Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
Please Introduce Yourselves! (NEW MEMBERS AND OLD) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you introduce?
Yes I love meeting new people!
73%
 73%  [ 971 ]
I'm to drunk to remember who I am!
26%
 26%  [ 359 ]
Total Votes : 1330

[_TorturingLiars_]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:21 pm
Hello everyone, I'm the captain of this guild and pleased to meet you all! In this section, just briefly tell us about yourselves. Any random or unusual characteristics about you are welcome! mrgreen

Well, my name is Danny and I'm fourteen years old. I live in Miami, Florida, and I enjoy music, anime, roleplay, television,video games, friends, animals, chatting, and being random! mrgreen I ALSO LIKE TO DANCE LIKE A BALLERINA! blaugh Just kidding, but anyways, what about you exclaim

EDIT: And please check out and post in our suforums! mrgreen

Remember my Signatureness,

~TorturingLiars~

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:47 pm
Hey everyone what's up

Well my name is Amber, I'm a friend of Danny, or TorturingLiars. I'm 17 and I live in Los Angeles. I like various anime shows, roleplaying, various video games, though I really don't play anything much anymore, and talking to my friends on gaia, msn, myspace, and imvu. I love meeting people and making friends, so talk to me will ya? Lol, JK. Later everyone!

Your fellow Gaian,
Yukora Hitomi  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

[_TorturingLiars_]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:53 pm
Welcome to the guild my random friend! mrgreen Flowers for you, and champaigne. cheese_whine OMG, the tax collectors are coming today,the repo guy, the Osama Bin Laden... wait.. no, but if we could only imagine wahmbulance

~ TorturingLiars~

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:24 pm
Hey Everyone ^_^
My name is James, but everyone calls me Iggy =D (short for igmo) Im 16 years old, I like to sing and play rhythm guitar (im in a band called Silence The Words) Write poems, and songs, obsessed with pandas and just be an all around hyper person. ^_^ I love talking and making new friends so message me some time =D
mrgreen domokun xd  

IggyFACE

[_TorturingLiars_]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:29 pm
Hi James, I'm obsessed with Pandas to! mrgreen Do you know that the red ones are endangered, poor pandas! crying OMG, SILENCE OF THE WORDS. BUT HOW CAN IT BE SILENT? Please give me an explanation or I'll get drunk again exclaim

~TorturingLiars~

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:13 pm
HI yall!!! i'm alaina aka hunnybunzz. if you cant tell by my name i'm a total perv! i dont hold back too much but i'll do my best to lock it up for ye good ol' minors. i'm 21 and live in ohio. and i'm a frickin mermaid!!! my dream goal is to get a clone of myself and name it mini mer.

mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen

hahahaha!  

hunnybunzz

[_TorturingLiars_]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:25 pm
OH BEAUTIFUL MERMAID! mrgreen Welcome to the guild, and may I say you look particularly pervy today! blaugh - Big hugs for the sea creature! heart I WANT YOUR CLONE!

~ TorturingLiars~

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:25 am
i'm mike, and i'm an alcoholic. wait, wrong guild. anywho, some of my interests are music of the non-sucky variety, collecting various beer bottles, and throwing random objects. i also like tacos. oh... and i like to make my cats talk.  

Super Buick

Coloured Paper

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:23 am
I r Cooberz.
That's all you need to know, for the people who don't know me.
[:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:40 am
Welcome Cooberz and Buick! mrgreen And throwing random objects is cool... I once threw an Iguana onto a roof.. not really blaugh . Cooberz, I made you spider soup for dinner, ( not Billy's). domokun

~TorturingLiars~

[_TorturingLiars_]

ThePandaParadox

Unbeatable Entrepreneur

6,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:36 am
Hiiiiiiiiii I'm Julie ^_^ I'm 14. I Love Music, Drawing, Writing Poems And Just Writing In General. I'm Hyper And Random And I Talk Alot ^_^. I Love To Make People Laugh<33 And......yeah. I LOVE ANIMALS AND HATE ANIMAL CRUELTY.

*Pokes All* biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:31 pm
HIIIII JULIE, I'M 14, HYPER, LOVE ANIMALS, HATE ANIMAL CRUELTY, AND LOVE MUSIC TO! WE ARE LIKE SO MUCH ALIKE! WOOT! mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen

~TorturingLiars~

[_TorturingLiars_]

Little_Princess_Ashley

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:11 pm
Hey everyone, if you couldn't tell from my username, my name is Ashley, I just started gaia about 4 days ago. So I'm looking for some good friends to help me out.
I'm a very hardcore gamer, which makes it kinda kard to talk to my friends irl. Since there not gamers. It's kinda pointless talking about Castlevannia when they don't even know what it is. Infact, they never even heard of my favorite game! (Einhander)
So..um..what else is there to say about me..
I'm very shy, so I might not post to often.
Oh, I'm a bad cook, that's about it.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:29 pm
wee rofl yesh so hi *waves* my names lily but most people just call me silver or stormy, i love purple fluffy flying pigs and clams! I'm so hyper right now *does a weird dance* Umm...i don't know what to say sweatdrop uhh...i'm a really outgoing person and would love meet some new people!  

silverstorm13

[_TorturingLiars_]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:03 pm
Welcome to the guild Ashley, pleased to meet you! mrgreen I hope you like Gaia, it's really got many unique features blaugh You're not going to like me saying this.. but I don't know what Castlevannia is, he he. Or Einhander for that matter, but that's okay! You can always make a new topic in the general forum about games you want to share with people, or maybe provide a link to a website you know that has information on it. We all love to hear about new random things! mrgreen It's ok if you're shy, we're all different, but keep in mind the people here are very friendly! I'm a bad cook to!

I'm addicted to Grand Theft Auto Dx blaugh

~ TorturingLiars~ blaugh

Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas