Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
interview with the vampire Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Waht do you think of vampires?
  totaly rocks
  there cool
  Love them...there like so hot
  What are we talking about
View Results

Prince EmoChick

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:29 pm
i loved it. i love vampire movies. who here loves vampire movies. Name one that you love or like  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:31 pm
I love Interview... It's my favorite vampire movie. I love the books too.

As for favorite vampires in Anne Rice's world: This is going to be cliche, but Lestat and Louis... What can I say, they're my two favorites.  

EmilyScissorhands

Dgirl91

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:52 pm
hmm..have so many movies..mmm...I love any vampire related movie..e!! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:23 pm
EmilyScissorhands
I love Interview... It's my favorite vampire movie. I love the books too.

As for favorite vampires in Anne Rice's world: This is going to be cliche, but Lestat and Louis... What can I say, they're my two favorites.

My fav. is lestat in queen of the damed, but in interview it has to be louis and the little girl  

Prince EmoChick

Prince EmoChick

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:25 pm
Dgirl91
hmm..have so many movies..mmm...I love any vampire related movie..e!! sweatdrop

i love them all. vampires are so cool. deffintly edward cullen. has anyone read twilight and new moon yet if u havn't u need to read it. it's about vampires ans werewolf  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:39 pm
I love vampires. I have always loved vampires. But I am more of a fan of vampire literature than the cinema.

Interview was a good movie but they... OH WHY! They completely messed with Armand and i was never able to forgive them for it.... never.  

Anastasia Manahan

Twilight Neume

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:31 pm
inuyasha123kagome
i love them all. vampires are so cool. deffintly edward cullen. has anyone read twilight and new moon yet if u havn't u need to read it. it's about vampires ans werewolf

That is definately one of the best series ever! heart I could read Twilight and New Moon over and over and it would never get old. Though, I have to admit New Moon should be read twice. I didn't like Jacob at the end the first time I read it, but after starting to read it again I like him again too. ^^

I hope they get around to doing Twilight as a moive...even though Hollywood will probably screw it over really badly stare  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:42 pm
Cory Ander
I love vampires. I have always loved vampires. But I am more of a fan of vampire literature than the cinema.

Interview was a good movie but they... OH WHY! They completely messed with Armand and i was never able to forgive them for it.... never.

They did mess with armand too much. I too Like anne rice, but another vampire movie I like is "My best friend is a vampire."  

bargheist

Ujirik

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:47 pm
Bram Stoker's Dracula is a pretty good vampire movie. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:22 pm
all vampire/romace movies rox!! but the twilight series books (by stephenie meyer) is da best!!!!!! eclipse came out xd yay  

Sophieto

Entrap

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:22 pm
i love interview with a vampire and queen of the damned!! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:04 am
Interview is the only movie that I don't out right hate Tom Cruise. Maybe because he's supposed to be a pompous freak.  

The_Duchess_Paisley

Dapper Gaian

850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Prince EmoChick

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:44 pm
Twilight Neume
inuyasha123kagome

That is definately one of the best series ever! heart I could read Twilight and New Moon over and over and it would never get old. Though, I have to admit New Moon should be read twice. I didn't like Jacob at the end the first time I read it, but after starting to read it again I like him again too. ^^

I hope they get around to doing Twilight as a moive...even though Hollywood will probably screw it over really badly stare

Ya they nedd to hurry. I got the third book, Eclipse. I's a realy good book. i want to kill jacob  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:30 pm
alley~lion
Cory Ander

They did mess with armand too much. I too Like anne rice, but another vampire movie I like is "My best friend is a vampire."

Haha. You're the only other person I know of that has seen that movie.

I believe I've seen nearly every vampire movie in existence... lol.  

EmilyScissorhands

Xx_Tourtured_X_Soul_xX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:18 am
Lost Boys, Underworld, Blood Rayne, Anne Rice novel spinoffs, and I Think I Was A Teenage Vampire. All are cool. Not to much of a Dracula fan, liked the book just not the movies.  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff