Reply Eclipse
I Cried!! [Eclipse Spoiler...] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soul of Solitude

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:15 pm
Was it just me, or did anyone else cry like a baby when Edward got down on one knee and actually proposed to Bella? I started crying, and my mom had to rip the book away from me.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:31 pm
I didn't cry though I was definitely in awe...I almost cried when Jacob threatened Bella and they had the huge kissing scene....but I try not to give in so easily when it comes to tears...

I totally went back and re-read that chapter (20. Compromise) after reading the book, thats most definitely one of my favorite chapters, also 15. Wager and the last chapter of the book. (not the epilogue)  

saria of the forest

Soul of Solitude

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:30 am
Yeah, I totally agree about the chapters. But when it comes to mushy romance, I am a blubbering baby. I am a major sucker for romance. A romance junkie if you will....I know I need a life.

It took me a total of 8 1/2 hours to read the book. Anyone else?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:03 am

EXACTLY 8 1/2 hours for me.
    xDD

[The_Amazing_Chocolatier]

niecerpiecer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:04 am
something like that but I cried at the very end cuz it looked like Jacob wasnt coming back cry  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:44 pm
uhmm.. i think it took me about six hours. I dont think i cried at all actually, im not a big crier, but i have to say, i love heart this book. I think it was so far the best in the series  

skl02134

Andromeda3173

Mystical Neko

10,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:51 pm
crying omg!! yes! !it was so sweet! omg!! lol... i loved it!! ^^i loved it!! has anyone else finished already?... man!! what did you think when Edward fell to his knees in pain when Seth did?!! crying omg!! i was freaking out!!!! crying .... neutral i thought it was Jane at first....*phew* so glad it wasn't but still!! crying omg!! neutral so... i'm wondering... does that mean that Edward was that "in tune" with the mind of the pack?... that he even felt the pain they felt?...

**Highlight its in white
** Major spoilers if you have not finished... so please only highlight and read if you have....** 4laugh Thank you....

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:43 pm
Thank God I'm not the only one who cried. I was a SOBBING puddle of goo. My poor romantic heart just couldn't take it and burst whee  

Accidental Affinity

Soul of Solitude

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:01 am
Falls to the ground
Thank God I'm not the only one who cried. I was a SOBBING puddle of goo. My poor romantic heart just couldn't take it and burst whee

Exactly! That was one of my favorite chapters in the book!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:23 am
My friend was over while i was reading and every time i would scream, gasp, yell, or groan she would just stare at me entil i told her what was happening.  

Rosalie H

niecerpiecer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:04 am
I didnt cry at the proposing thing if it was me yes I would cry but I was like awwwwwwwww blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:48 am
I think my favorite part was when Jacob showed up at school with his motorcyle and took her to his place I could not stop laughing I thought it was the funniest think I had ever seen. but I hated it at the end when I thought that jacob was leaving for good that was the only time that I really got mad at my book.  

dirt bike girl

Shigures Editor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:09 am
shiko_me
Yeah, I totally agree about the chapters. But when it comes to mushy romance, I am a blubbering baby. I am a major sucker for romance. A romance junkie if you will....I know I need a life.

It took me a total of 8 1/2 hours to read the book. Anyone else?

Damn, me too! XD Mush ftw!

I thought that his proposal was so sweet, though Bella's attitude kinda ruined it.. DD:

Uhh. Well, it took me under a day to read, but I started yesterday and finished this morning, stopping for meals and some sleep, of course. XD

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:56 pm
I accidentally read this spoiler just before I read it in the book. I didn't cry, but I literally wanted to scream at the top of my lungs. Edward was looking forward to it; and Bella was like "lol no wai"
Bella is a f**, I'm sorry; I hate her. I was like, punching the book when I read it.

Aris`

laurenthestrange

2,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:35 pm
i cried a lot in this book, when edward proposed, when jake threatened to kill himself, when he ran away, that was so sad... i cried a lot more too, but yeah. Oh, and when jake got hurt, cause of edward and seths reactions. T-T i have a love-hate relationship with jake, see, pre-werewolf jake was greaqar, but this new jake is an egotistical, cocky, smart-a**. >.< but still felt bad for him when he got the letter and when he overheard bella and edward. T-T  
Eclipse

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff