Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Damn you dishes
View Results

BlackBloodJin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:04 pm
I just got off a 10 hour shift...I volunteered to help my mom up at the country club where she works. They have rotating schedules and it was her weekend to wash dishes, and she hates doing them by herself so she got me to help. I've never worked so hard before 10 am in my whole ******** life. I washed dishes for over 500 people in two days.

I worked 17.5 hours.....I'm ******** tired of dishes, if I see another anytime soon I'm going to break it...speaking of....breaking....I only broke one dish...Not my fault..... If you've ever been in a restaurant kitchen then you know that there is a line (kind of like an assembly line) Where you have a sink, with a retractable water nozzle for spraying the dishes, the dishwasher, and the other side where they come out and the person on that end puts them away....and let me tell you something, that water is ******** HOT. 187 degrees to be exact. My hands are finally back to their natural color, they were red and purple....but I broke the dish because my mom was putting dishes away out front for people to use and I was still in the back washing, and I lifted the door to push the crate of dishes out to put the other in, and the plate tipped over.

But luckily I did get paid. 85 bucks isn't a lot....but it's worth it I guess. I might have a job up there....Maybe.....  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:14 pm
lol at least u have money  

toricmpbll

Pensakura

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:56 am
Damn, lucky!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:12 pm
I spent it all already ninja

I got your birthday present Victoria  

BlackBloodJin

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:51 pm
toricmpbll
lol at least u have money
that's what i was goona say blaugh

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:53 pm
BlackBloodJin
I spent it all already ninja

I got your birthday present Victoria

Pensakura

BlackBloodJin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:38 am
My mom is asking if I can work up there on the weekends. Which will be ok I guess. Getting 5 bucks an hour, and working probably anywhere from 15 to 20 hours in two days. That's anywhere from $75-$100  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:58 am
BlackBloodJin
My mom is asking if I can work up there on the weekends. Which will be ok I guess. Getting 5 bucks an hour, and working probably anywhere from 15 to 20 hours in two days. That's anywhere from $75-$100
not bad cool

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

BlackBloodJin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:14 pm
[kookies]
BlackBloodJin
not bad cool

My mom just called, I got the job there. She said that the manager was going to ask if I wanted to work there cause she heard that I was a hard worker Saturday and Sunday.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:50 pm
Good s**t! mrgreen  

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Pensakura

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:52 pm
Damn stare I wish I had a ******** job. I'm gonna try again when school starts.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:00 am
Pensakura

Speaking of school, is your mom coming the first day. Mine is domokun  

BlackBloodJin

Pensakura

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:40 am
BlackBloodJin
Pensakura

crying No, because she can't miss any work right now. Everybody's mom is going now!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:52 pm
Pensakura
BlackBloodJin
Pensakura

crying No, because she can't miss any work right now. Everybody's mom is going now!

I don't know anyone who's bringing their parents. I just hope I'm not the only who's going to bring their parents. Well, my mom anyway.  

BlackBloodJin

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:55 pm
BlackBloodJin
Pensakura
BlackBloodJin
Pensakura

I don't know anyone who's bringing their parents. I just hope I'm not the only who's going to bring their parents. Well, my mom anyway.
i might bring mine  
The Gold Mine

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces