Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
Please Introduce Yourselves! (NEW MEMBERS AND OLD) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 397 398 399 400

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you introduce?
Yes I love meeting new people!
73%
 73%  [ 971 ]
I'm to drunk to remember who I am!
26%
 26%  [ 359 ]
Total Votes : 1330

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:09 pm
The Tinfoil Cat
Hello, hello! I'm back from the dead!

Perfect timing, actually!

I'm hoping that I won't abandon this site ever again. With a previous account, I spent a good chunk of my childhood here, back when I was lonely and often confused by life's cruelty. I want to have an enriching social life with friends that I can draw strength from, to be happy in a group, and create bright, joyful memories!

Gaia has always been a home for me, so it's the perfect place. heart

Gaia is a home for me as well. Welcome!!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:04 am
Blind Blindness
The Tinfoil Cat
Hello, hello! I'm back from the dead!

Perfect timing, actually!

I'm hoping that I won't abandon this site ever again. With a previous account, I spent a good chunk of my childhood here, back when I was lonely and often confused by life's cruelty. I want to have an enriching social life with friends that I can draw strength from, to be happy in a group, and create bright, joyful memories!

Gaia has always been a home for me, so it's the perfect place. heart

Gaia is a home for me as well. Welcome!!

Thank you so much for your warm welcome, I super appreciate it!  

The Tinfoil Cat

Shy Regular

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2022 9:09 pm
Of course! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:12 pm
Mmmmm, does any1 still use dis guild? :0 Whateves, either way I'm posting, baybey! XDD

HALLOOOOOOOOOOO

U can call me Jacqueline! (That's not my real name XD) I liek drawing, writing, MOOSIC, unicorns >w> And being AS RANDOM AS POSSIBLE BLARGHY BLARGH! XD

Did I do good? ;3; XD  

xXAshfurs_TearsDontFallXx

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2023 8:34 am
Jacqueline_of_AllTrades
Mmmmm, does any1 still use dis guild? :0 Whateves, either way I'm posting, baybey! XDD

HALLOOOOOOOOOOO

U can call me Jacqueline! (That's not my real name XD) I liek drawing, writing, MOOSIC, unicorns >w> And being AS RANDOM AS POSSIBLE BLARGHY BLARGH! XD

Did I do good? ;3; XD

Hiiii, welcome~!!
It may not be as active as it once was, but there ARE still a few of us hanging around the guild!
A very nice list of interests, especially the unicorns, unicorns are magical~
(And yes, you did good. cat_3nodding )

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:49 pm
Wuyabi (B) Currently eating tacos. Disabled. Gaian Geezer.  

Wuyabi

Peculiar Gentlewoman

26,525 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Timid 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2023 8:56 pm
Wuyabi
Wuyabi (B) Currently eating tacos. Disabled. Gaian Geezer.

Welcome!! There's room for everyone in here 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2023 3:03 pm
Hello everyone! I am GoldenHeroCurry. I am a basketball fanatic, reader, writer, gym rat, and my two favorite foods are pizza and ice cream. smile  

LordofBreadon

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2023 11:06 am
GoldenHeroCurry
Hello everyone! I am GoldenHeroCurry. I am a basketball fanatic, reader, writer, gym rat, and my two favorite foods are pizza and ice cream. smile

Welcome, new guildie~!
I'm not one for sports, I only know a bit about sportpuck (hockey) because my beau is passionate about it. My ma loves basketball, though. I tried very hard to like it, but my brain just can't grasp the rules or the point of sports. ^^;
Reading and writing, though, THAT I can get behind one hundred percent! I ALWAYS have a book with me, and spend a great deal of time at my local library. To say nothing of the piles of books I have acquired over the years. I have boxes upon boxes of them.
I haven't done anything I'd consider "real" writing in ages, but I dabble a bit in poetry on occasion.
And those are very respectable favorite foods. cat_3nodding Wish I could eat them more often, but my body is traitorous, so pizza is a rare indulgence. cat_sweatdrop
ANYway, it's nice to meet you, and I hope you enjoy the guild! c:

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2023 8:24 pm
Queen Spazzy
GoldenHeroCurry

Welcome, new guildie~!
I'm not one for sports, I only know a bit about sportpuck (hockey) because my beau is passionate about it. My ma loves basketball, though. I tried very hard to like it, but my brain just can't grasp the rules or the point of sports. ^^;
Reading and writing, though, THAT I can get behind one hundred percent! I ALWAYS have a book with me, and spend a great deal of time at my local library. To say nothing of the piles of books I have acquired over the years. I have boxes upon boxes of them.
I haven't done anything I'd consider "real" writing in ages, but I dabble a bit in poetry on occasion.
And those are very respectable favorite foods. cat_3nodding Wish I could eat them more often, but my body is traitorous, so pizza is a rare indulgence. cat_sweatdrop
ANYway, it's nice to meet you, and I hope you enjoy the guild! c:

Thank you for your warm welcome. smile  

LordofBreadon

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2023 9:23 pm
GoldenHeroCurry

Welcome, new guildie! Hope you like it here. Pleased to see a new face 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2023 7:03 pm
( ° ◇°/) I'm Dovei. Looooong time Gaian, uh... hi.  

Oracle of Mist

Blessed Seeker

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2023 5:40 pm
Oracle of Mist
( ° ◇°/) I'm Dovei. Looooong time Gaian, uh... hi.

Hello, hello~! It's wonderful to have you here. c:
I'm a pretty solid OG Gaian, too, I've been around.... a while. A LONG while, haha~
Anyway, a warm welcome to you, we hope you enjoy our little slice of Gaia here! cat_whee

Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 397 398 399 400

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff