, you just have to hold up strong!!! =]

Guys aren't always bastards thats true, you just need to realize them by their actions, i myself have no love life, except the one i screwed up beyond recognition so now the people i do/did liek ahte me when i used to be their friends, so hell, i'm just screwed. so i can't help much but tell you that someone somewhere will treat yuo right..but as for me, i don't plan on stickign around that long to find them. or let them come to me. they'll find someone better for them eventually i guess. I just think to myself, is there really a reason?  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

The Last Loyal Man Here
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:43 pm
i have been rejected 10 times and a relationship bieing broken up some other guy because i couldn't deal with the drama he caused  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:20 pm
i know how u feel i had a guy like buggin' me for over a year messing around bc he likes me then we start actually hanging out and talking more and kiss and he goes and says he's on rebound from his exgirlfriend and tells me if we could be friends but just to make him feel what i did i acted like it was no big deal bc i know he still likes me now he wants me back bc i act as if it was a phase or whatever but the only way he's ever gonna get me is in his DREAMS

Paper_Hearts_Rip

Violettemogal

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:43 pm
I know how you feel...

My boyfriend "loves me"

But every week he leaves me and every time he leaves he askes me back out...I take him back... But then he breaks my heart again...

But the right guy will find you and he will make you forget that that stupid boy ever even knew you.. It will all get better...

: ) <3

-Violett <3  
Help and advice

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces