Very good
  Good
  ok
  needs a few things
  sucks!!!!
View Results

Major Fullmetal

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:40 pm
This is my forst RP so please feel free to give suggestions on anything, just dont flame me.

The Storyline: Long ago, there was a realm that was at peace and harmony. The realm was still young, and the people hardworking. They had no worries except for their normal challenges in their time to grow and prosper. All was well, until one day...
The skies began to blacken and the clounds turned grey. The people went into a state of panic. A great figure appeared across he sky. "People of Arogon. Bow before me, your new ruler, Sineth. All who oppse me shall die or be captured. Now bow!!!" The people submited to the power of Sineth and their life was a living hell. They formed an army and began to fight Sineth's army. Many died and little was accomplished. Thats where you come in...

Your mission is to try to defeat Sineth and his army. The life in the realm rests in your hands.

Characters:

Name:
Character Name:
Appearance:
Bio:
Wepons:
Abilities:

See next post for rules.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:40 pm
Rules:

1. Keep it PG-13
2. No flaming
3. Keep on topic (no spaming)
4. No lannguage
5. Hvae fun

If you can think of anything else to add, just say, remember, this is my first RP  

Major Fullmetal

Major Fullmetal

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:55 pm
Name: Major Fullmetal
Character Name: Kio
Appearance: Average height, muscular build, short brown hair, usually wears dark leather clothes. Red eyes
Personality: Mysterious, quiet, but has a caring side to him
Bio: Kio was young when his father was killed in the war against Sineth. His mother was then kidnapped at the age of 15. He was trained by the village elder and then set out on his own quest to save his mother and kill Sineth.
Wepons: A longsword with a golden jewld handle and a silver blade with ancient runes on the blade. A wooden shortbow. A small dagger.
Abilities: Skilled in steath and hunting. Also a very strong warrior in swordplay.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:05 pm
[[Good rules to add are no oneliners, or powerplaying (which includes making extremely powerful characters) Good job though for your first rp]]

Name:
lady_mac

Character Name:
Kelra Lunique

Appearance:
User Image

Personality:
Sharp, quick and easy to anger, Kelra has had a hard life at the hands of the Sineth. She is a realist, and doesn't dwell on dreams. Although she lets her hope come from the joys of her music, she at times feels none. Kelra is a born fighter however, and although she doesn't smile much, she tries to bring others up. She is a protective being, and extremely loyal, she would never let another soul down, although she doesn't count on anyone but herself.

Bio:
Kelra was a little girl when her father and brothers revolted against the Sineth. It spelt only disaster for her family, as they were all killed except for her and her mother who were thrown into slavery for the Sineth. Often working in the quarries as a child. She learned the hard and bitter life of defeat from there. The only thing that kept her happy at night was the songs her mother and herself sang to the others, it wasn't until she was fourteen when her mother was struck down and killed by a guard. After that, Kelra became hateful and angry. It was only a few months ago that she was taken from the quarry to work in the palace as a maid. Kelra plans to bide her time before striking out silently for the pain and misery that Sineth had caused her family.

Wepons:
Kelra keeps a small rusted knife on her that was once her eldests brothers (Diargo), she also is skilled with the staff and stave

Abilities:
Music and an attachment to canines.

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

Major Fullmetal

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:11 pm
we need more people before we can start crying  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:32 pm
[[you can RP with two people, besides the more posts, the more people are attracted to it. Just spread the word a little, people you see as avid RPers, invite them in! razz PPPPPPPPPPPPPPP It's a really good plot line!]]

Kelra pressed herself against the cool wall, the blade in her hand was cold, and strange compared to the usual rags and brooms. It was her brother's knife she carried, and had been carrying around with her for a long time. It was revenge, finally... She would not kill Sineth, not yet... but she would strike a blow.

She took a deep gulp of air, and moved stealthily through the shadows. It wasn't like Kelra was expecting anyone else to be sneaking around the palace at night, so she wouldn't be running into anyone else. She turned a corner quietly. She wasn't used to the dark quite yet, and fear pumped through her viens, but she clenched the handle of the knife harder and closed her eyes. She would do this, she could do it... Kelra pushed herself onwards and tiptoed farther along in the dark, the shadows and her own taste of fear closing in on her loneliness.

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

AvariciaMooneater

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:48 pm
Name:Aurelia The Neko Witch
Character Name:Hanahi Kuroda
Appearance:User Image
Personality: varies on sugar level, time of day, and situation. Generally childish, though is capeable of being serious. Dislikes fighting.
Bio: Hanahi is a witch with strong healing abilities. The village she was born in disliked and feared witches, so when a member of the village was struck dead with no explanation or possible cause, Hanahi's family was blamed and burned, except for Hanahi, who had escaped. She was taken in by a solo witch in the forest and raised there.
Wepons: A bunch of throwing needles that she uses as hairpins, a small knife hidden in her sleeve, and her hair ribbon has hidden pouches of poisons and herbs.
Abilities: Can heal almost anything(except mortal wounds, death, and missing limbs).Can also summon crows of all sizes and speak to them, and cast illusions.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:37 am
Name: Euchi101
Character Name: Aubry Rosewater
Race: elf
Personality: quiet, smart, and shy.
Bio: Aubry lived in a small town. she was always in her house, with a book in her hand, trying to learn something new. and when Sineth took over, she decided that she would fight, to bring peace back to the land.
Weapons: whip, katana, and lots of daggers.
Abilities: telekinesis, and can turn into any animal
Appearance:
User Image  

Euchi101

Dunedien

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:02 pm
Name: lastapprentce
Character Name: Eponine
Appearance: Female human with a slight build, pale skin, black hair, and green eyes. She usually has coal spread on her face and hands to help her blend into the shadows, along with dark brown and/ or black clothing.
Personality: Eponine is inquisitive in nature. She used to be lighthearted and very trusting, until recent events. Now she is more researved and tries to avoid people altogether, though she will be amiable enough as long as she doesn't have a reason to distrust you.
Bio: Born to nobility, she was pampered until Sineth and his army arrived. Her parents were one of the first to opose him, and one of the first to die. After that her parents lands and property were sized by Sineth and his army. She would have died had her father's ranger not rushed her from the castle and hid her in the wilderness. She spent the years since then learning the ranger's trade, until he died of the Waste, a magical disease cast upon him by one of Sineth's mages.
Weapons: Bow, long knife, throwing knife
Abilities: Hide in shadows or blend into surroundings, move silently, climb walls, she is extreamly fast and agile, escape artist, good at wilderness survival.
Weaknesses: not strong, clausterphobia(sp), slightly arrogent towards some people ( a habit of nobility not yet broken)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:12 pm
Eponine watched as the girl attempting to sneak across the hallway, clutching the knife to her chest. It was obvious she was another one of many that wanted Sineth dead, and one of few that had decided to actually try killing him. No, she had to help her fellow rebel. It would be a shame for someone brave enough to make an attempt on Sineth to die simply because they were alone in the attempt. She approached the girl silently, checked to assure no-one else was in the vicinity, and spoke softly, "It's going to take more than one girl with a knife to do any damage here. Two girls, now that might get the job done."  

Dunedien

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:36 pm
Kelra jumped at the voice behind her, and only clutched the dagger more, her knuckels turning a soft white. "Go away, you're going to get me caught." She hissed through her teeth in anger and rage. Worry knawing at her heart. "I'm doing this alone, and if I fail so be it. There is more to this knife then simply killing the monster who forces me to slave in his home and his land."

She turned around, and began to hum a tune. The guards around the corner slowly drifted to sleep until they lay slumped on the floor.

Kere turned on the girl. "If you tell a single soul. May hell make your life miserable. But stay out of my way."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:54 pm
Eponine smiled at Kerla, an amused expression on her face. "If you wanted me to go away you would have just put me to sleep like the rest of them, but don't worry, there will be no issue of getting in your way. Now, I have staked out this place for the last month, and unless you want to get caught by these pawn's replacements ariving in ten minutes, I suggest you lead the way." She made a theatrical sweep in the direction the guards had been watching, standing aside for Kerla to continue. She quietly noted that she was retreating back into the old habbits, hiding her thoughts behind an arrogant and, she had to admit, slightly obnoxious front. The truth is, she was truly impressed by the girl's talent and spirit. She truly hoped the girl succeeded, or at least made it out alive if she failed. She sent a prayer up to her parents for the both of them.  

Dunedien

AvariciaMooneater

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:53 pm
Hanahi was walking down the palace hall, using a senbon(throwing needle for uninformed people) to pick at the shackles at her wrist.
"So easy, there must be something going on"she murmured to herself, when she walked around the corner to see two girls surrounded by sleeping guards. She stared for a moment, then noticed one of them was injured. She ran over.
"Do you need healing?"she asked quietly.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:30 pm
Eponine sighed."I'm sorry for my behavior, but we really must get moving. We're ALL going to need healing if we dont' get out of here." She smiled at Hanahi. "Perhaps we could take you up on the offer in a more secure area. Guards are approaching from the left." As she said this she headed to the left entry into the hall, fading into the shadows against the wall.  

Dunedien

Dunedien

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:21 am
OOC: Is anyone still playing?
*BUMP*  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items