Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Bani Slasher's Lair Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:06 pm
Bani Slasher
Dstdnt
Also the new Batwing looks epic! Lucius Fox' nephew Luke Fox. cool

I only knew Constantine from the movie. xD Yet he somehow fits, but doesn't, but he does. xD

Jonax Hex is. 3nodding and WOW 8O It'd be epic to see a New 52 Batman/Jonah Hex crossover. 8O

Hopefully that will never happen, because chicken... yes that's my reason. 3nodding xD

I liked the other Batwing better. sad He did a really good job of not being a black guy clone of Batman or Nightwing. I didn't read past the second issue of the new guy.

Forget the movie version. He was too nice a guy. Maybe if Shia LaBeouf ended up dying in order to save Constantine's butt (so that butt could save the world) and they'd played up Constantine's part in trick Lucifer at the end. Constantine is one of the best con-men ever, and he doesn't accidentally trick the devil scream

Actually, the in the current issues of All-Star Western, after a run in with Booster Gold, Jonah's been transported to modern day Gotham and Batman has gotten involved.

Chicken is what I have for most every meal. I'd cry if I were in the pages of Chew crying

I did too lol. xD Maybe it'll take a bit more story for Luke to develop, or maybe just a character to take in the place until they find an even better candidate or Batwing returns with even better things? Who knows. xD I've just heard a bit about the new one lol.

xD Yep, I gathered that from the few months I've seen from DC 3nodding He's much more epic, not that the movie didn't well lol. Also, sorry for keep going back to DCUO xD Like, in the DLC with Constantine, called Sons of Trigon, features Raven's 6 brothers and her all representing the seven deadly sins, with Raven being Pride, and they were able to officially name one of the brothers who didn't even have a name in any media too lol. You get to fight them all in Gotham Wasteland, which is like the hell version of LA in the Constantine movie, but Gotham mixed in with the hellish landscape of Trigon's dimension. 3nodding and features a LARGE Trigon battle too with Circe and Wonder Woman, along with Teen Titans (with green Beast Boy!), Fearful Five, (consisting of Mammoth, Gizmo, Jinx, Psimon, and Dr Light.) o.o xD sweatdrop

What is your hero name in DCUO~ well if you still play it? sweatdrop

My Spider-sense tingled. cool XD That surely has to be epic. 8O

Preach x.x a world without chicken isn't that great at all. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:34 pm
Dstdnt

I didn't play very much of it. I don't know what my character's name was.  

Bani Slasher

Fluffy Exhibitionist

13,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:28 pm
Bani Slasher
Dstdnt

I didn't play very much of it. I don't know what my character's name was.

If you ever want to, let me know lol =D I'd be more than happy to help. 3nodding =D Also hopefully see you during the next Infinite Crisis beta test as well lol =D  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:54 pm
Dstdnt

If you ever want to, let me know lol =D I'd be more than happy to help. 3nodding =D Also hopefully see you during the next Infinite Crisis beta test as well lol =D
I'll let you know if I ever jump on there.  

Bani Slasher

Fluffy Exhibitionist

13,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:07 pm
Bani Slasher
Dstdnt

I'll let you know if I ever jump on there.

Sure thing lol =D Also you can be sure that it'll be here for quite sometime more as well, since they have planned a set of 3 3 part DLCs, with each set encompassing more of the Lantern Corps, Wonder Woman, and Darkseid, to come out and they usually come out with about 4 a year, and the game is also playable on PS3, but the servers are not connected and cannot transfer characters, but when PS4 comes out, it'll share the servers with PS3, and be the only game that you don't even have to pay for online charges to play, making it fully free, other than the console price lol. sweatdrop So when PS4 comes, the game's UI's also getting a major update than what they already have been doing. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:52 pm
Dstdnt

Sure thing lol =D Also you can be sure that it'll be here for quite sometime more as well, since they have planned a set of 3 3 part DLCs, with each set encompassing more of the Lantern Corps, Wonder Woman, and Darkseid, to come out and they usually come out with about 4 a year, and the game is also playable on PS3, but the servers are not connected and cannot transfer characters, but when PS4 comes out, it'll share the servers with PS3, and be the only game that you don't even have to pay for online charges to play, making it fully free, other than the console price lol. sweatdrop So when PS4 comes, the game's UI's also getting a major update than what they already have been doing. sweatdrop

Rightio.  

Bani Slasher

Fluffy Exhibitionist

13,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:28 pm
Bani Slasher
Dstdnt

Rightio.

Also what is your hero in CO? =D Still have it, just haven't played it really. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:58 pm
Dstdnt

Also what is your hero in CO? =D Still have it, just haven't played it really. sweatdrop

I haven't played that in forever either. I'd have to download it again to get you that info.  

Bani Slasher

Fluffy Exhibitionist

13,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:09 pm
Bani Slasher
Dstdnt

I haven't played that in forever either. I'd have to download it again to get you that info.

It's alright lol =D Whenever you have time and things. 3nodding I somehow got drawn into DCUO for a bit over year ago now, yet, Idk xD I guess CO is different in some ways, I just miss the extremely customizable options that CoH had though. xD They need to somehow get that in both of these games. xD sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:45 am
Dstdnt
Bani Slasher
Dstdnt

It's alright lol =D Whenever you have time and things. 3nodding I somehow got drawn into DCUO for a bit over year ago now, yet, Idk xD I guess CO is different in some ways, I just miss the extremely customizable options that CoH had though. xD They need to somehow get that in both of these games. xD sweatdrop
You confused me for a second, but now I remember you can't customize your powers as much as a free user in Champions.  

Bani Slasher

Fluffy Exhibitionist

13,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:07 pm
Bani Slasher
Dstdnt
Bani Slasher
Dstdnt

You confused me for a second, but now I remember you can't customize your powers as much as a free user in Champions.

That is true too lol, apparently you can mix and match a lot in CO, DCUO you have 3 Power Trees, two of your own powers, and then Iconic Powers where they're based on heroes and villains, and then half of those are innate bonuses. sweatdrop In the Home Turf DLC where you get to make your own lairs, you get to add more, such as Sidekicks, Supply Drops and Orbital Strikes from the sky. cool xD If you don't have it though~ you do get a small hideout. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:32 am
Bani Slasher
You're invited to Swanmons Party

KiroMishima
Crew

Bani Slasher

Fluffy Exhibitionist

13,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:11 am