Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
Please Introduce Yourselves! (NEW MEMBERS AND OLD) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 388 389 390 391 392 393 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you introduce?
Yes I love meeting new people!
73%
 73%  [ 971 ]
I'm to drunk to remember who I am!
26%
 26%  [ 359 ]
Total Votes : 1330

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:48 pm
Millsology
I am honored to receive an invitation from this guild. Thank you very much!

By the way, I am Aubrey. I am 23 years old from the Philippines. I am a partial cosplayer, a couch potato (talk to me about Once Upon A Time, Agent Carter, Conviction and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and some other shows that I MIGHT have watched lolol~), and also a struggling gamer (I play Onigiri, Warframe and Just Dance on PS4). I also collect Funko! Pops... well, I'm starting to. cat_sweatdrop

Also, did I mention that I play Mystic Messenger too? "OTL

I drop by Gaia when I feel sleepy at work. So I hope I can keep up and chat with all of you to keep me awake. XD

Hi Aubrey! You are so welcome. Thank you so much for accepting our invitation.
Like you, I can be a couch potato as well. It sounds like you're into cool shows and moving up the rank with those games--kind of more than I say for me.

I already see you're posting in the guild, which is AMAZING. I certainly hope we continue seeing you around...perhaps even...forever. wink  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:52 pm
Splodges
Hello, I'm Splodges. I'm from Texas. I love zombies and video games. I'm also a huge fan of The Walking Dead. I have a four year old Boston Terrier name Oskar who I see as my kid. It's so nice to be here. I look forward to meeting ya'll.~

Hi Splodges! Welcome to the guild! It's so nice to have you here.
Walking dead is a good show. I didn't start watching it until late, though. And aww, those pets really are like our kids. I have a cat who I consider my baby.
We definitely forward to seeing you around. biggrin  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Splodges

Beloved Cutie-Pie

27,640 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:56 pm
Blind Blindness
Splodges
Hello, I'm Splodges. I'm from Texas. I love zombies and video games. I'm also a huge fan of The Walking Dead. I have a four year old Boston Terrier name Oskar who I see as my kid. It's so nice to be here. I look forward to meeting ya'll.~

Walking dead is a good show. I didn't start watching it until late, though. And aww, those pets really are like our kids. I have a cat who I consider my baby.

Thank you so much. How far are you into the show? What do you think of it? Aww I love cats. They're so nice and funny at times. ^.^  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:12 pm
Splodges
Blind Blindness
Splodges

Thank you so much. How far are you into the show? What do you think of it? Aww I love cats. They're so nice and funny at times. ^.^

They were having a marathon one day and I think I was watching Season 6/7. And I watched a few episodes since then. I would probably go back and watch from Season 1, but knowing how I AM, that probably will not happen as I feel like I have five million things and I never get to watch them. Lmao. I think it's a very interesting show. I don't think every episode is scary, but it's a good look into the social culture of their situation.

I have 4 cats, one that practically lives in my room. She has a swollen paw and my mom and I have been giving her the prescribed medication. She's a sweetheart. Not as active lately because of her paw, but I hope that changes soon. She can be funny but most of all a loving soul.  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Splodges

Beloved Cutie-Pie

27,640 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:25 pm
Blind Blindness

They were having a marathon one day and I think I was watching Season 6/7. And I watched a few episodes since then. I would probably go back and watch from Season 1, but knowing how I AM, that probably will not happen as I feel like I have five million things and I never get to watch them. Lmao. I think it's a very interesting show. I don't think every episode is scary, but it's a good look into the social culture of their situation.

I have 4 cats, one that practically lives in my room. She has a swollen paw and my mom and I have been giving her the prescribed medication. She's a sweetheart. Not as active lately because of her paw, but I hope that changes soon. She can be funny but most of all a loving soul.

Oh yeah, they tend to have marathons before the new season starts. Aww well maybe one day when you have the time you can watch from the beginning.

We have a lot of stray cats on the streets that I live on. There's three of them that practically live on our porch. It's just me and my dad. My Mum passed away a little over four years ago. I hope your kitties paw heals up nicely though. Poor thing.~  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:29 pm
Splodges
Blind Blindness

Oh yeah, they tend to have marathons before the new season starts. Aww well maybe one day when you have the time you can watch from the beginning.

We have a lot of stray cats on the streets that I live on. There's three of them that practically live on our porch. It's just me and my dad. My Mum passed away a little over four years ago. I hope your kitties paw heals up nicely though. Poor thing.~

Yes, maybe. At least with some show, anyway. xd

Oh yeah, we have cats we feed outside: Rachel, Blizzard, and Dr. Furr (conveniently, the same name as the director of the clinical program I was a counselor for), and they love to eat. Rachel has been our longest since my freshman year of high school...that's over 9 years ago, and Blizzard for many years, too. Dr. Furr the last year or so. And we've had another stray cat or two that come around for two nights and then leave. Dr. Furr and Blizzard really don't like to be petted; they're not extremely feral per se, but they are very skittish, whereas Rachel likes attention and could be domesticated, but she's always been an outside cat. She likes to pay us visits every some odd days. We might not see her for two weeks, and then she pops up. Kind of bizarre. I guess she travels a ways, getting food from someone else, and then decides to come back to us when she's ready. My grandma also has many stray cats she feeds. They're in abundance in her neighborhood.

And thank you. I appreciate your caring wishes. The sooner she can get to being her again, the better.  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Splodges

Beloved Cutie-Pie

27,640 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:24 pm
Blind Blindness

Oh yeah, we have cats we feed outside: Rachel, Blizzard, and Dr. Furr (conveniently, the same name as the director of the clinical program I was a counselor for), and they love to eat. Rachel has been our longest since my freshman year of high school...that's over 9 years ago, and Blizzard for many years, too. Dr. Furr the last year or so. And we've had another stray cat or two that come around for two nights and then leave. Dr. Furr and Blizzard really don't like to be petted; they're not extremely feral per se, but they are very skittish, whereas Rachel likes attention and could be domesticated, but she's always been an outside cat. She likes to pay us visits every some odd days. We might not see her for two weeks, and then she pops up. Kind of bizarre. I guess she travels a ways, getting food from someone else, and then decides to come back to us when she's ready. My grandma also has many stray cats she feeds. They're in abundance in her neighborhood.

And thank you. I appreciate your caring wishes. The sooner she can get to being her again, the better.

We have a lot of stray cats on the street. Probably around twenty of them. We got caught feeding them one time. So we were given a warning. We're only allowed to feed three cats. Animal control said they would pick them up as well as set up traps for the wild chickens that are on our street. They never did though. We have around 10 maybe 12 wild chickens that run loose in the street.

Rachel sounds like a funny cat. We had a cat that was like that once before he died. His name was Bully. Simply because when he was a kitten he would always pounce on his brothers and sisters. He and my puppy Oskar were best buds.

Of course, you're welcome~ How is she doing today?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:55 am
Splodges
Blind Blindness

We have a lot of stray cats on the street. Probably around twenty of them. We got caught feeding them one time. So we were given a warning. We're only allowed to feed three cats. Animal control said they would pick them up as well as set up traps for the wild chickens that are on our street. They never did though. We have around 10 maybe 12 wild chickens that run loose in the street.

Rachel sounds like a funny cat. We had a cat that was like that once before he died. His name was Bully. Simply because when he was a kitten he would always pounce on his brothers and sisters. He and my puppy Oskar were best buds.

Of course, you're welcome~ How is she doing today?

Aww, chickens are cute. I'm glad they didn't do anything. I'd rather see the cats fed, especially when they're not going to be transported somewhere that allows them to be adopted and possibly killed. Some are feral and just need to be fed. As long as you're keeping track of the population. (I saw a story about a woman who fed 35+ cats, and the neighborhood literally had hundreds of cats because they weren't spayed, and the neighbors really complained). I live in the city and we constantly see cats. Cats are a way of life. biggrin

That's cute! I think funny that his name was bully. I had a cat too that died 2 years ago from cancer. The vet said, "I have never seen a white blood cell count this high." She was a fighter. The SWEETEST cat. She was my childhood friend. My first cat and my 2nd pet (1st pet ownership goes to my rat, Annie, who obviously died many years ago as rats only live a couple or few years) I also have a cat that IS an actual bully. He can be really sweet. But he will chase and bite (literally to seriously harm) our animals, and he needs to be out when our other 2 cats aren't (one of our cats gets along fine with him because she's not afraid of him). He preys on fear. Our other two cats "fear" him, and he senses that and takes advantage. However, if he sees me without jeans (legs exposed), he sometimes wants to attack me. I feel like he sees hair as a cat's fur, and that makes him go ballistic. He didn't used to be like that, but all changed when we went on a 2 week vacation (we had someone watch our pets), and he turned into this angry animal in certain situations. It's incredibly bewildering. He WAS somewhat of a biter, though, even as a kitten...so he already did have a predisposition to some level of aggression. He was found in a tree I think with kids throwing things at him......

Thank you for asking. She's holding her own. We have an appointment with the veterinarian on Sunday night, who will examine her and provide the verdict as to what further steps she thinks should be taken. She's wearing one of those collars so she doesn't lick the swollen area. I feed her multiple times a day holding the bowl up to her mouth because even though she eats food from her bowl by herself, she won't eat much at a time. She'll eat more if I make it convenient for her. So we'll see what happens. Overall, I really can't tell if her swelling is normal or not at this time period, but the vet will provide that answer.  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Splodges

Beloved Cutie-Pie

27,640 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:40 pm
Blind Blindness

Aww, chickens are cute. I'm glad they didn't do anything. I'd rather see the cats fed, especially when they're not going to be transported somewhere that allows them to be adopted and possibly killed. Some are feral and just need to be fed. As long as you're keeping track of the population. (I saw a story about a woman who fed 35+ cats, and the neighborhood literally had hundreds of cats because they weren't spayed, and the neighbors really complained). I live in the city and we constantly see cats. Cats are a way of life. biggrin

That's cute! I think funny that his name was bully. I had a cat too that died 2 years ago from cancer. The vet said, "I have never seen a white blood cell count this high." She was a fighter. The SWEETEST cat. She was my childhood friend. My first cat and my 2nd pet (1st pet ownership goes to my rat, Annie, who obviously died many years ago as rats only live a couple or few years) I also have a cat that IS an actual bully. He can be really sweet. But he will chase and bite (literally to seriously harm) our animals, and he needs to be out when our other 2 cats aren't (one of our cats gets along fine with him because she's not afraid of him). He preys on fear. Our other two cats "fear" him, and he senses that and takes advantage. However, if he sees me without jeans (legs exposed), he sometimes wants to attack me. I feel like he sees hair as a cat's fur, and that makes him go ballistic. He didn't used to be like that, but all changed when we went on a 2 week vacation (we had someone watch our pets), and he turned into this angry animal in certain situations. It's incredibly bewildering. He WAS somewhat of a biter, though, even as a kitten...so he already did have a predisposition to some level of aggression. He was found in a tree I think with kids throwing things at him......

Thank you for asking. She's holding her own. We have an appointment with the veterinarian on Sunday night, who will examine her and provide the verdict as to what further steps she thinks should be taken. She's wearing one of those collars so she doesn't lick the swollen area. I feed her multiple times a day holding the bowl up to her mouth because even though she eats food from her bowl by herself, she won't eat much at a time. She'll eat more if I make it convenient for her. So we'll see what happens. Overall, I really can't tell if her swelling is normal or not at this time period, but the vet will provide that answer.

Chickens are cute, especially when they're little. These are wild chickens. The only way they come near you is when you have food. Otherwise, they just stay away.

I think there was a story about a lady that was hoarding cats. She had hundreds of them in a house and the house was in bad shape.

Bully was a great cat. He ended up getting sick some how and then left to go die. Which was sad.

Ever since I was little I've always had a Boston Terrier. They're great family members. Real friendly, some times hyper. Full of personality~

Do you think the person that watched him while ya'll were on vacation, may have done something to him to have caused him to change and be aggressive? Sounds like there's a possibility something could've happened.

Aww does she wear a cone around her neck? I remember Oskar had to wear a cone once when he was a puppy. He got his dew claws removed. I'm glad that she's doing okay though. I hope her vet appointment goes well and you come out with good news.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:10 am
Splodges
Blind Blindness

Chickens are cute, especially when they're little. These are wild chickens. The only way they come near you is when you have food. Otherwise, they just stay away.

I think there was a story about a lady that was hoarding cats. She had hundreds of them in a house and the house was in bad shape.

Bully was a great cat. He ended up getting sick some how and then left to go die. Which was sad.

Ever since I was little I've always had a Boston Terrier. They're great family members. Real friendly, some times hyper. Full of personality~

Do you think the person that watched him while ya'll were on vacation, may have done something to him to have caused him to change and be aggressive? Sounds like there's a possibility something could've happened.

Aww does she wear a cone around her neck? I remember Oskar had to wear a cone once when he was a puppy. He got his dew claws removed. I'm glad that she's doing okay though. I hope her vet appointment goes well and you come out with good news.

Sounds like a chicken. Scared and to itself xD

Yeah, those hoarding cat ladies are common, just not at the extreme that you see the ones on television. My aunt has had around 15 cats. They wander inside and outside. I couldn't even imagine.

Aww, I'm sorry to hear that! Yeah...cats can become solitary animals when they are really sick. They sometimes go hide in places to die. Poor kitty nature.

Oh yeah, I heard they are! I've never had a dog, but I'm sure they make amazing pets. Only downside is you have to walk them, and no one in my family wants that responsibility when we already have 4 cats. xD

It's possible they could have done something incidentally. Although this person is so trusted, I doubt they did. She's my mom's friend and hairdresser for decades. I think what might have happened is that he missed us and he blamed certain cats in the household, or maybe he had a fight with a cat and the anger he had towards us for being gone allowed him to develop hatred for that cat. And then when that cat developed a fear response to him, it's like he became a sociopath and it emboldened him to continue his behavior. (I have this all figured out, as you can see rofl )

Yeah, she wears a cone. It's more flexible than the hard cone, but it's still a cone. Of course, she doesn't like it. Hopefully she can have it taken off at our next meeting this Sunday, but my guess is she won't because her paw is still swollen.  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Splodges

Beloved Cutie-Pie

27,640 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:40 pm
Blind Blindness

Yeah, those hoarding cat ladies are common, just not at the extreme that you see the ones on television. My aunt has had around 15 cats. They wander inside and outside. I couldn't even imagine.

Aww, I'm sorry to hear that! Yeah...cats can become solitary animals when they are really sick. They sometimes go hide in places to die. Poor kitty nature.

Oh yeah, I heard they are! I've never had a dog, but I'm sure they make amazing pets. Only downside is you have to walk them, and no one in my family wants that responsibility when we already have 4 cats. xD

It's possible they could have done something incidentally. Although this person is so trusted, I doubt they did. She's my mom's friend and hairdresser for decades. I think what might have happened is that he missed us and he blamed certain cats in the household, or maybe he had a fight with a cat and the anger he had towards us for being gone allowed him to develop hatred for that cat. And then when that cat developed a fear response to him, it's like he became a sociopath and it emboldened him to continue his behavior. (I have this all figured out, as you can see rofl )

Yeah, she wears a cone. It's more flexible than the hard cone, but it's still a cone. Of course, she doesn't like it. Hopefully she can have it taken off at our next meeting this Sunday, but my guess is she won't because her paw is still swollen.

Well the reason why we even have wild chickens on our street is because a neighbor that we once had, used to keep them. Then he was put into a nursing home and his house was sold. So now we have all of these chickens running around, mating and what not.

Like those hoarding shows? I saw this one lady on a hoarding show that had so much clutter in her home the only way to get around in her home was to climb on top of stuff. It was horrible. >.<

Kind of reminds me of my cousins toy poodle. She was really old. I believe 15 years old. She had gone deaf, and blind in I think both of her eyes. Well she got really sick and crawled under my cousins bed to die. When my cousin had gotten home and tried looking for her, she found her under the bed curled up. Quite sad.

Walking a dog is not as bad as people think it is. When they're puppies you have to walk them every hour, otherwise they'll make a mess in the house. As they get older you only have to walk them once every couple hours or so. I walk Oskar once every couple hours. The way I see it, is he has a smaller bladder than me. Which means he has to go more than I do. And walking him outside is only a few minutes per walk. I say, if you want a dog and you have the time to raise it and spend time with it, try having one. Otherwise don't bother. They need attention and all the love they can get.~

That's quite sad about your cat. There was a wild cat that I called Willa cause she had one eye. If you saw the movie The Goonies then you'd know about One Eyed Willy. So, One Eyed Willa~ When she was a kitten it got clawed out by the other wild cats outside. I would always feed her and she'd follow me as I would walk my previous dog Barney. Well this one summer my family was planning a family trip to Germany to visit my sister. My dad told me that once we got back I can keep Willa inside and take her to the vet. I was so happy. Sadly, during the three weeks we were gone, she had left. I never saw her again.

I've never seen a hard cone before. The one I had on Oskar was a flexible cone. It was kind of sad seeing him bump into walls with it on. Made me feel bad. But after a couple days I ended up taking it off and he never messed with his feet. So glad that worked out.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:51 am
Splodges
Blind Blindness

Well the reason why we even have wild chickens on our street is because a neighbor that we once had, used to keep them. Then he was put into a nursing home and his house was sold. So now we have all of these chickens running around, mating and what not.

Like those hoarding shows? I saw this one lady on a hoarding show that had so much clutter in her home the only way to get around in her home was to climb on top of stuff. It was horrible. >.<

Kind of reminds me of my cousins toy poodle. She was really old. I believe 15 years old. She had gone deaf, and blind in I think both of her eyes. Well she got really sick and crawled under my cousins bed to die. When my cousin had gotten home and tried looking for her, she found her under the bed curled up. Quite sad.

Walking a dog is not as bad as people think it is. When they're puppies you have to walk them every hour, otherwise they'll make a mess in the house. As they get older you only have to walk them once every couple hours or so. I walk Oskar once every couple hours. The way I see it, is he has a smaller bladder than me. Which means he has to go more than I do. And walking him outside is only a few minutes per walk. I say, if you want a dog and you have the time to raise it and spend time with it, try having one. Otherwise don't bother. They need attention and all the love they can get.~

That's quite sad about your cat. There was a wild cat that I called Willa cause she had one eye. If you saw the movie The Goonies then you'd know about One Eyed Willy. So, One Eyed Willa~ When she was a kitten it got clawed out by the other wild cats outside. I would always feed her and she'd follow me as I would walk my previous dog Barney. Well this one summer my family was planning a family trip to Germany to visit my sister. My dad told me that once we got back I can keep Willa inside and take her to the vet. I was so happy. Sadly, during the three weeks we were gone, she had left. I never saw her again.

I've never seen a hard cone before. The one I had on Oskar was a flexible cone. It was kind of sad seeing him bump into walls with it on. Made me feel bad. But after a couple days I ended up taking it off and he never messed with his feet. So glad that worked out.

Aww. Those chickens no longer have their papa xD...well hopefully they don't mate too much more

Yeah, exactly like those hoarding shows. I saw one on Dr. Phil the other day. The woman had suffered from a traumatic brain injury which may have influenced her behavior.

That is sad! Hopefully she died in peace, not too much pain. I think they find comfort in dark, isolated places when they're sick or ready to die.

Yeah, my mom would never want to walk the dog every few hours, and I'm at school a lot of the day so it wouldn't work out. My friend walks his dog twice a day for pee and poop. His dog has a strong bladder. But his dog also has a lot of time to walk around the house. Dogs do need all the attention and love they can get, and time outdoors.

I'm sorry to hear that. I've probably seen it, but I'll put it on my movie to list to watch again. It is disappointing when you have been taking care of a cat outside and it disappears. I've had multiple outside cats that have done that. Sometimes they're gone for weeks and then come back, like Rachel. But sometimes they disappear for good for some inexplicable reason. Hopefully she's doing well and received veterinary attention. It sounds like you took good care of her and it's good she had someone like you looking after her.

That's great that he didn't mess with his feet! I hope she can get her cone taken off. I want to follow the doctor's advice, but I would love to see her without that cone.  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Splodges

Beloved Cutie-Pie

27,640 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:09 pm
Blind Blindness

Aww. Those chickens no longer have their papa xD...well hopefully they don't mate too much more

Yeah, exactly like those hoarding shows. I saw one on Dr. Phil the other day. The woman had suffered from a traumatic brain injury which may have influenced her behavior.

That is sad! Hopefully she died in peace, not too much pain. I think they find comfort in dark, isolated places when they're sick or ready to die.

Yeah, my mom would never want to walk the dog every few hours, and I'm at school a lot of the day so it wouldn't work out. My friend walks his dog twice a day for pee and poop. His dog has a strong bladder. But his dog also has a lot of time to walk around the house. Dogs do need all the attention and love they can get, and time outdoors.

I'm sorry to hear that. I've probably seen it, but I'll put it on my movie to list to watch again. It is disappointing when you have been taking care of a cat outside and it disappears. I've had multiple outside cats that have done that. Sometimes they're gone for weeks and then come back, like Rachel. But sometimes they disappear for good for some inexplicable reason. Hopefully she's doing well and received veterinary attention. It sounds like you took good care of her and it's good she had someone like you looking after her.

That's great that he didn't mess with his feet! I hope she can get her cone taken off. I want to follow the doctor's advice, but I would love to see her without that cone.

That's the problem, they do mate. There would've been more chickens, but when one of the hens was laying eggs, there was a loose fox running around on the street. So they ate the eggs and the mother hen. We haven't seen the fox anymore, assuming they left.

Aww man. I didn't know that going through that can cause that to happen. So strange. I guess it would make sense. Before my Mum had passed away she had brain surgery. After brain surgery she was the most nicest person ever. She was almost child like.

Geeze imagine you going to the bathroom only twice a day. You wouldn't be able to do it. Poor dog. Is it a big dog or a small dog?

Oh Willa was the sweetest. I do hope that when she left she found someone that would take care of her. I wouldn't mind having a kitten though. That way Oskar can have a friend. The outside cats don't mind him much. Some of them are a bit skittish around him though.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:59 am
Splodges
Blind Blindness

That's the problem, they do mate. There would've been more chickens, but when one of the hens was laying eggs, there was a loose fox running around on the street. So they ate the eggs and the mother hen. We haven't seen the fox anymore, assuming they left.

Aww man. I didn't know that going through that can cause that to happen. So strange. I guess it would make sense. Before my Mum had passed away she had brain surgery. After brain surgery she was the most nicest person ever. She was almost child like.

Geeze imagine you going to the bathroom only twice a day. You wouldn't be able to do it. Poor dog. Is it a big dog or a small dog?

Oh Willa was the sweetest. I do hope that when she left she found someone that would take care of her. I wouldn't mind having a kitten though. That way Oskar can have a friend. The outside cats don't mind him much. Some of them are a bit skittish around him though.

That's sad! Poor hen. Those foxes causing trouble xD

I'm sorry about your mom. Yeah, brain surgery can definitely impact a person's personality. They mess around with all types of structures, perhaps removing parts of them, and that results in mood and behavioral changes. Injuries and tumors can definitely impact your existing personality as well. The brain is quite an interesting thing. I guess that's why I partially studied it as a psychology major.

It's a big dog. I forget the breed. It's my friend's dog. Sweet, pretty dog. Maybe at times he takes her out 3 or 4 times a day? I wouldn't like to go to the bathroom twice a day, no.

It's good to get a kitten, so that she becomes accustomed to Oskar at an early age. It sounds like Oskar gets along with cats, which is good. And if the cat gets along with Oskar, the cat can serve as a great companion.  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Splodges

Beloved Cutie-Pie

27,640 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:36 pm
Blind Blindness

That's sad! Poor hen. Those foxes causing trouble xD

I'm sorry about your mom. Yeah, brain surgery can definitely impact a person's personality. They mess around with all types of structures, perhaps removing parts of them, and that results in mood and behavioral changes. Injuries and tumors can definitely impact your existing personality as well. The brain is quite an interesting thing. I guess that's why I partially studied it as a psychology major.

It's a big dog. I forget the breed. It's my friend's dog. Sweet, pretty dog. Maybe at times he takes her out 3 or 4 times a day? I wouldn't like to go to the bathroom twice a day, no.

It's good to get a kitten, so that she becomes accustomed to Oskar at an early age. It sounds like Oskar gets along with cats, which is good. And if the cat gets along with Oskar, the cat can serve as a great companion.

I know. It is sad.

It's okay. She had a brain hemorrhage. Then later she had other health issues. The brain is a delicate organ.

I love dogs, and cats..and animals in general. I hope he takes her out more than twice. My cousin had brought her Husky over once one day. She was so big and friendly. She and Oskar had fun playing in the back yard. Oskar was so tiny compared to her. It was rather cute seeing them get along.

I was sick for a couple of days. I think it was food poisoning. So I'll most likely not eat out for a while.

Oskar loves cats. Just a shame every time he tries to sniff them or get near them to play, they all scatter from him. >.< But yes, a kitten would be best so that way they'll be used to him.  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 388 389 390 391 392 393 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games