Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
interview with the vampire Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Waht do you think of vampires?
totaly rocks
52%
 52%  [ 31 ]
there cool
10%
 10%  [ 6 ]
Love them...there like so hot
30%
 30%  [ 18 ]
What are we talking about
6%
 6%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 59

Prince EmoChick

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:29 pm
i loved it. i love vampire movies. who here loves vampire movies. Name one that you love or like  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:31 pm
I love Interview... It's my favorite vampire movie. I love the books too.

As for favorite vampires in Anne Rice's world: This is going to be cliche, but Lestat and Louis... What can I say, they're my two favorites.  

EmilyScissorhands

Dgirl91

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:52 pm
hmm..have so many movies..mmm...I love any vampire related movie..e!! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:23 pm
EmilyScissorhands
I love Interview... It's my favorite vampire movie. I love the books too.

As for favorite vampires in Anne Rice's world: This is going to be cliche, but Lestat and Louis... What can I say, they're my two favorites.

My fav. is lestat in queen of the damed, but in interview it has to be louis and the little girl  

Prince EmoChick

Prince EmoChick

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:25 pm
Dgirl91
hmm..have so many movies..mmm...I love any vampire related movie..e!! sweatdrop

i love them all. vampires are so cool. deffintly edward cullen. has anyone read twilight and new moon yet if u havn't u need to read it. it's about vampires ans werewolf  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:39 pm
I love vampires. I have always loved vampires. But I am more of a fan of vampire literature than the cinema.

Interview was a good movie but they... OH WHY! They completely messed with Armand and i was never able to forgive them for it.... never.  

Anastasia Manahan

Twilight Neume

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:31 pm
inuyasha123kagome
i love them all. vampires are so cool. deffintly edward cullen. has anyone read twilight and new moon yet if u havn't u need to read it. it's about vampires ans werewolf

That is definately one of the best series ever! heart I could read Twilight and New Moon over and over and it would never get old. Though, I have to admit New Moon should be read twice. I didn't like Jacob at the end the first time I read it, but after starting to read it again I like him again too. ^^

I hope they get around to doing Twilight as a moive...even though Hollywood will probably screw it over really badly stare  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:42 pm
Cory Ander
I love vampires. I have always loved vampires. But I am more of a fan of vampire literature than the cinema.

Interview was a good movie but they... OH WHY! They completely messed with Armand and i was never able to forgive them for it.... never.

They did mess with armand too much. I too Like anne rice, but another vampire movie I like is "My best friend is a vampire."  

bargheist

Ujirik

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:47 pm
Bram Stoker's Dracula is a pretty good vampire movie. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:22 pm
all vampire/romace movies rox!! but the twilight series books (by stephenie meyer) is da best!!!!!! eclipse came out xd yay  

Sophieto

Entrap

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:22 pm
i love interview with a vampire and queen of the damned!! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:04 am
Interview is the only movie that I don't out right hate Tom Cruise. Maybe because he's supposed to be a pompous freak.  

The_Duchess_Paisley

Dapper Gaian

850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Prince EmoChick

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:44 pm
Twilight Neume
inuyasha123kagome

That is definately one of the best series ever! heart I could read Twilight and New Moon over and over and it would never get old. Though, I have to admit New Moon should be read twice. I didn't like Jacob at the end the first time I read it, but after starting to read it again I like him again too. ^^

I hope they get around to doing Twilight as a moive...even though Hollywood will probably screw it over really badly stare

Ya they nedd to hurry. I got the third book, Eclipse. I's a realy good book. i want to kill jacob  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:30 pm
alley~lion
Cory Ander

They did mess with armand too much. I too Like anne rice, but another vampire movie I like is "My best friend is a vampire."

Haha. You're the only other person I know of that has seen that movie.

I believe I've seen nearly every vampire movie in existence... lol.  

EmilyScissorhands

Xx_Tourtured_X_Soul_xX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:18 am
Lost Boys, Underworld, Blood Rayne, Anne Rice novel spinoffs, and I Think I Was A Teenage Vampire. All are cool. Not to much of a Dracula fan, liked the book just not the movies.  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff