Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Bani Slasher's Lair Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:51 am
Bani Slasher
Howdy 3nodding

Howdy there. cool Also great Award on your first post. wink Welcome back too! Have you played DC Universe Online too lol? It's really fun, although a big download. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:20 am
Welcome back, Nice to see older members coming back on smile  

Cutter Knight

Tricky Treater

9,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Bani Slasher

Fluffy Exhibitionist

13,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:28 am
Dstdnt
Bani Slasher
Howdy 3nodding

Howdy there. cool Also great Award on your first post. wink Welcome back too! Have you played DC Universe Online too lol? It's really fun, although a big download. sweatdrop
Wait, how long has that been there? I don't remember putting that there gonk

And no, I don't play DCu Online. Champions Online was always my favorite of the Super Hero MMORPGs.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:29 am
Cutter Knight
Welcome back, Nice to see older members coming back on smile
Yeh, I figured it was time to come back and ruin everything wink  

Bani Slasher

Fluffy Exhibitionist

13,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:33 am
Bani Slasher
Yeh, I figured it was time to come back and ruin everything wink

Do I smell a villain? Also, I don't know if we have ever really met, but hi.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:40 am
Bani Slasher
Dstdnt
Bani Slasher
Howdy 3nodding

Wait, how long has that been there? I don't remember putting that there gonk

And no, I don't play DCu Online. Champions Online was always my favorite of the Super Hero MMORPGs.

Oh xD Well I just added it since it's a new thing to Profiles! =D There was previously a Forum dedicated to Awards, but it's just been condensed into the now, also newly named Tamer Profle Forum, File Island! cool 3nodding Just place your Awards atop of your first post, like I migrated your own, and Tamers can see your accomplishments, just like the old Forum, but mixed up with everything else you have in your Profile! Much more is coming to all aspects of the Guild too, so be sure to be on the lookout wink lol.

Oh 8O xD I first played City of Heroes on a 1 month trial years ago, loved it, then DCUO last year, still into it. xD I tried CoH after playing DCUO once I found out it with F2P too, but couldn't. xD I've tried to play CO too, Idk though xD It doesn't give me that kind of reality feel as DCUO? It's a bit more comic book, I like it, but for me DCUO. Have you played it or seen the gameplay? xD I heard they had vehicles added earlier this year too to CO! =D Still need to progress much more. xD DCUO Added Home Bases, and soon League Bases are coming for everyone, and quite a few pre-52, as the universe is an alternate reality of Pre-Flashpoint I believe and they've also added quite a few New 52 looks, even in the latest DLC they have a New 52 Raven style lol. =D

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Bani Slasher

Fluffy Exhibitionist

13,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:56 am
UnHolyFudge
I don't think we ever did meet. I'm more of a Puckish Rogue, if you'll let me steal something from SR4.

Dstdnt
Oh, ok. I was worried my profile was haunted sweatdrop

Yeah, I think it's whatever one you started with that you end up loving the most with these things. (1-month trial doesn't count wink )

I've played a little bit of DCUO, but it just didn't click. I think it's cause I couldn't make the same kind of PvE un-killable heroin that I had in Champions (Regeneration OP).

Also, do you read New-52 comics. You seem to be using that term a lot surprised  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:05 pm
Bani Slasher
Oh, ok. I was worried my profile was haunted sweatdrop

Yeah, I think it's whatever one you started with that you end up loving the most with these things. (1-month trial doesn't count wink )

I've played a little bit of DCUO, but it just didn't click. I think it's cause I couldn't make the same kind of PvE un-killable heroin that I had in Champions (Regeneration OP).

Also, do you read New-52 comics. You seem to be using that term a lot surprised

XD Very true lol 3nodding

If you need any help at all~ just let me know lol 3nodding I have a hero of every power. XD cool sweatdrop USPC for me. sweatdrop The real game starts at level 30, as a lot of people say lol. 3nodding

Indeed I do and I saw your post in the Forums last night too. xD Forever Evil, Earth 3 Crime Syndicate of America, but I've only collected Superman since Halloween of 2011 onwards. sweatdrop I have the latest ones, just going to wait for the new ones coming out, and missing a few in between~ planning on getting from #1- the end of the run. cool XD sweatdrop I started collecting some Amazing Spider-Man too, got the 700th, but~ then he died lol x.x sweatdrop Can't wait till 2099 comes and beats Doc Ock out of Spider-Man and Peter back in. cool I've been keeping up to date with the other comics as well, like the JLA + Dark crossovers and Pandora Box, and really can't wait till the JLA moves into Canada next year. XD cool

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Bani Slasher

Fluffy Exhibitionist

13,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:11 pm
Dstdnt
Indeed I do and I saw your post in the Forums last night too. xD Forever Evil, Earth 3 Crime Syndicate of America, but I've only collected Superman since Halloween of 2011 onwards. sweatdrop I have the latest ones, just going to wait for the new ones coming out, and missing a few in between~ planning on getting from #1- the end of the run. cool XD sweatdrop I started collecting some Amazing Spider-Man too, got the 700th, but~ then he died lol x.x sweatdrop Can't wait till 2099 comes and beats Doc Ock out of Spider-Man and Peter back in. cool I've been keeping up to date with the other comics as well, like the JLA + Dark crossovers and Pandora Box, and really can't wait till the JLA moves into Canada next year. XD cool

Oh, so then I really can't geek out with you over comic books, because our tastes don't really overlap too much. I don't read any Superman, except Batman/Superman which didn't make sense until the third issue, and even then I'm not sure it's for me sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:22 pm
Bani Slasher
Dstdnt

Oh, so then I really can't geek out with you over comic books, because our tastes don't really overlap too much. I don't read any Superman, except Batman/Superman which didn't make sense until the third issue, and even then I'm not sure it's for me sweatdrop

Oh don't worry, you can lol 3nodding I like them all, just that I only paid for Superman since~ Idk~ xD Spider-Man's my personal favourite though. sweatdrop Which ones do you read mostly? =D I've heard a lot about the Batman storylines, another Robin dead, female Ventriloquist? 8O Also Joker's background in the New 52, all looks so interesting lol 3nodding =D

Also for Superman xD They're giving more life to characters, like actually. xD Bizarro is no longer a pure backwards clone made by Luthor, but a young man who Luthor "helped" and gained the trust of in order to experiment on him to make him his own Superman, but failed, and tada. xD Cyborg Superman was previously Hank Henshaw, NASA astronaut with connections to LexCorp who was corrupted and constructed into a Cyborg Superman look-a-like and tried to destroy his good name when Superman "died", but now it's Supergirl's father, Zor-El, who was changed appearance-wise by Brainiac once he took over Krypton in order to make him look like Superman's father and his brother, Jor-El, the "superior brother", who looks uncannily like Superman, but much more sleek yet jaggedly robotic in design.

The Batman/Superman does look a bit confusing lol sweatdrop Just waiting for it to play out more. xD sweatdrop

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Bani Slasher

Fluffy Exhibitionist

13,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:14 pm
Dstdnt

Oh don't worry, you can lol 3nodding I like them all, just that I only paid for Superman since~ Idk~ xD Spider-Man's my personal favourite though. sweatdrop Which ones do you read mostly? =D I've heard a lot about the Batman storylines, another Robin dead, female Ventriloquist? 8O Also Joker's background in the New 52, all looks so interesting lol 3nodding =D

Also for Superman xD They're giving more life to characters, like actually. xD Bizarro is no longer a pure backwards clone made by Luthor, but a young man who Luthor "helped" and gained the trust of in order to experiment on him to make him his own Superman, but failed, and tada. xD Cyborg Superman was previously Hank Henshaw, NASA astronaut with connections to LexCorp who was corrupted and constructed into a Cyborg Superman look-a-like and tried to destroy his good name when Superman "died", but now it's Supergirl's father, Zor-El, who was changed appearance-wise by Brainiac once he took over Krypton in order to make him look like Superman's father and his brother, Jor-El, the "superior brother", who looks uncannily like Superman, but much more sleek yet jaggedly robotic in design.

The Batman/Superman does look a bit confusing lol sweatdrop Just waiting for it to play out more. xD sweatdrop

Prepare for comic dump:

Almost all Batman titles (everything but The Dark Knight and Inc)
Batgirl
Batwoman
Red Hood
All Three Justice Leagues
Aquaman
Animal Man
Swamp Thing
Constantine
Pandora
Phantom Stranger
Suicide Squad
All-Star Western (which is by far my over all favorite, although just barely beating out vanilla Batman when there's one of those big story arcs going on)

All-New X-men (so I guess I'm going to have to read Battle of the Atom)
Deadpool Kills Deadpool
Avengers Arena

Saga
Locke and Key
Chew  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:15 pm
Bani Slasher
Dstdnt

Prepare for comic dump:

Almost all Batman titles (everything but The Dark Knight and Inc)
Batgirl
Batwoman
Red Hood
All Three Justice Leagues
Aquaman
Animal Man
Swamp Thing
Constantine
Pandora
Phantom Stranger
Suicide Squad
All-Star Western (which is by far my over all favorite, although just barely beating out vanilla Batman when there's one of those big story arcs going on)

All-New X-men (so I guess I'm going to have to read Battle of the Atom)
Deadpool Kills Deadpool
Avengers Arena

Saga
Locke and Key
Chew

I guess the main reason why I've stayed a bit far from Batman comics is since the history is extremely extensive, not that I'm trying when I have time xD just a lot, but the reboot does help a bit lol with certain things happening, but also doesn't help that much too either a bit. 3nodding sweatdrop So confusing at times. xD Also since there's so many Batman comics. xD Can't spend all of my money. xD
Batgirl Year One was so great. 8O It's great that Barbara's back too lol 3nodding
Batwoman recently proposed to her partner, didn't she? 8O
Red Hood = one of the main confusing things for me, not that he came back from being Robin, but that he wasn't Robin even now...? XD
Oh the Justice Leagues. cool I got 12 since well, it's an iconic cover... xD Hoping to get the rest of Pandora's Box storyline if possible soon lol sweatdrop
Aquaman... used to be the most underrated, now just so epic... but his Crime Syndicate counterpart? XD
Animal Man! 8O That one really intrigues me lol, family dynamic and all that. 3nodding sweatdrop Still kind of feel weird how Beast Boy was changed to red because of him using "The Red". XD sweatdrop
I heard a lot of positive feedback about Swamp Thing, how are you liking it? =D
Constantine = never knew he was a DC character until this year. 8O And he's also in the new DLC too for DCUO XD sweatdrop As was Swamp Thing in an earlier DLC and in the yearly Spring Seasonal Event I believe. Taking out Shazam. cool
Pandora's really interesting. I wonder where they'll take her character and what background there'll be lol. sweatdrop It'd be odd if it was Trigon related.
Phantom Stranger 8O and Suicide Squad 8O Also xD I got Phantom mixed up with the Question for so many years x.x Now Harley's coming back to Gotham City though 8D
Jonah. Hex. Yes. XD I did not know that was an ongoing series. 8O

Also xD I collected a few Superboy and Supergirl comics as well since the Superman storyline branched into them for the H'El on Earth arc. 3nodding As well as Smallville Season 11, that show was great, comic really does well to continue the story lol. =D Few Action Comics too like the annual lol sweatdrop

All Marvel cool Oh yes. xD Epic! Battle of the Atom does look great. 8O Also I got one comic from Marvel Now!, aside from Alpha. xD Inferior Deadpool, where he meets the Doc Ock Superior Spider-Man. So funny. XD

Also the Ultimate Universe is going to be battling Galactus with a 1 year time skip older Miles Morales / Ultimate Spider-Man, seems interesting, and it's ironically called Cataclysm, which was a RP Event which was planned to close the RP Forum here in DTI two years ago, but it's finally being done now, not called that though. xD Actual name coming soon. 3nodding

I've only heard about Locke and Key lol =D The others do look quite interesting. 3nodding

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Bani Slasher

Fluffy Exhibitionist

13,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:39 pm
Dstdnt
Batman

Red Hood = one of the main confusing things for me, not that he came back from being Robin, but that he wasn't Robin even now...? XD

I've only heard about Locke and Key lol =D The others do look quite interesting. 3nodding

You really only need to read the main Batman title. It's by far the superior title all all the Batman titles. Batman and Robin is pretty good, too, but now that Damien is dead, I just don't know crying

Yes, Batwoman just proposed to the Police Lady she was seeing.

Actually, it is Red Robin who was never a Robin under Batman's wing.

I liked Swamp Thing before the Rotworld story line, but now I freakin' Love it. Before, it felt kind of like just another super hero comic, but now it reads like the Horror/Metaphysical Mystery/Whatever that it should. Pandora, Constantine and Phantom Stranger should be more like this (though the later two have had their moments).

Jonah Hex is just awesome. And I love how they set him up in Old West Gotham and buddy-cop'd him along side Amadeus Arkham. It's just magical.

Saga is pretty amazing. Probably the best long form (i.e. On-going comic or TV show) Science Fiction series to come out in a long time. It has a hint of the absurd, but it never drowns out the story that's going on.

And speaking of absurd, Chew has tons of it. In a world where chicken has been banned by the Government for apparently killing millions during the Bird Flu epidemic, a man with the power to see the history of anything he eats gets a job at the FDA (which of course is now the best funded and most powerful organization in the Government, because this chicken ban is serious business). It doesn't take long for the absurd story premise to dip into the macabre and demented as cannibalism and food related murder happen regularly.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:24 pm
Bani Slasher
Dstdnt
Batman

You really only need to read the main Batman title. It's by far the superior title all all the Batman titles. Batman and Robin is pretty good, too, but now that Damien is dead, I just don't know crying

Yes, Batwoman just proposed to the Police Lady she was seeing.

Actually, it is Red Robin who was never a Robin under Batman's wing.

I liked Swamp Thing before the Rotworld story line, but now I freakin' Love it. Before, it felt kind of like just another super hero comic, but now it reads like the Horror/Metaphysical Mystery/Whatever that it should. Pandora, Constantine and Phantom Stranger should be more like this (though the later two have had their moments).

Jonah Hex is just awesome. And I love how they set him up in Old West Gotham and buddy-cop'd him along side Amadeus Arkham. It's just magical.

Saga is pretty amazing. Probably the best long form (i.e. On-going comic or TV show) Science Fiction series to come out in a long time. It has a hint of the absurd, but it never drowns out the story that's going on.

And speaking of absurd, Chew has tons of it. In a world where chicken has been banned by the Government for apparently killing millions during the Bird Flu epidemic, a man with the power to see the history of anything he eats gets a job at the FDA (which of course is now the best funded and most powerful organization in the Government, because this chicken ban is serious business). It doesn't take long for the absurd story premise to dip into the macabre and demented as cannibalism and food related murder happen regularly.

That makes sense. XD I'll see if I can find the main one. 3nodding Oh! I did get one Batman Beyond. 3nodding The JL Beyond looks interesting as well lol =D Also the JL 3000 8O. I wish he didn't die. x.x Ra's has like an army of clone babies at his disposal apparently though lol? Maybe a part of getting the Lazarus Pit = Revival once again lol? 8O Here's hoping. xD sweatdrop

Ah. XD Second time I confused Tim Drake with Jason Todd on who wasn't Robin. xD sweatdrop I think they should've still kept him. xD Maybe Spoiler too. Also the new Batwing looks epic! Lucius Fox' nephew Luke Fox. cool People say he's got a Black Panther resemblance, but could also link the Batman Beyond suit that may appear in the future, similar to how Superior Spider-Man is like the evolution of Spider-Man into 2099 lol

Oh that does sound really interesting mixing the genres~ xD It's great lol. 3nodding =D I only knew Constantine from the movie. xD Yet he somehow fits, but doesn't, but he does. xD

Jonax Hex is. 3nodding and WOW 8O It'd be epic to see a New 52 Batman/Jonah Hex crossover. 8O

Lol that sounds great! 8D xD Love how absurdity fits into things. 3nodding Chew~ sounds quite interesting. o.o xD Hopefully that will never happen, because chicken... yes that's my reason. 3nodding xD

Also, if you would like to partake in the RP Event, you'll see a lot of things you like appear~ perhaps not as well highlighted, since it is a Digimon RP Event first and foremost, but it's something that I'm sure you'll find very entertaining once everything's been set and the time comes. 3nodding cool

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Bani Slasher

Fluffy Exhibitionist

13,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:48 pm
Dstdnt
Also the new Batwing looks epic! Lucius Fox' nephew Luke Fox. cool

I only knew Constantine from the movie. xD Yet he somehow fits, but doesn't, but he does. xD

Jonax Hex is. 3nodding and WOW 8O It'd be epic to see a New 52 Batman/Jonah Hex crossover. 8O

Hopefully that will never happen, because chicken... yes that's my reason. 3nodding xD

I liked the other Batwing better. sad He did a really good job of not being a black guy clone of Batman or Nightwing. I didn't read past the second issue of the new guy.

Forget the movie version. He was too nice a guy. Maybe if Shia LaBeouf ended up dying in order to save Constantine's butt (so that butt could save the world) and they'd played up Constantine's part in trick Lucifer at the end. Constantine is one of the best con-men ever, and he doesn't accidentally trick the devil scream

Actually, the in the current issues of All-Star Western, after a run in with Booster Gold, Jonah's been transported to modern day Gotham and Batman has gotten involved.

Chicken is what I have for most every meal. I'd cry if I were in the pages of Chew crying  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff