Reply Eclipse
Jacob..?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Till_ (the) _End

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:17 am
So while reading Eclipse, my opinion changed.
I'm starting to think that Bella and Jacob would be better together.
I don't know, maybe because it's more realisitic. [sp?]

Okay, yes, he was quite a jerk.

Anyone feel the same?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:14 am
Yes they would it would be better for Bella but as much as I like Jacob I think Bella and Edward belong together 3nodding  

niecerpiecer

mindlesbot2

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:25 pm
I think he needs to learn what the words personal and space mean when put together...

[Sorry, I'm totally all for Edward.]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:28 pm
I think that they would be ok... but Bella would regret leaving Edward and Jacob just made a jerk of himself through the whole book... so I didn't fel bad... and I just LOVE edward... sorry...  

MagicalLandofPenguins

Alisox
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:55 pm
Meh. If it ends that way, Im going to have to disown all things Twilight. Bella and Edward are meant for each other, no one else.

Sorry, but I dont like Jake much, and the idea of them together...-shudder-  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:34 am
Ok. Don't hate me for my opinion and please dun flame me on it. *Flinches.*

When Jake first kissed Bella I was like "KILL HIM EDWARD! KILL HIM!!!!!!!" And yeah. I hated him for a hwile. Especially the first little part in the mountains. But then after his conversation with Edward I softened up. And damn. I believed him when he said he was going to kill himself for Bella to, and I wasn't expecting the kiss to be willing honestly. But when Bella enjoyed herself kissing him and finally figured it out herself that she loved Jake, I stopped hating him so much. It is better Bella knows. I wanted to cry though. I felt so sad for Jake, especially when Edward pulled out the marrige card on him unexpectantly like that. When Edward did that I hated him for that moment. But... You know. I'm just being honest here... I want Jake and Bella to be together. Of course I like the way Edward had it planned out. Bella takes Jake, Jake imprints, and she run off with Edward again. I really like that idea and I think it would be for the best you know? Then Bella get's it both ways. I don't know. I'm still kinda split atm, but I am a supporter of Jake and Bella and Ed and Bella both.

Also, I'm making a fan-fic where that may be the case. If you're interested let me know and when I finish it I'll tell you where to go.

I have something about a fan-fic I'm writing in white above ^ If you don't like my idea's then you wont want to read it.  

Aurora Tate

Kayakurai

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:39 am
Personally, I think it would work out either way.

Edward or Jake.

Though I think Edward will always win out above Jake, even though the werewolf has some serious pros when it comes to a relationship.

Eclipse

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games