Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
do skaters need pads?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

K1T3

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:47 pm
cuz i hate pads and my dad won't let me ride w/o em. and people w/ pads get beaten up in my highschool. i've been falling b4 and nothing has happened. damnit. what the hell should i do?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:56 pm
have you ever seen the show scarred on MTV? if not, you should, and then decide what you think is best

Faerie Dreams

Lucky Star

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:59 pm
Pads= Not the trendiest.... BUT... if someone messes with you if you elbow them with it, you get alittle more out of your strike than you would normally with your elbow alone.

Sure, they look dorky.... but better safe than sorry.... Kinda like wearing a seatbelt... Most of the time you don't need it, but if you don't have it on when you do crash, sorta makes you think..

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:39 am
Faerie Dreams
have you ever seen the show scarred on MTV? if not, you should, and then decide what you think is best
MTV?!?! awwww man. lol. i don't have cable.  

K1T3

x _ p a n d y b o o _ x

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:23 pm
I think if ur professional and good at skating and such.. buh ur dad makes you..Then..You should juss put it on when u dont see him anymore..And yeah..When you get home..Put them on b4 u get in? xD Cuz if ur gonna get jumped then..Yeahh..xD  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:41 am
i think all that's ben said is true. specially fenera's thought. it's true, i'd say, u can hit harder, and if u have'em when u fall, u'll be ok...or better than u would have been without them. they look dorky, yes, but they're not so bad  

Sotur

K1T3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:39 am
i got em on now. thing that sux is that school is starting up lol. major band camp time!!! lol. so ya thnx for the advice.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games