Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
Please Introduce Yourselves! (NEW MEMBERS AND OLD) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you introduce?
Yes I love meeting new people!
73%
 73%  [ 971 ]
I'm to drunk to remember who I am!
26%
 26%  [ 359 ]
Total Votes : 1330

Blackout-Syndrome

Dedicated Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:17 pm
I've been awol for like 6 years probably...oof. I initially joined this guild on a different account about 11 years ago? Halp I'm old and going through an existential crisis...haha

Anyways i'm KC or Syndes. Friend to all and no one at the same time. Is it that i'm friends with everyone but hate them or do I have no friends but want them? twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:23 pm
Blackout-Syndrome
I've been awol for like 6 years probably...oof. I initially joined this guild on a different account about 11 years ago? Halp I'm old and going through an existential crisis...haha

Anyways i'm KC or Syndes. Friend to all and no one at the same time. Is it that i'm friends with everyone but hate them or do I have no friends but want them? twisted

Welcome back!! 3nodding

I'm getting old too and always going through an existential crisis...so I can relate. I bought the guild in 2007 so more than 12 years for me.

I also love your question. Very philosophical and intellectual cool  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Blackout-Syndrome

Dedicated Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:08 pm
Blind Blindness
Blackout-Syndrome

Welcome back!! 3nodding

I'm getting old too and always going through an existential crisis...so I can relate. I bought the guild in 2007 so more than 12 years for me.

Hey thanks! Wow it's been awhile and yeah you owned it under your old account first. Not sure if you'd remember me at this point but I used to go by Kinky-case.

The question is also a conundrum blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:37 am
Blackout-Syndrome
Blind Blindness
Blackout-Syndrome

Welcome back!! 3nodding

Hey thanks! Wow it's been awhile and yeah you owned it under your old account first. Not sure if you'd remember me at this point but I used to go by Kinky-case.

I do remember your name!! And I remember you could be a social one. How are you doing?!

Yes it is lol  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Blackout-Syndrome

Dedicated Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:32 pm
Blind Blindness
Blackout-Syndrome
Blind Blindness
Blackout-Syndrome

Welcome back!! 3nodding

I do remember your name!! And I remember you could be a social one. How are you doing?!

Yes it is lol

It's been a long time, and yeah haha well when the topics moved quickly it was great. It seems like everyones gotten busy with life off gaia though. I'm doing great actually, been super busy with university and getting life going in the direction I want it to. How's everything been on your end?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:13 pm
Blackout-Syndrome
Blind Blindness
Blackout-Syndrome
Blind Blindness
Blackout-Syndrome

Welcome back!! 3nodding

Yes it is lol

It's been a long time, and yeah haha well when the topics moved quickly it was great. It seems like everyones gotten busy with life off gaia though. I'm doing great actually, been super busy with university and getting life going in the direction I want it to. How's everything been on your end?

Yeah, the topics don't move so quickly these days lol. At least you don't lose track of them!

Same with the university. I'm in grad school. Graduating in December and ready to move on in life without school and just a job.  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Starving Filmmaker

Mega Loiterer

7,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:28 pm
Sure I'm not the only one to revisit Gaia with this pandemic, this hiatus only lasted two-and-a-half years. I don't even know if I introduced myself, but I would love to make some new online friends. Maybe I'll even stay active after the crisis.

But my name's Matt, I'm 24, living in the Atlanta area after relocating from Texas for the first time in my life. I love sports and filmmaking, not sure which is the correct order.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:00 pm
Starving Filmmaker
Sure I'm not the only one to revisit Gaia with this pandemic, this hiatus only lasted two-and-a-half years. I don't even know if I introduced myself, but I would love to make some new online friends. Maybe I'll even stay active after the crisis.

But my name's Matt, I'm 24, living in the Atlanta area after relocating from Texas for the first time in my life. I love sports and filmmaking, not sure which is the correct order.

Hiii! I'm so sorry it took so long for someone to welcome you! (Mostly me, as the captain).

WELCOME, Matt!

And no, you're not. I think a lot of people will revisit Gaia during this very long pandemic lol

I've been making new online friends myself. Feel free to PM me anytime or talk to us in the guild 3nodding  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Shuddervayne

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:21 pm
Hello all!

My name is Shuddervayne or Vayne for short. I'm an old user returning to Gaia. Username used to be *Shader the Wraith* because why not? My first Guild way back in the ice ages was The Sorting Hat, A Harry Potter guild. (I'm a Ravenclaw if you were curious.) Though it has been a long time dead which is very sad.

Trying to make my way back into the waters of Gaia.

I'm friendly and chatty, I love anime, manga, books, and comics. I prefer genres of Fantasy, Scifi, Thriller, Supernatural and the like. Gamer, I am! Though the game has to have a great story. Not just a hack and slash. I'm an animal heart 'er and a mediocre artist.

I'm looking forward to meeting new friends!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:37 am
Shuddervayne
Hello all!

My name is Shuddervayne or Vayne for short. I'm an old user returning to Gaia. Username used to be *Shader the Wraith* because why not? My first Guild way back in the ice ages was The Sorting Hat, A Harry Potter guild. (I'm a Ravenclaw if you were curious.) Though it has been a long time dead which is very sad.

Trying to make my way back into the waters of Gaia.

I'm friendly and chatty, I love anime, manga, books, and comics. I prefer genres of Fantasy, Scifi, Thriller, Supernatural and the like. Gamer, I am! Though the game has to have a great story. Not just a hack and slash. I'm an animal heart 'er and a mediocre artist.

I'm looking forward to meeting new friends!

Welcome, welcome!
Nice to meet you, fellow Ravenclaw~ c;
It's been pretty quiet and empty around here, to be honest, though I'm around pretty much every day!
(Some of the other guildies still drop by, of course, but by and large it seems most everyone is busy trying to deal with this crazy year.)
I'm not super chatty (hello anxiety, old friend), but I do my best! I'm not in the up and up on Harry Potter stuff anymore (I quit after the last actual Harry Potter book), but I AM a reader of Many Things (short of erotica, harlequin, and romance novels, I'll read almost anything; fantasy, mystery, YA and kids' books, manga. comics, I devour literature of all sorts), a player of Many Games (RPGs are my main love, I don't really touch platformers [I'm utter trash at them], and my only MMO is FFXIV [although I DO spend an ungodly amount of time playing that one]), a cat mom, and a creator of things (I used to dabble in digital and traditional art media, I'm mainly a handicrafter now, I love to crochet).
I am also, clearly, a pro at writing Way Too Much. ^^;
Anyway, welcome back to Gaia, and hope you enjoy it here in the guild and on the site in general!

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

mo_sweets

Greedy Star

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2021 7:29 pm
Hiiii!!
Im Mo!
3nodding
Im not entirely sure what to say about myself....
I love reading.
(Give me a smutty romance any day.)
You can usually find me drinking .. even tho drinking doesnt like me lol.
Im a bartender who lives entirely in the gutter..
I haven't been back on gaia in a long time
(talking years here buddy..)
So i dont have any active friends anymore!
Hit me up lets be friends!

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2021 1:55 pm
Mo_Sweets
Hiiii!!
Im Mo!
3nodding
I love reading.

Welcome, Mo! Bartender, huh? Sounds interesting to me.

I hope you find something you like here. Lots of people to talk to, even if most of them are ghosts. Well...I'm not a ghost. So you got me, right? Message me any time!

Here in the guild, we're family.

Hope you're enjoying your Memorial Day weekend 3nodding  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

mo_sweets

Greedy Star

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:19 pm
Blind Blindness
Mo_Sweets
Hiiii!!
Im Mo!
3nodding
I love reading.

I hope you find something you like here. Lots of people to talk to, even if most of them are ghosts. Well...I'm not a ghost. So you got me, right? Message me any time!

Thankss and being a bartender currently is a nightmare..
so treat your local bartenders well!!!
Im cool with ghosts as long as they arent messing with my dreams lol
Nice to see at least some parts of gaia hasnt died completely!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:32 pm
Mo_Sweets
Blind Blindness
Mo_Sweets
Hiiii!!
Im Mo!
3nodding
I love reading.

Thankss and being a bartender currently is a nightmare..
so treat your local bartenders well!!!
Im cool with ghosts as long as they arent messing with my dreams lol
Nice to see at least some parts of gaia hasnt died completely!

Ah okay, I will definitely take that into consideration! I haven't been to a bar in ages.

Lol, they mess with your head and heart. The ghost and the devil lies within us.

Nope, not while people like The Crew of this guild are around cool And the few members that are still active or lurk around  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

The Tinfoil Cat

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2022 4:15 am
Hello, hello! I'm back from the dead!

Perfect timing, actually!

I'm hoping that I won't abandon this site ever again. With a previous account, I spent a good chunk of my childhood here, back when I was lonely and often confused by life's cruelty. I want to have an enriching social life with friends that I can draw strength from, to be happy in a group, and create bright, joyful memories!

Gaia has always been a home for me, so it's the perfect place. heart

Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces