Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Mahou Boarding School IS NO LONGER IN SERVICE!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:12 am
Introdution:

The word Mahou is a Japanese word that can be translated into English meaning: magic, witchcraft, or sorcery. Mahou High School is a boarding school that was designed for children with special abilities, located in the middle of a huge city. It used to be a secret school, having the appearance of a normal high school. The public was told that it was a school for children with "Special Needs" and only a select few were told about it's true cause. Unfortunately, the truth got out about Mahou High, and it's true purpose was no longer secretive. Today, it is welcome to the public, and any high school student with any kind of special powers may join. We also allow students with no special abilities to join, as long as they seem to have a good attitude and a nice personality. If we fill up, and a student with no powers and a student with powers both apply, the student with powers will get the spot. We apologize to anyone who doesn't succeed at coming here.

There is no uniform, but we ask that the students dress appropriately. The school opened on August 4th so students can come in and claim a dorm, and classes don't begin until September 10th, leaving plenty of time for everyone to get comfortable. We accept new students all year long.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:15 am
Students:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Girls~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yukora

User Image
Username-Eternally Lonely

Name: Yukora Hitomi
Dorm Number: 1
Grade: 11th
Powers: Control over darkness, Spellcasting.
Personality: Yukora is shy and keeps to herself most of the time. When she has a friend, she becomes really attached to them...sometimes too attached. She likes meeting people, especially nice people, but doesn't have the guts to walk up to a stranger and talk to them. She finds flirting fun, but would prefer having a friend over having a boyfriend, unless he really likes her.
Likes: Swimming, traveling, music, animals, taking walks, reading her favorite book, and doing absolutely ANYTHING with a friend/friends.
Dislikes: Mean people, spicy food, being told to go to bed, being tickled.
Other: She likes being called Yuki by her friends
Bio: Yukora's father was a dark wolf demon and her mother was half elf, half human. She was raised in a small town and always went to a small school. Her best and only friend was her next door neighbor, who also happened to be her cousin. Her mother died when she was 12, and her father was left emotionally powerless. 3 years later, her father forced her to pack her bags and they moved to a big city. They happen to live right between two schools, Mahou High, and Addelyn High. Yukora went to Addelyn High for 2 years and didn't make any friends, so she decided to change to Mahou High.

Alex

User Image
Username- Adayne

Name: Alex Fox
Dorm Number: 4
Grade: 11
Powers: Total control over any matter of ice, or water
Personality: Alex is a quiet, and cold person. She doesn't take s**t from anyone, but she can be nice when she wants to. She adores her best friends more then anything of the world. She doesn't value her life for anything that is happened to her so far, other than meeting her best friends. She doesn't like pity or lovey-dovey moments, but she'll manage in those situations.
Likes: Music, Friends, Walking, Singing, Screaming, Silents, Pie, Cookies, Boys, fighting/training, Cell Phones, Drawing, Writing.
Dislikes: Wimps, attention whores, Jealous pulses
Other: Nobody special
Bio: Alex is a abused child from her father, knowing that she'll never have a normal life with her living with her father. She stays now with her bestfriend, but she left for elsewhere. She has decided to move to the area where " Mahou High " resides and she currently attends there now.

Asuka

Username- Raident_Moon

Name: Asuka Nakatani
Dorm: 6
Personality: She is a pretty strong fox demon she likes to be hyper and random some of the time, but she can still be serious, when someone needs her she will sit and listen to you. She very gentle with people but can hold her own when there comes a time that she must fight
Powers: power over water, ice, fire and shadows
Likes: She likes to read long books, climb trees and sit there enjoying the peaceful surroundings.
Dislikes: Liars and people who purposely hurt people to make them own selves feel better.
Other: Try not to get on her bad side, you may come to regret it.
Bio: Asuka grew up with my parents in the woods, although she was never really alone she always felt like she grew up with no parents. They ignored her, and when they did notice her, it was either to insult or abuse her. Finally, it became far too much for her to handle, and she ran away. So here she is today, ready to start over, forgetting the life she led before.
User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Boys~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taylor

Username- [_TorturingLiars_]

Name: Taylor Montgomery Liars
Dorm Number: 7
Age: 15 in human years, but 37 in Werewolf/ Vampire years
Grade: 9
Powers: Has the ability to transform into any object that contains radioactive material, and controls the devices of atomic bombs in case one ever needs to be released. Transformation into live creatures can only occur as a Werewolf/ Vampire. He has a protective shield that protects him in extreme weather hazards, fierce combat, and humiliation and embarrassment situations ( his main weakness). Extremely book smart, and has double the intelligence and memory of an ordinary person. He has the ability to cast spells, play evil tricks, and deceive people with plots and lies.
Personality: Generally shy, although his temper is unbearable when he's extremely angry at someone. He uses people as bait for his evil plans, and people often mistake his evasive behavior as completely harmless. Although he does have a loyal and tender side, often aiding his best friends with school work and teaching them the arts of transformation and spell casting. Intelligent, fierce, and noble are all traits that define him when he's in extreme combat situations. Curiosity often leads him into dangerous situations, though. His true weakness is humiliation and embarrassment. Because of his extreme egotistical issues, he generally comes across as always "right". But when he's wrong or makes a mistake, he crumbles.
Likes: Enjoys practicing and perfecting his powers, often mentoring his friends and offering them advice on how to improve their own strength. He has a habit of cooking pancakes every morning for breakfast, and having a serving of fries and toasted bread along with it. He likes people that are sociable, down to earth, intelligent, and outspoken. Biking, paranormal studies, and organ donations especially fascinate him. Observing nature and sitting outside in the cool breeze is one of his favorite hobbies.
Dislikes: He detests greatly the thought of cafeteria foods, random, psychotic, nerdy, and stinky people. Television is boring to him, the radio is a piece of junk, and garage sales are last century. Hippies, powerful, or nasty people that try to confront his superiority are greatly frowned upon. Sunny weather, malls, and shopping bags make him want to puke. He believes domesticated pets are a sin because he believes every animal should roam free, with the exception of his owl who he greatly relies upon for information.
Status: Straight, and currently in a relationship. (Does not appreciate any flirting unless it's harmless!)
Other: Enjoys singing to birds when he's acting Bipolar!
Bio: A human/ Werewolf/ Vampire looking to eventually dominate the entire planet. Intelligent, underhanded, and schemeful, this creature is using his resources in a master minded plan to conquer the universe. In order to do this, he must first go to this boarding school to teach him what he doesn't know, and use his professors against mankind. He was born on Earth, but he feels a bondage towards mother Mars. His mom, an ape, and his dad, a Walrus, are currently divorced and live on opposite sides of the world.
Appearance: His human appearance is rather bland. A perky nose, light brown hair, but penetrating green eyes are his best feature. His height is around 5'10, his ears protrude slightly farther than usual, and his lips are often stained with toothpaste. His vampire appearance mocks the look of any other vampire. Creepy, sharp teeth, and a black/ red hood. His werewolf appearance is rather unique, with his fur a dark shade of blue, his teeth a light red shaded color, and his feet striped with various makings.

Kaji

User Image
Username- Igmo_1234

Name: Kaji Ookami
Dorm Number: 7
Powers: Fire, Poison, And Psycic (I can read people's minds)
Personality: I'm a strong powerful wolf demon, although very gentle and poetic. Surprizingly, i am a vegetarian, but I occasionally eat sushi. I sing and play guitar, absolutely obsessive over music. I have major depression and pretty suicidal, so im often labeled as emo, especially because of my appearence. Im VERY sensitive to what people say about me. My heart has been broken too many times to count. Otherwise im a generally nice, and caring demon. I Care about my friends, and would take a bullet for them anyday.
Likes: Music, Friends, Skulls, Death, Black, Nighttime, Twilight, Full Moons, eyeliner, tight jeans, studded belts, Vampires, Art, Walking in the rain, animals
Dislikes: Cheaters and Liars, Posers...heartbreak.
Other: Try to stay on my good side.
Bio: I was often ignored and abused by both parents. Most days,I was often alone in my room, writing poetry and songs, drawing, thinking, and even worse…hurting myself. Many tragic things had happened to me in my past….from broken hearts to deaths…and the tragedies still continue today. The only things that have kept me alive are all of my... remaining... friends . I heard from a friend that some of they were going to Mahou. From the looks of it, it looked like a good school. So I left my home and set off for the school, hoping my life will change.

Damien

Username- super buick

Name: Damien McKnight
Dorm Number: 11
Powers: mind control, ability to make things explode, teleportation
Personality: appears to be a loner but wants friends, very shy, intelligent,
Likes: drawing, poetry, sitting by a body of water, midnight walks, swords, heavy metal
Dislikes: football, shallow people, trying to fit in
Other: usually dresses like he's going to a heavy metal concert
Bio: Damien tends to keep people at a distance, since he's unable to completely control his powers. His parents sent him to Mahou so he can learn how to control his powers and function in a normal society. He has a hard time making friends and has moved far from the friends he did have. He also recently became single because his girlfriend of 4 years left him for the captain of the football team. Due to that, he is on probation for assault.
User Image

Zephel

User Image
Username- cause of insanity

Name: Zephel Jaggerjack
Dorm Number: 11
Powers: teleportation
Personality: he acts a lot younger than he is, very outgoing, very talkative, loves to make friends, He tends to get lost easily and his directional skills aren't the greatest
Dislikes: being called short, getting lost
Other: he's 5'4 inches tall, always wears his goggles
Bio: He's always been different and has learned to accept it even though others make fun of him because of it. His mother died when he was 7 and he hardly ever sees his dad. He's from a wealthy family and spends most of his time at home alone. He's got a bit of a temper on him when people call him short and he got in to a bit of trouble at his last school because of it.

Komiro

Username- kyoshiro_mibu30

Name: Komiro Mibu
Dorm Number: 9
Grade: 12th
Powers: Air control,Advanced swordsmanship,Ability to create power's in others.
Personality: Komiro’s normal side is the one you will mostly see. As his normal side he is childish,spunky,silly, and funny. He loves to dance, tell jokes, make others laugh, and even help people. In his normal self he has learned how to control his power over air. Though he has no idea of his other power it sometimes comes up when he least expects it and gives someone close to him a power. Komiro’s dark side is pure evil. This side only comes out when komiro is truly inraged or has been upset by something. This side of him is extreamly powerfull. He has full control of all of his powers and is able to use them to his advatage,as well as the samurai blood within him. This side of komiro is ruthless. The dark side is known as kumix. He will not hesitate on killing annoyone he finds annoying.
Dislikes: hatred,harming females,others harming females,death./annoyances.
Other: None.
Bio: Komiro is a samurai who learned martial arts at a young age. He travels the land with his two friends looking for the answers as to were his parents are. He lost his parents at a young age and cant remember what happend. Sortly after that he learned martial arts. He then began wandering untill he met up with a samurai teacher. This is were he meets shita and shina. Shita didnt learn how to become a samurai like shina and komiro did. Shortly after there place was attacked and there master killed. The person that killed there master was in fact zex. All three of them set out on a journey in dend to find and stop zex from killing anyone else.
Appearance:
Light Side:-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Dark Side:
User ImageUser Image

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:25 am
Dorms:

Since this is a boarding school, each student lives in a dorm while attending Mahou High. There are up to 2 people in one dorm, same sex.
In each dorm there are two bunk beds, the top being a bed, and the bottom being the space for the dresser and desk. Each dresser has a full set of bed sheets in the top drawer, and each dorm has a bathroom stocked with towels for each student to keep. You may choose your dorm when you send me your profile, but please be sure to pick a dorm with blue font.

Girls' Dorms 1-6:

1. Yukora
4. Alex
6. Asuka

Boys' Dorms 7-11:
7. Taylor, Kaji
9. Komiro

11. Damien, Zephel

Key:
Blue: Space Available
Red: Full  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:29 am
The Campus:

Other then the parking lot and the pathways that link the buildings, the entire school and everything in it is surrounded by grass. The back of the school sits right on the river that flows through the city, and there's a pretty grass area for the students right near the water.

Here's some information about the layout of the campus:

The school campus is made up of 7 parts:
The Main Building
The Girls' Dorms
The Boys' Dorms
The Cafeteria
The Gym
The Various Sports Courts
The Parking Lot

Within the Main Building is:
Classrooms
Nurse's Office
Registration Office
Student Assistance Office
Principle's Office
Main Hallway

The front of the school:
User Image
One of the courtyards inside the school:
User Image
Behind the cafeteria:
User Image

Layout of the campus:
User Image

Testing:

User Image

User Image

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:44 am
Rules:

(Please read the rules posted by [_TorturingLiars_])

Additional Rules By Me:
1. This is the only part of the RP that is considered Semi-literate:
I don't expect 3 paragraphs every post (I just do it because it's easier for me to do that rather then leave the story going no where, no pressure people ^_^) . Sometimes all there is to say is "Yukora laughed, waved goodbye, and walked to the cafeteria." Here's the rule, that's fine once or twice, but please don't do it every post, the more you put, the easier it is for other people to continue the storyline.
2. If you have a suggestion to make, please PM me
3. If you would like to join the school, please PM me a profile you filled out.
4. Please title it: Mahou High
5. Please wait to post until after I have posted your profile.
6. Please use this format:

Username-

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Dorm Number:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Grade:[/b]
[b]Powers:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Likes:[/b]
[b]Dislikes:[/b]
[b]Status:[/b]
[b]Other: [/b]
[b]Bio:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]

For Status, please include wether your character is single/taken AND if they are straight/gay/bi.
For Appearance, please use an anime picture or a description of what your character looks like; hair color, eye color, maybe include clothes. Picture is very much preferred.
Any other questions about the format, please view other students' profiles, and if you're still confused, you may ask me in a PM.

Proper Font:

Size: Readable
Color: Readable

Action: She ran to class.
Talking: "Hello"
Thinking: "I hope I can find my textbooks." Quotes are optional
OOC: ((Goodnight guys, seeya tomorrow!))

Please try to speak in third person.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:50 am
Directions:

Once accepted to Mahou High, you may come onto and leave campus anytime between when you arrive and when school starts. Before coming on campus, you should recieve your dorm number, dorm key, and a map, via mail. When you arrive at the school, you are to park in the parking lot and enter the Main Buidling at the very front of the school. From there, you get to the center of the building, and walk either left or right. To the left are the girls' dorms, and to the right are the boys'. If you have any problems that aren't school or class related, please go to the Registration's office. Once school starts, the gates close and no students are allowed to leave campus unless they recieve a pass from the Student Assistance Office. Students that join after September 10th are given a 5 day pass. Once the pass expires, they too will not be permitted to leave unless they recieve another pass.  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:10 am
Bulletins:

No one is expecting you to post every single day, but if you're an active poster and you're going to be gone for more then 5 days, please let me know and I'll post it below.

A word from the author:

As for the classes, all you have to say is "Yukora went to class" then in a seperate post, a new post, even if it's just 5 minutes later, you can say "The teacher then dismissed the class, and Yukora left swiftly and went to try to find her friends." It just seems better for people to actually GO to class, even if it's just once a week, it is a school isn't it?

Also, Thanks so much for joining my rp! it's the first one I've ever made, and I'd love to have your opinions on how I did on setting it up. Again, thanks for joining! Much appreciated!

School News:

August 4: School Opened

November 24: Back-To-School Dance

Sometime in December: Mahou is going public!!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:23 am
Storyline So Far:

Bottom of p.1 - Bottom of p.2
Yukora, Kaji, Taylor, and Damien all arrived at the school around the same time. Yukora went to the grass area by the river and sat on a bench as she hummed a song and read. Little did she know, Damien was behind her, drawing her within his picture of the scenery. Damien then put his sketchpad away, and went to the river to skip rocks. The last rock that he threw, however, exploded half way across the river. Yukora saw the explosion, but didn't see the boy's face, or know who he was. Damien ran into the woods and then teleported to his room. Yukora shrugged it off and put her bag in her dorm before falling asleep.

Top of p.3 - Bottom of p.4
When she woke up, it was 5:30 pm, and she went to the cafeteria. She sat down at one of the only available tables, in which she was alone. Damien soon walked over to her and asked her if he could sit there. Yukora was unaware that it was the same boy from the river. Soon, Zaphel arrived at the school, went into the cafeteria, and joined them. Soon enough, Damien admited that he was the boy that made the rock explode. Yukora was surprised, but it wasn't talked about for very long. Later, Damien had to leave, and Zephel left shortly after. Yukora laid her head and arms onto the table and fell asleep.

Top of p.5 - Bottom of p.6
Kaji then came over and asked if he and his friend could sit, so he did. They chatted and flirted until Yukora had to leave. Kaji and Yukora promised to see each other the next day in the cafeteria around the same time. She went back to her dorm and fell asleep.

Bottom of p.6 - Top of p.8
When she woke up around 5 am, she went out to the area behind the cafeteria, and saw Zephel lying on the ground, not moving. She ran over to him and shook him hastily to see if he would regain counsiousness. Sure enough, he had been asleep. She left Zephel and headed back to her room to unpack. Halfway back to her dorm, Damien saw her in the main hallway. While they chatted, Zephel left the grass area and walked around aimlessly. Damien offered for Yukora to join him by the river to see the sunrise and chat. Even though she accepted the offer, all she could think about was Kaji.

Top of p.8 - Middle of p.9
Back in the cafeteria, Kaji fell asleep at the table, and Taylor fell asleep standing in line. When Kaji awoke, he picked up Taylor and took him to their dorm, laying him softly on his bunk. Kaji then went over to his own bunk and failed when he attempted to fall asleep. He got up and walked into the cafeteria to the back door, and saw Yukora and a boy sitting together in front of the river. He immediately thought he was her boyfriend. He casually walked through the doors and towards them. Yukora told Kaji that Damien was her friend and they were going to watch the sunrise, but it didn't make much difference. Kaji began to walk away, until Damien figured out everything. He figured out that Kaji and Yukora liked each other and that Kaji thought Damien was Yukora's boyfriend. He immediately attempted to clear things up before offering for Kaji to sit with them. They all sat down, but Yukora still didn't feel right. She stood up and made the most heart-felt apology that she could to both of them. She began walking away, but Kaji called after her, forcing her to stop in her tracks and turn around. They hugged each other, exchanged quick "I'm sorry"'s again, and Yukora left.

Bottom of p.9 - Middle of p.10
Still at the grass area, Kaji and Damien decided to set differences aside and start over. They chatted until they realized they were late for class. Everyone went to class, including Yukora, and that seemed to pass by fast.

Middle of p.10 - Middle of p.11
After class, she still felt bad about what happened that morning. She went to the Student Assistance Office and was able to get Kaji's dorm room number. She wrote him a note and slipped it under his door. Kaji went right back to his dorm after class ended. He attempted to do homework, but suddenly got an idea for a song. He ran to the grass area, wrote his song, and stuck it in his pocket. Unfortunately, the song dropped out of his pocket and stayed near the bench in the grass area. Kaji went back to his dorm, got the note from Yukora, and was going to write back, but realized he didn't know her dorm number. He threw away the note he wrote to her and told himself he would respond to it when he saw her next. Yukora went to the cafeteria and stood in line. Meanwhile, Kaji ran into Damien. Damien gave Kaji his song back, and told him he didn't read it. Kaji left Damien there, but offered him to come to the cafeteria if he wanted to. Damien stayed behind. Kaji joined the line right behind Yukora. They hugged and chatted.

Middle of p.11 - Top of p.12
Suddenly, Damien came into the cafeteria, limping, spitting up blood, and holding his ribcage. Damien fell to the floor unconsious. (Damien had been beat up by a big kid after Kaji left. Damien had run into this kid earlier, but didn't get hurt because a teacher was nearby.) Kaji and Yukora ran over to him. Yukora knew exactly what to do, so she told Kaji to try to stop the bleeding while she ran to her dorm to find her spellbook. When she came back, they both saw his broken rib fixing itself. Yukora wondered if she shouldn't do anything, but knew his body might not have enough strength to complete the healing process, even if he was healing super fast. She was going to cast a healing spell, in which she transfers all her energy from her body to his so he can heal, but she needed to be able to mark the ground below him. She teleported Damien and Kaji outside so she could make markings in the dirt below the grass. Once she did that, she drew the lines, cast the spell, and fell to the ground unconsious.

Top of p.12 - Top of p.13
Kaji had no idea what to do. He remembered he could read people's minds, so he sent a braincall to Yukora. She told him what to do to teleport them to their dorms so they could wrest. The spell made it so that Yukora was scheduled to wake up within 24 hours, and Damien in 72. They disconnected the call once everyone was in their appropriate dorms. Yukora and Damien were put in their beds, and Kaji went off to his dorm.

Top of p.13 - Bottom of p.15
When Yukora awoke more then a day later, at around 11 pm, she walked to their usual hangout area and saw her old friend Alex sitting against a tree. She filled her in on the major things that happened, and got some good advice, as well as realizations. She realized she was in love with Kaji, and that she was going to tell him. She went to the front of the cafeteria and braincalled him, asking him to meet her there. He did, and basically, they ended up becoming boyfriend and girlfriend by the middle of page 15. They walked together and split off in the center of the main hallway to go to their own dorms for sleep.

Middle of p.14
Also, Randomly in the middle of page 14, Damien awoke from his nightmare of him killing his father. Within minutes, his mom called him, telling him his father was stabbed, the same amount of times he stabbed his father in his dream.

Bottom of p.15 - Middle of p.19
At 8 am the next day, Alex went into yukora's room by breaking the lock. She pounced on Yukora, waking her up. She got up to get dressed, heard a knock at the door, and there was Kaji. She was going to introduce them, but Kaji was already gone. Alex and Yukora walked to class after Yukora cast a spell to fix her door, and it turns out that Kaji, Yukora, and Alex are all in the same class. They passed notes and stuff. When they got out of class, Kaji and Yukora went on ahead of Alex. Damien came up behind them and asked them to skip class, so they did. They all went to their spot, and Alex followed shortly after. Suddenly, without any of them knowing, Taylor went to the Registration Office and turned Damien, Kaji, and Yukora in. He also took a copy of their class schedules.

Middle of p.19 - Top of p.22
The principle walked out to the back of the school and found the group out of class. He was about to punish them before Damien told him that his father died and the rest of them were there to help him. He confirmed the story, but still asked them to go back to class. He then used mind control on the principle, and got them the rest of the day off. Yukora took Kaji aside and asked him to fill her in on why he looked beat up earlier in class, and why he scooted away from the group. He told her everything, and made her promise that if anything happened to her, that she would live on, as happy as she could, and she did.

Top of p.22 - Top of p.24
Random Chatter, Zeph joins, Yukora and Kaji have a romantic moment and sing the chorus of a song together.

Top of p.24 - Middle of p.25
It began to rain, and Damien invited everyone to his dorm to hang out and eat pizza. However, When Taylor found out they got excused for the day, he was furious. As revenge, he set off a bomb on Kaji's half of their dorm room. Everyone in Damien's dorm heard and felt the explosion, but Kaji was the first to his dorm. He put out the existing flames and discovered it was Taylor's bomb. He became furious with anger and hatred, and transformed into his demon form. However, he soon after fell unconsious. Damien picked him up and transported him to the infirmary. They were setting things up, but Kaji awoke with eyes that were blood-red. He instantly went crazy, warning Damien and Yukora before hand, but couldn't do anyting to stop himself. The nurses forced Damien and Yukora out of the room. Seconds later, Kaji burst through the door, on the hunt for Taylor. Damien tried to get Kaji to stop, but ended up transforming into a demon as well. Yukora went to stop Kaji first. She caught up to him and put her arms around him. He stopped and collapsed onto his hands and knees. Yukora kissed him, hoping it would be enough to pull him out of his trance.

Middle of p.25 - Top of p.26
Kaji's body resisted, and it was everything for Kaji not to allow his body to hurt Yukora, but luckily, Kaji pulled out of his trance and he transformed back into a human. She helped Kaji back to the infirmary, and they passed Damien, who, unlike Damien, had indeed transformed into a demon, but still had complete control of his body. He transformed back, but couldn't stand. Yukora took Kaji to the infirmary.

Top of p.26 - Bottom of p.26
Once she got Kaji to the infirmary, he soon fell asleep. She headed back to Damien, and then they began walking back to Damien's dorm. On the way there, Damien told Yukora a little more about his ex girlfriend. He told her how he had never been to a dance because the one time he was supposed to, he asked his girlfriend at the time to go with him, and at the last second she called him and told him she was sick, when in reality she went with another guy and they hooked up. She didn't end things with Damien, and things remained that way for some time. Damien found out when he was taking a walk at night and saw them kissing in the other guy's car. Damien went crazy with anger, blacked out, and the next thing he knew, he was in handcuffs. the guy's car was on fire, and he was being ruched to the hospital. Everyone thought of him as a monster. Yukora said that if she lived through that, she'd be sensitive about going to dancs too. She offered to try to teach Damien how to dance, even though she really doesn't do either very well. Even if he didn't dance at all, that he should still go with her and Kaji as friends, and it would be fun. They finished their conversation, said goodnight, and Yukora walked back to the infirmary. She wanted to see if Kaji was awake, and if he wanted some pizza they ordered earlier that day. When she saw he was asleep, she sat next to him, munched on some pizza, and soon fell asleep sitting in the chair beside him.

Bottom of p.26 - Bottom of p.27
When Yukora and Kaji wake up the next morning, they chat, flirt, and have some fun together. Yukora had a weird dream about her parents and friends. It might come up later, then again, maybe not...

Bottom of p.27
Damien has another spooky dream, and in it, hhe kills his mother and best friend. When he woke up, he panicked and called his mom to make sure it hadn't really happened. To Damien's relief, it didn't. He headed over to the infirmary to check on Kaji.

Bottom of p.27 - Top of p.28
Before Damien arrived, Kaji asked Yukora to go with him as a date to the dance, but before she could explain the rest of the story, Damien showed up, and she hadn't yet informed Kaji that she invited Damien to join them as friends. Yukora sent a brainwave to Kaji and he said "oh okay" in respose.

Top of p.28 - Top of p.29
Kaji get's released from the infirmary, and the group decides to head over to the cafeteria for some food. Yukora suddenly remembered that Kaji had no place to sleep since Taylor blew up their dorm. They walked to the Rgistration Office and Kaji spoke to the woman behind the counter. She informed them that the dorm probably wouldn't be done for another few days to a week, and that he would need to find somewhere else to stay. Damien was pretty much the only option, so they left, but Yukora told them to go ahead. She talked to the woman and convinced her that if anything happened to Kaji because of something he didn't do, the school would be responsible for it, and the woman let Kaji stay with Yukora, but not for any longer then neccessary, so Kaji is now going to be staying with Yukora until his dorm is finished.

Top of p.29 - Bottom of p.29
Yukora is about to explain to Kaji what she did in the office, but decided to call her dad. On her way back to her dorm, she bumped into a boy named Komiro and had a small conversation with him before returning to the two boys, who were already in the cafeteria. After sharing a bit of Kaji's food, they went for a walk and up to her dorm where they slept in seperate beds like good little kids.

Top of p.30 - Middle of p.30
The next day, the two got ready and headed down to the cafeteria and saw Damien real fast before spliting up to go to class. After classes, they went to Tentai park and met up with Damien once more. He hadn't slept the previous night and barely made it through the classes, and had to drink loads of caffeine. He was afraid to sleep because of his dreams.

Middle of p.30 - Middle of p.31
Yukora finally took some time to call her dad, since they'd gone to class that day. She admitted everything to him, and he responded in wanting to talk to her when she comes home for Winter break. She went down and met up with Damien, but quickly went back to her dorm, called her dad, and fell asleep. Kaji came in and comforted her. She told him what happened with her dad and he asked her to run away with him. After some debate, they decided that Kaji would meet her dad during winter break before they did anything that rash. They were having happy moments, and spent the rest of the night doing adult things.

Middle of p.31 - Top of p.33
After spending a little more time with Kaji, Yukora got ready and went down to Tentai park to get some fresh air, and met up with Damien, who she noticed looked terrible. He hadn't slept in two days because of his dreams and drank too much caffeine for his body to handle. He soon passed out, and Yukora teleported him to the infirmary. Once he was in with the doctors, Yukora teleported back to the dorm, picked up Kaji, and teleported back, where the two watched Damien's heartrate go flatline before becoming stablized. Several hours later, Damien was released and they walked to the park. On the way, since Yukora was going to leave very soon, Damien explained to them everything that happened when his heartrate flatlined. How his real father was the gatekeeper of hell, and his mother was a drug addict who died and was given another chance by Damien's father, but only if he would impregnate her. So he did, and that's how Damien came to be, but his mother was afraid for him, and put him up for adoption. Yukora realiazed what time it was, and that she needed to do homework. She left Damien and Kaji where they were, and went to her dorm.

Tp[ of p.33 - Bottom of p.38
During the next six days, Damien's eyes became completely red, and his hair completely white. The group worked out all their drama, and everyone was looking forward to the dance. A new girl appeared at Mahou, named Asuka, and her and Damien flirted while he helped her with her bags, and he successfully asked her to the dance! After that, they went into her dorm and hung out or something. During that was happening, Kaji and Yukora were in class, and Kaji said he needed to talk to her about something. After class, he admitted to her that he has AIDS and that she might have it too, and that she should get herself checked. While they were talking, Asuka and Damien were in the cafeteria, waiting to meet up with Kaji and Yukora. Instead of waiting, Damien walks Asuka back to her dorm so they can get ready for the dance. Meanwhile, Yukora ran off to the wooded area behind the cafeteria and cried there for an hour. She told Kaji she wasn't sure what was gonna happen before going to her dorm. Kaji then cut himself and lost an immense amount of blood and passed out. When he woke up multiple hours later, he couldn't stand, so he flew to Yukora's dorm, but flew into her window, alerting both Yukora and Damien. Yukora stepped out onto the ledge to try to help him in, but teleported them instead, and they went to a random clearing in a random forest instead of somewhere in the school, because of her mental stress and lack of concentration. She saw all of Kaji's cuts, and teleported him to the infirmary, where Damien came a bit later. Kaji woke up later and tried to get them to go to the dance, but Yukora ran off to her dorm. Kaji left the infirmary as soon as she did and dropped a note in her room from the window, and flew away just as she got there and read it. It was from Kaji, saying he was leaving Mahou. She tried to stop him, but it was raining and he couldn't hear her screams, and he didn't answer her braincall, so she gave up and considered them broken up. She called her dad and told her absolutely everything, including that she had sex with Kaji, he had AIDS and so might she, that they broke up, and that he doesn't have anything to worry about. Lastly, she told him her phone would be off until she came home for the holidays, and she got in bed. Damien had seen Kaji in the air, and flew after him, but lost his trail when Kaji landed in the forest, which was where he slept that night. Damien circled overhead all night, and the next morning, he followed Kaji back to the school. However, his wings were too tired from flying around all night, so he had to walk. He knocked on a random girl's dorm door, hoping it was Yukora's, and it ended up being Asuka's. Damien went intp her dorm, and they kiss, along with sharing with each other that they they're both demons. , Kaji flew back and knocked on her door, and she put him to bed, and he fell asleep. Not too long after, Damien knocked on her door to make sure they were okay, and Yukora finally met Asuka. The three of them went to the cafeteria so they wouldn't wake up Kaji, and while they were there, and while Asuka was buying sandwiches, Yukora told Damien everything that Kaji had told her, and everything that had happened after that.

-Present Storyline Begins Here-

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:05 am
LET THE POSTING BEGIN!!!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:55 am
Yukora looked out the window of her dad's car as they drove to Mahou High School. "I can't believe I'm going to be away from home for 10 monthes...For the past 5 years I haven't gone more then 5 days without seeing Dad, and now I won't see him until Thanksgiving...I can't believe he's letting me do this...I can't believe I asked him to let me do this. Ok I need to try to think positive, I'm gonna be on my own soon anyway, I need to get used to it" she thought as Yukora took her head away from the window and sat up with proper posture. "Dad..." She began to say, but paused to try to think of the right words to say it. "I'm really gonna miss you...You know that right...?" She said, holding tears back as much as she could. "Of course I know that, but I'm going to be calling you every 3 days" he replied without moving his head or eyes. "Dinner won't be the same without you though..." he continued. "Yeah...I'm gonna miss dinner..." She said as she looked up at the car roof and let her mind wander the rest of the ride. Suddenly, Yukora saw the gates that she recognized from the sign-up sheet she'd recieved. "There it is!" She exclaimed as she leaned forward in her seat and pointed at the school. Her father suddenly turned into the parking lot and parked in the closest empty space. Yukora sighed as she opened the door and stepped out of the car. "This is it, my new home" she said as she opened the trunk, grabbed her suitcase by the handle, and hoisted it out onto the assfault. She released the handle of her suitcase and closed the trunk. By the time she was ready to walk into the school, her father was already at her side, waiting for his goodbye hug. She looked at him, his arms somewhat open, and she couldn't help but cry. She suddenly burst into tears and ran into his arms. "Kodak moment..." She thought as she stood back up, sniffled, and wiped away her tears. She looked up at him and said "I'll be back soon, I promise" she said as she stood on her tiptoes, gave him a kiss on the cheek, opened the grabbar on her suitcase, and began rolling up to the steps of the school. "Goodbye Yuki, hello roommate!"  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

IggyFACE

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:18 pm
Kaji sat silently, slightly leaning against the bus window. He sighed, slightly, knowing that his parents wouldn't miss him, but smiled , knowing that he was going to be on his own, and with his friends. The bus came to a slow hault. The screech of the wheels startled him. He looked eagerly out the window. "Whoa...!" He said along with many of the other kids on the bus. Kaji quickly grabbed his things and stood up, exiting the vehicle. He smiled at the sight of the school, and looked at everyone walking around. He noticed a few friends and quickly ran to them. "Hey! Taylor!" He said with a hug. "It feels like its been FOREVER since we last saw eachother!"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:58 pm
Taylor was not in the mood for childish antics today, he thought, as he thumped his hand against the train window. If only his parents were here, and they were comforting him like the old days before their brutal divorce. The divorce had taken a toll on him, mainly in the way that turned him to the dark side. He never knew what was currently left in the world for him to pursue, so with great thought he realized if he could conquer the universe, maybe he would finally have control over his life. Those dreams of a happy childhood had disappeared the day his parents love had been vaporized, and all that was left of them now were photo frames and past memories. When his parents had moved, they also kicked him out, so he was alone now, except for his few friends that remained faithfully loyal to him. He wasn't about to make a scene today, or play any tricks. He was going to celebrate his new arrival at Mahou Boarding School! The train came to a screeching halt, and with it his book bag had fallen onto the dirty floor. Taylor snatched his book bag, managed his way through a rowdy and impatient crowd, and finally made his way off the train onto a corridor filled with flashing lights, colored signs, and food stands. A sign quickly caught his attention. " Mahou Boarding School East- Two Blocks". He thought he needed some fitness, so he jogged all the way there. Taylor wondered what friends he would see, and if his close friend Kaji had indeed decided to take a risk and come to Mahou Boarding School. With great delight as he turned the corner, an astounding view made him suddenly stop. The school was very large, uniquely designed, and he could see a flag waving in the wind. It read " United We Stand In Magic". He giggled, "such silly people here", he thought. A bus pulled into the main drive way, and as the bus doors opened he could see Kaji waving at him. He ran up to Kaji, and hugged him. " Yeah, it has been forever, he said. - He smiled- So How has everything been with you, I'm glad you decided to come!". I've been anticipating this moment for such a long time where I can learn the arts of spellcasting! What dorm number did you receive in the mail? I have Dorm number 7! "Well, I guess I should explore the inside of the school, want to come?"  

[_TorturingLiars_]

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:13 am
As soon as she got to the foot of the steps, Yukora lifted her suitcase into the air and got to the top, one step at a time. She then opened the doors and stared at the beautifully designed hallways. The floors were squeaky clean, windows on the doors were nice and shiny, even the labels were clean. When she looked to the right and read the sign saying "Registration Office," she knew exactly where to go, she walked towards the door, her bag following behing her. She opened the door and walked up to the counter. Behind the counter was a woman who looked like a librarian, and she was looking down at something, moving her hands swiftly. Attempting to be considerate, Yukora stood there and waited for the woman to acknowledge her, trying not to interrupt her from whatever she was doing. "Can I help you?" The woman suddenly said, without even moving her head, and barely moving her lips. There was a trace of annoyance in the woman's voice, but Yukora tried to ignore it. "Yeah, my name is Yukora hitomi, I need my dorm number and key please." Yukora said as she waited from a response. The woman suddenly looked up, saying "...You didn't get one in the mail...?" Yukora's face suddenly looked puzzled, which is exactly the way Yukora felt, completely confused. "...No...?" Was all she could think of to say. Hearing that, the woman suddenly shifted her weight over to the computer on her left and began typing extremely fast. "Name?" She said. "Yukora Hitomi" Yukora responded before watching the woman type like a speed demon. The woman said "Well, the computer says we sent you your key number, along with the key and a map. It was sent to this address here." She turned the screen before Yukora replied with "That's my address, but I didn't get an envelope from the school, can I just have a new key please?" The woman sighed, opened a drawer, and took out a map. Then she turned back to the computer, typed some more, and then moved around the mouse and clicked once before turning off the screen. She then went to a different drawer, got out a key, and handed it to Yukora. "Here is your key, the number of your dorm is on the key. Is there anything else?" She said before Yukora took the key and map, and shook her head. Yukora turned and walked out the door, making sure to say "Thank you" over her shoulder before re-entering the hallway and beginning the search to find her dorm. "Number 1" Thought Yukora before getting out the map and putting away her key. She loooked at the map and headed toward her dorm.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff