Jacob
  Jasper! yay hes so sweet!
  Emmette
  Carisle
  Mike
View Results

Alice_wanna_be

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:33 pm
ok so did it bother anyone besides myself that Bella asked Jacob to kiss her. cuz I want to know if I overreacted by crying for 5 mins I mean I was all like how could you do that to Edward your happy!!!! then I proceded to go downstairs to cheack the time then vent to my dad who didnt care then i stalked up to my room slammed the door jumped on my bed then punched my dresser (not that hard) and continued the book.

now that was an over reaction i know but i was just SO P.O.ED Jacob got what he deservd! he was getting on my nerves to overly cocky!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:43 pm
sweatdrop well sure it bothered me as well not that I can say I had the same reaction(no offense) but keep in mind that Bella does have feelings for Jacob... stare much as I hate to admit it...and she can't really help it if she wants him to be safe and come back...

LimonConPicoDGallo

Alice_wanna_be

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:41 am
well yes thats true. but through that whole scean i thought of edward. but i was surprised at the time about his reaction but now i understand.im not saying that its right cuz its not. and none taken  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:52 pm
"Thought I'd begin by reading
a poem by Shakespeare, but then I thought...."

Bella's only human and imperfect. I did not like Jacob kissing Bella and then later when she kissed him back. D; ::cries:: But, she did love him and was confused by Jacob's misleadings. (Is that even a noun? xD) So she gave into Jacob's misleadings. Jacob was convincing himself that he loved Bella and that she needed to love him back and that overconfidence in that really beat Bella's confusion into submission.

...Why should I?
He never reads any of mine." -Spike Milligan

Syrette

DarknessXFool

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:52 pm
User Image
Haha...It bothered meh, I thought I was reading too fast and I got it all wrong...but yah.
I truly felt sorry for Edward there...>.<

Damn you Muffins!!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:08 pm
It upset me... I was reading the boo on my trampoline in the dead of night. I got to that part and then I jumped around and screamed. Which woke up the nighbors dogs. (stupid poodles) Well she did do it so he wouldn't go end up killing himself in battle...

CoolPickle33

[dancing]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:45 pm
It kind of bothered me. While I read that I though she was saying that she was choosing Jacob instead of Edward, that the marriage was off, but I guess I missunderstood.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:02 pm
Alice_wanna_be
ok so did it bother anyone besides myself that Bella asked Jacob to kiss her. cuz I want to know if I overreacted by crying for 5 mins I mean I was all like how could you do that to Edward your happy!!!! then I proceded to go downstairs to cheack the time then vent to my dad who didnt care then i stalked up to my room slammed the door jumped on my bed then punched my dresser (not that hard) and continued the book.

now that was an over reaction i know but i was just SO P.O.ED Jacob got what he deservd! he was getting on my nerves to overly cocky!!!

She wanted to make sure.
Whatever it was, and however sharp It sounded I think I would've done that too. Instead of having a constant bothering inside my mind to know how it would've been.... the other way.

I feel bad for Jacob, loving her the way he did, loving her So much! BElla did take advantage of him almost the same he did of her; but she had to make sure of what she felt.

In the end; Edward was more.

Previously Kagome_Kitsune

Previously Kagome_Kitsune

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:05 pm
[dancing]
It kind of bothered me. While I read that I though she was saying that she was choosing Jacob instead of Edward, that the marriage was off, but I guess I missunderstood.

It was to save him, but yeah I can't deny It insulted me as well... >.>

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:13 pm
Yes, it disappointed me very much.
I couldn't stand to read it more after that chapter so I waited for a couple of hours to cool myself down.
I even threw the book down on my bed.
(I wouldn't dare throw it on the floor, for fear of ruining any parts with Edward in it)
x3

Mieces Pieces

Astarte Dindel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:31 pm
Yeah, that totally ticked me off, plus the fact that Jake would have don it anyway if she hadn't asked! That's what pissed me off even more, she should have let Jake go, he would have still gotten a kiss and then we wouldn't have to deal with his angstyness.... sorry I jsut don't like Jake.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:58 pm
I am SO glad that im not the only one who thinks so! im starting to not like Jake. mad stupid Jake! sorry for people who like him. hes just not on my good list right now  

Alice_wanna_be

niecerpiecer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:07 pm
lol I understand that he is not on some ppls good list but u guys keep on forgetting Jacob isnt the only one who made mistakes in the book Edward KNOWING Jacob was listening and Edward still brought up the thing about the engagement. Bella made mistakes as well. But when he kissed her and she kissed him back I was say GOOD FOR HIM! He deserves a kiss after what she has done to him 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:34 pm
Bella did nothing wrong at all, she didn't lead him on at all and she always told him straight out that she was not attracted to him at all. Jake kept trying and he forced his kiss on her! That right there is like O.O FU JAKE!! He said sorry later on though, but he would have kissed her even if he had the chance to relive the experience and not do it... Then Jake gave Bella no other choice but to beg him to kiss her. Of course she was going to do that!!! She didn't want Jacob to die! Of course Jacob took the kiss to totally different levels. Edward was an a** for not telling Bella that Jake was listening while they were talking in the tent, that I do agree was a really really really mean thing to do. Then again Jake was playing hard trying to win Bella's love by ALL COSTS, so was it so bad for Edward to fight back? I say it was ok for him to fight back, just not using Bella to hurt Jake, thats like way below the belt.

lizz6459

Edward Cullen of Forks

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:51 pm
Well.....

This is a strange topic for one like me to talk on, but here it goes.....

That was the one time I ever felt sorry for that guy really. When they realized that in a normal world, Jake and Bella would be perfect together.

I'm perfectly happy with that normal world not existing.

Selfishly.

Being a guy, I could only imagine how that would feel to be Jake. Not something that I like to imagine for long.

Eclipse

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff