Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
What should I dooooo!? Dx Will I suvive this school year?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

background tanks

Feline Moonwalker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:03 pm
Ok. The whoooooole story... well as much as I want to tell you mad lol. Here it is(I will mention no names ninja ):

I met a guy a few(maybe 4-ish?) years ago. I was in a few of his classes and I thought he was really annoying. My friend liked him sinse she moved to my school 3 years ago.
This last school year he was in my class. At first I hated him. When orchestra started and we started taking the bus, he seemed to stop annoying me and let me listento his music, I was thinking OMG free music at the time. After talking a lot onthe bus, tons of jokes, making fun of people behind their backs... except this one girl we both hated we made fun of her when she was right infront of us mrgreen , I realized that I actually liked him(you probably saw this coming lol)! When I started liking him, I was told good news, my friend didn't like him anymore!
A week before school ended, I told her I liked him. I wrote drafts of notes, but I decided to forget about those. So I told my friend to tell him that I liked him, well actually she got the idea. The last day of school, before we were let out, she did it. The thing is, I still got many more years of school left x_X. I doubt he'd forget over 2 months.
I think he likes me back but I'm not sure! I still wanna be friends, or what ever we are for that matter o_0, but what is he doesn't like me back? I could've ruined it.
What should i do if I'm in more classes with him o.0?
What should I do if he actually likes me back o_0?
Oh, did I forget to mention the he told a few people and it spread through the whole dang class x_X?
Will I survive??????????????????

I'm getting stressed out by all the possible what if questions that I'm thinking of.*rubs stomache*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:31 pm
I need advice so I don't look like a complete idiot next time I talk to him.  

background tanks

Feline Moonwalker

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:07 pm
I'd say to just play it cool, soon enough the talking about you two will pass... He sounds like he'd be cool with you even after your friend told him you liked him. People are people, and talk about others whether or not people are hurt in the process... It sorta says how uneventful their lives are if they have to talk about you ^_~  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:07 am
i hope uve talked to him. cuz it maybe a no. usually it's hard to remember who's who when they don't talk.  

K1T3

General Overall Deception

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:30 pm
3 simple things...

1- You know what You gotta do, gut up and do it.
2- You will survive your last year.
and 3 ... ok maybe it was just 2...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:59 am
i think u should just talk to him normally. as if nothings happened. if he happens to mention anything about what ur friend said, then decide to accept it or not. if he doesn't, just leave it be until u feel comfortable and decide u wanna ask him about it. it isn't anything more than that: just talk to him. if u wanna avoid that subject, then do. if not, then bring it up. it's that simple.  

Sotur

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff