Reply Eclipse
How are YOU preping for Eclipse? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Philomath

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:26 am
I have, like, ONE MORE DAY until Eclipse comes out, and I'm taking all the precautions necessary: I'm letting my cell phone die, unplugging my house phone, cancelling all plans for Tuesday and Early Wednesday, taking naps throughout today so I don't sleep Tuesday night, and having a large breakfast so that I don't die from hunger if I get pulled into the book.

I'm also going to the Bookstore and waiting for it to open for me to be the first one to grab it at the store. =D I'll be reading it as my parents drive me back home before they head off to work.

I'm also cleaning the house today so my parents don't have an excuse to have me stop reading. Lol.

((Yeah, I've been waiting since the day New Moon came out for Eclipse, okay?! I'm a little bit tired of waiting! xD))

So, Guild, what are you doing? =o

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:30 am
"Thought I'd begin by reading
a poem by Shakespeare, but then I thought...."

Sadly, I won't be able to get my copy until the 9th if I'm lucky. I have no transportation to any bookstore. D; But while I wait, I am going to finish my English summer reading so that it's out of the way and I can blissfully read Eclipse when I finally get it.
I won't go on Gaia a whole lot either. I don't want to stumble upon a spoiler like I did for the final HP book. D=

...Why should I?
He never reads any of mine." -Spike Milligan

Syrette

[The_Amazing_Chocolatier]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:32 am

Im about doing the same. xD

Im also bringing up wrapped food items to my room so I don't get interrupted by hunger.

About a month ago I was asking my Mom if they had smaller packaging of Depends underwear things. I don't think that's going to happen, though... *Ninjas*
    xD
    Aaaand, im trying to get all my emails checked and what-not. I probably wont be ANYWHERE but my room tomorrow.

Yeah, basically my whole family knows not to bug me when I get Eclipse.
    Im even trying to get my mom to take me to the store at 1 in the morning.... I don't know if its going to work or not.

And i'm tired of waiting, too! *Cling*
    It's killing me!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:48 am
It's like a hell to me O_O I live in northern Europe, so it takes a while before I can get it crying I'm gonna die. But I'm prepared. My dad's going to order it tomorrow (why not today gonk ?!) and I have to wait a painful week... I think. When I get the book my school year's started already, but I'm going to read the book all the nights. I can't wait... I'm nervous and I feel sick.

Mirmei

S p r i n k l e

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:00 pm
User ImageSadly, I have swimming lessons before I get Eclipse...and I have piano lessons tomorrow night. But, I'm gonna eat a whole lot at lunch so I can spend the afternoon reading.
<3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:01 pm
Wow, Im really not doing that much xD

Im trying to convince my mom to get me there when the doors open...

And Im setting up whatever morning show Stephenie will be on to tape, but thats it xD  

Alisox
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100

black rabbit37

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:15 pm
I'm only taking off work tomorrow...nothing really special. Maybe I'm just weird, but I like to read it over a few days so it's not over too quickly. I learned my lesson with New Moon. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:19 pm
Taru-chan - Yeah, I'm reading my first summer reading book right now, But I'm a fast reader and only have 60 out of 300 pages left after two days of reading. I'm going to use Eclipse as my free choice book so my parents don't get made about me being late in my summer reading. xD Then I have another book to read after that, then reading logs. D: Work-wise I'm screwed, but the reading will be simple. =D

The Amazing Chocolatier - Lmfao! One of the only things that I'll be using as an excuse to stop reading is using the bathroom. ><; My family knows that I have been twitching since New Moon came out, so they will not be messing with me anytime in the next few days! -cling cling- We can do it! I believe in us!

mistmistmist - Oh~ That sucks!
S p r i n k l e - Yeah, my friend is going shopping after her dance lessons tomorrow, so she's upset like you that she's too busy to read it as soon as possible. D= But its okay, if you are a decently fast reader and enjoy the book. ^^

Alisox - Have you been waiting that long? Lawl, I'll just YouTube it in a couple of days. =D

Philomath

Alisox
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:25 pm
Im just paranoid that it wont make it up there, so Ill just tape it, since it doesnt fit in with my go-to-bed-at-3-get-up-at-noon lifestyle xD  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:00 pm
Omfg, you too? D: I need to stop that, because I'm starting to pull an Edward (getting a bit of a purple hew under the eyes) but I can't pull it off near as well. xD

What show is it/when does it air? =o

Philomath

Mobile Faerie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:05 pm
I'm going to the bookstore tomorrow, then reading it as soon as I get it. I won't be on Gaia at all...I'll just lay in bed.

Then I'll finish and make plans for Midnight Sun.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:09 pm
My best friend and I r going to wait until Barnes and Noble opens and try to be the first to get our books(we have them reserved and everything) blaugh sweatdrop rofl we might even go a lil bit earlier to wait in front rofl  

EviChi4

Dakota_Moseley

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:12 pm
lil' e....a little early??? try at least 15 min early!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:14 pm
The whole Barnes&Noble fiasco happened to me, so I'm having my mom pick it up for me at Borders tomorrow when she gets off work. Borders is always good to me. But I usually go to bed at 3, wake up at noon or later, but that will be changed. Since my mom doesn't get off work until 3:30, she won't be able to drop it off at my dad's house until 4:00-4:30. So, I'm staying up until at least 4:00AM before I go to sleep, so I'll have only a little more than an hour to wait.

Cute_honor_student666

Alisox
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:31 pm
Philomath
Omfg, you too? D: I need to stop that, because I'm starting to pull an Edward (getting a bit of a purple hew under the eyes) but I can't pull it off near as well. xD

What show is it/when does it air? =o

Yeah xD

I think Good Mornign America. and I have no clue what time that is on xD  
Eclipse

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out