Reply Eclipse
I sort of hate Jacob...don't you? (SPOILERS) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDorkable

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I mean, he came between Bella and Edward, and I love those two so much. And he did it on purpose, too. I just really wish he didn't give Bella any doubts. I was almost screaming when I read that she really loved him as well. I wanted to shoot him, really! I DON'T WANT ANYTHING COMING BETWEEN BELLA & EDWARD. End. Of. Story.

I wanted Edward to knock him out the first time Jacob FORCED a kiss on Bella. I wish he did. I like Jacob to be Bella's friend, NOT her partner. I want Jacob and Leah to get together so Bella won't like him anymore and Jacob will feel the same way.
Then at the end he was being all emo and such and I really wanted to knock him out. The ending was a bit disappointing, and I wanted Bella to be a vampire this book so baaaadddllyyyy.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:43 am
No offense u have a stupid reason 2 hate Jacob so what he was fighting back there are no rules saying u can fight for the one u loves heart 3nodding I dont want anyone coming between Edward and Bella pssh thats bs and also Bella led him on if Edward hadnt left Jacob wouldnt have falln in love w/ Bella and if Bella wasnt such a wreck and went 2 Jacob for comfort maybe he wouldnt come between Bella and Edwards precious relationship so really its all of their faults exclaim  

niecerpiecer

Kaikaku

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:06 pm
Jeez.
You won't let it go will you?
You have every right to your opinion, yes. But open up your eyes a bit please. KAY?
Edward's no saint, but neither is Jacob like you're putting him out to be.

@ LiNDZi- I agree completely. What made me even angrier was that Charlie completely cheered him on. I mean come on! Respect your own daughters feelings. She didn't like that Jacob kissed her, shouldn't he be angry instead of ready to throw a party?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:43 pm
Hey, It's not his fault that he fell in love with Bella!!! If you seriously love someone who might just love you back, would you give up? I know I wouldn't, so I love Jacob and I sympathize with him!!  

Tickle Toe Bob

rewind r e w i n d

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:55 am
OMG. YOU'RE SO COOL! YOU EXPRESSED EXACTLY WHAT I WAS FEELING ABOUT JACOB AND ALL THAT! I never knew how to put it words.

I was scared of actually posting this since I read the posts and they were disagreeing and stuffs, but, what the heckk.
This will be long, I'm warning you now.

Yes, Jacob did come between Edward and Bella's relationship. I am kinda upset about that, but if Edward didn't leave Bella, and if Bella never got those motorbikes and stuff, Jacob would be far from the picture. So, technically saying, it wasn't his fault.

And, you said you were almost screaming when Bella said she really loved Jacob aswell. C'MON! I literally did scream. And I chucked a tantrum too. And my dad was worried that I'd gone insane blaugh Since I was alone in my room reading, then came out shouting and screaming and stuff blaugh
BUT, I'm okay. Not completely though.
And when Jacob forced that kiss on Bella. Oh god, you should've seen THAT tantrum. I threw my tantrum then closed the book and didn't read it for an hour. but then I got curious. sweatdrop

AND, I agree with you totally. Jacob should be no more than a friend to Bella. Personally, I didn't really want to read Jacob's POV, especially as the epilogue.

chyeaaa..that's all =)

I wanna say more, but my family's half way through dinner sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:56 pm
Okay, i don't hate Jacob, but I highly dislike him. If he hadn't have made a move when he saw that Bella was happy with Edward and wanted to stay that way, I would still have some respect for him. Now I have NONE!!! He tried so very hard to destroy a relationship he knows she can't live without. And for what? His happiness? Be a little less selfish, please, Jacob.

Also, he forced these feelings on Bella. If he hadn't have tried so very hard, she wouldn't have had to question her love for Edward. Besides, what if it's not even genuine love? What if Jacob basically made her think she loves him with all the pressure? Just my own little theory.

Anywho, agree or disagree, I have my own opinions and I will keep them as long as they are my own. Don't flame me for thinking differently than you, okay? And no, I don't hate Jacob, but I very much dislike him and have no respect for him and think he should be a friend to Bella and nothing more. And he won't be her friend after she's a vampire? What does that say about his love for her? It's questionable even to him and it shows how very racist he is if he's willing to give up this so-called-love just because she'll end up a little different than him, as if he's not different himself.  

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

niecerpiecer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:34 am
XxFearRegretxX
Okay, i don't hate Jacob, but I highly dislike him. If he hadn't have made a move when he saw that Bella was happy with Edward and wanted to stay that way, I would still have some respect for him. Now I have NONE!!! He tried so very hard to destroy a relationship he knows she can't live without. And for what? His happiness? Be a little less selfish, please, Jacob.

Also, he forced these feelings on Bella. If he hadn't have tried so very hard, she wouldn't have had to question her love for Edward. Besides, what if it's not even genuine love? What if Jacob basically made her think she loves him with all the pressure? Just my own little theory.

Anywho, agree or disagree, I have my own opinions and I will keep them as long as they are my own. Don't flame me for thinking differently than you, okay? And no, I don't hate Jacob, but I very much dislike him and have no respect for him and think he should be a friend to Bella and nothing more. And he won't be her friend after she's a vampire? What does that say about his love for her? It's questionable even to him and it shows how very racist he is if he's willing to give up this so-called-love just because she'll end up a little different than him, as if he's not different himself.

Well Jacob cant be around a vampire or somethn Alice in New Moon said it was a bad idea to have him and her in the same room and vampires are his enemies remember its wat turned him into a wolf and wat made him changed from sweet jacob to the one u guys dislike and u guys cant hate Jacob just for coming in between Bella and Edward. If u were in Jacob position I think it would be very hard for u. I know some of u have ur opinions but just at least try to see Jacobs side. A girl u really love trying to turn into somethn that made u a monster trying so hard not to loose her but in the end u do she picks ur enemy over u. Yes some of Jacobs actions werent necessary* but he loves Bella I know this because he wouldnt have done all those dumb things if he didnt he was trying to win her heart. He was also trying to not to loose her and in the end I could tell he given up and that he was in pain. If I was in his place heck I would be in pain my heart would ache so much cuz the girl Jacob loved is now gone and goin to turn into a vampire. Just at least try to see everyones side u dont have to but just try. Me personally I kinda got mad at everyone in the book I just like sticking up for some people  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:00 am
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX

Well Jacob cant be around a vampire or somethn Alice in New Moon said it was a bad idea to have him and her in the same room and vampires are his enemies remember its wat turned him into a wolf and wat made him changed from sweet jacob to the one u guys dislike and u guys cant hate Jacob just for coming in between Bella and Edward. If u were in Jacob position I think it would be very hard for u. I know some of u have ur opinions but just at least try to see Jacobs side. A girl u really love trying to turn into somethn that made u a monster trying so hard not to loose her but in the end u do she picks ur enemy over u. Yes some of Jacobs actions werent necessary* but he loves Bella I know this because he wouldnt have done all those dumb things if he didnt he was trying to win her heart. He was also trying to not to loose her and in the end I could tell he given up and that he was in pain. If I was in his place heck I would be in pain my heart would ache so much cuz the girl Jacob loved is now gone and goin to turn into a vampire. Just at least try to see everyones side u dont have to but just try. Me personally I kinda got mad at everyone in the book I just like sticking up for some people

But still, when people love each other they don't care whats in their way, they'll attempt to overcome everything to be with each other. And Jacob's not willing to do that just because they are "enemies." But he doesn't have to be enemies with the cold ones. He's just choosing to think that the vampires are evil.
And I will hate whomever I want whenever I want and no one can tell me otherwise. And again, I don't hate him, I'm annoyed and frustrated with him because of all the disgusting things he did.
And the same goes for you. Pur yourself in Bella's position. She has been in love with Edward for so long (forget about the whole supernatural concept) but he leaves so you turn to your friend. But then he comes back and you're back with him because you know nothing can come between you. Now you're best friend is ignoring you and acting all immature because you chose someone else. You're best friend is abandoning you. And then he admits he loves you and forces a kiss on you. It's not pleasant since you may love him, but there is someone else you love more and can't live without. So then he threatens to killl himself. Then you kiss him but this still doesn't erase your feelings for Edward. So then he gives up. He's no longer willing to fight for your love and any chance for you two is lost.
Do you like the feeling of knowing that the guy you thought loved you is willing to give up so easily because of a little competition?
Do you like having a kiss forced on you despite your objections?
Do you like your best friend threatening to kill himself just because you love someone else?

Sorry if I come off as a jerk in this but I do that sometimes when I try to make a point. You can just imagine me in a debate (I won all of them, yay!)  

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

niecerpiecer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:56 am
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX

But still, when people love each other they don't care whats in their way, they'll attempt to overcome everything to be with each other. And Jacob's not willing to do that just because they are "enemies." But he doesn't have to be enemies with the cold ones. He's just choosing to think that the vampires are evil.
And I will hate whomever I want whenever I want and no one can tell me otherwise. And again, I don't hate him, I'm annoyed and frustrated with him because of all the disgusting things he did.
And the same goes for you. Pur yourself in Bella's position. She has been in love with Edward for so long (forget about the whole supernatural concept) but he leaves so you turn to your friend. But then he comes back and you're back with him because you know nothing can come between you. Now you're best friend is ignoring you and acting all immature because you chose someone else. You're best friend is abandoning you. And then he admits he loves you and forces a kiss on you. It's not pleasant since you may love him, but there is someone else you love more and can't live without. So then he threatens to killl himself. Then you kiss him but this still doesn't erase your feelings for Edward. So then he gives up. He's no longer willing to fight for your love and any chance for you two is lost.
Do you like the feeling of knowing that the guy you thought loved you is willing to give up so easily because of a little competition?
Do you like your best friend threatening to kill himself just because you love someone else?

Sorry if I come off as a jerk in this but I do that sometimes when I try to make a point. You can just imagine me in a debate (I won all of them, yay!)

Its okay I can be a jerk too. And Bella abandoned Jake too it wasnt just him who did the abandoning. And most of u guys should be happy he gave up now nothn will come between Edward and Bella. And besides if he tried fighting anymore she will just be more pissed at him and he gave up because he knew she was g2 turn into a vampire and that she was marrying Edward and I tried seeing Bellas side I did understand but to me she brought all this on herself I mean holding Jakes hand and stuff I call that leading him on and the kiss I have to admit I would be mad but I saw it coming because of Edward, Bella and Jakes actions  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:06 pm
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX

Its okay I can be a jerk too. And Bella abandoned Jake too it wasnt just him who did the abandoning. And most of u guys should be happy he gave up now nothn will come between Edward and Bella. And besides if he tried fighting anymore she will just be more pissed at him and he gave up because he knew she was g2 turn into a vampire and that she was marrying Edward and I tried seeing Bellas side I did understand but to me she brought all this on herself I mean holding Jakes hand and stuff I call that leading him on and the kiss I have to admit I would be mad but I saw it coming because of Edward, Bella and Jakes actions

She didn't do it to lead him on, she did it to make him feel better. Besides, friends hold each other's hands. So it may have looked she was leading him on, but she really wasn't. Bella wouldn't do that to her best friend.
And yeah, Bella abandoned Jake because she knew he wouldn't want to be around her once she was turned into a vampire. She ended it now so that they would each have time to get over it and they wouldn't be hurting as long as they would have if she waited till the last minute to say goodbye.
And we all kinda knew that something like this was bound to happen, it was just logical thinking. At least, I did. I'm usually good at seeing what will happen in future books. However, there was a lot in Eclipse I had no idea would happen.  

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Lady_Solaris

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:46 pm
Mmm, I really, really, really don't like him. I loved him so much when he was helping Bella cope 'n stuff, but when he became a werewolf, he was such a jerk. It's so complicated, y'know? I wish, with some parts of me, that he could be with Bella, just a bit. More of me though, is glad she's staying with Edward. Another reason is he knows she love Edward, but he keeps trying to tear her away from Edward, and it makes her feel so bad. He knew she probably wasn't going to change her mind, and he kept pulling on her. If he didin't do that, and left well enough alone, I might still love him as the huggable little puppy.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:09 pm
I agree,

How can she doubt herself? I mean, SERIOUSLY?!?!

I thought maybe Eclipse was going to explain something about a past life with her and Jacob, because she just BOOM said she was in love with him. SHOCKER!!!

Bella doesn't deserve Edward. He let her go and make her own choice, and she just basically slapped him. And HE FORGIVES HER!!!! WHAT!!! *Sigh*

Edward truly does love her, but sometimes I wonder about Bella. I just was so... unhappy with everything in the book, except for Edward. He is everything you could ever want in a guy, and I'm not sure Bella appreciates it.

People do crazy things when they're in love. <3  

Isabella Brooke Hart

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:56 pm
tiffanyakatink
I agree,

How can she doubt herself? I mean, SERIOUSLY?!?!

I thought maybe Eclipse was going to explain something about a past life with her and Jacob, because she just BOOM said she was in love with him. SHOCKER!!!

Bella doesn't deserve Edward. He let her go and make her own choice, and she just basically slapped him. And HE FORGIVES HER!!!! WHAT!!! *Sigh*

Edward truly does love her, but sometimes I wonder about Bella. I just was so... unhappy with everything in the book, except for Edward. He is everything you could ever want in a guy, and I'm not sure Bella appreciates it.

People do crazy things when they're in love. <3

Yes, she is very immature. And getting married so soon may be a mistake and not giving herself time before she gives everything away to become a vampire. Don't get me wrong, i'm all for Bella and Edward getting married and her turning into a vampire. But she needs to give herself some time to really think instead of rushing into this experience that is irreversable.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:15 pm
I dont really like jacob either.
He kind of annoys me.
And to think, I at one point thought Bella was going to choose Jacob over Edward!
And I just hate how he insults vampires.
Hes kind of a frustrating character.

xMagical Pomegranite

niecerpiecer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:10 am
Eri-so
I dont really like jacob either.
He kind of annoys me.
And to think, I at one point thought Bella was going to choose Jacob over Edward!
And I just hate how he insults vampires.
Hes kind of a frustrating character.

Edward insults him too I think its part of the whole hate thing and they both wanted to kill each other. I really like Edward and Jacob both I cant help myself I think both of them had issues in the book Edward being too over protective and Jacob jerkish  
Eclipse

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff