Reply Eclipse
I HATE JACOB HATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XXXHugThePsychoXXX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:48 pm
OMFG I LOVE JACOB AND EDWARD EGUALY I THINK SERIOUSLY STEPIENE MEYERS (SP?) WOULD BE DISSAPOINTED IN YOU ALL FOR HATING HIM SO MUCH HE CANT HELP IT TAHT HES A TENNAGER AND IS IN LOVE WITH BELLA!! SO STOP BASHING!!!! ALL OF THESE STUPID JACOB BASHERS ARE SERIOUSLY MAKING ME....

HATE EDAWRD!!!!! DONT MAKE ME HATE EDWARD!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:39 pm
"Thought I'd begin by reading
a poem by Shakespeare, but then I thought...."

Hey, I'm not exactly giddy at all the fans who bash Jacob, but no need to abuse your caps lock button and whip out the bad grammar.
I don't love Jacob and Edward "egualy", I love Jacob much, much more. xD <3

...Why should I?
He never reads any of mine." -Spike Milligan

Syrette

julliel

Tipsy Ladykiller

6,600 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:10 pm
Taru-chan --Again--
"Thought I'd begin by reading
a poem by Shakespeare, but then I thought...."

Hey, I'm not exactly giddy at all the fans who bash Jacob, but no need to abuse your caps lock button and whip out the bad grammar.
I don't love Jacob and Edward "egualy", I love Jacob much, much more. xD <3

...Why should I?
He never reads any of mine." -Spike Milligan

Am I the only one who finds that first quote kind of funny?? xd

I'm a Jacob-lover myself and all the haters are progressively making me hate Edward... But, we could have done without the gigantic caps. rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:27 pm
I don't hate Edward, but I do like Jake... a little.
I just like his character and the way he reacts to things.
:3

mindlesbot2

Kaikaku

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:52 pm
It's not that we hate Jacob, per se...
It's more like we hate what he did.

I personally think the character of Jacob was well thought up and essential for the story.
I just hate what he did.
xD

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:56 pm
who the hell hates jacob?
i wanted him to win.
i think bella will regret being a vampire.
she can't have kids, she can't have human friends
all she'll have is edward.
and i for one would start to resent him for it.  

faeriegrrl

Kaikaku

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:01 pm
Everybody's entitled to their own opinion, I suppose...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:02 am
Mmk, so your saying that you on the verge of hating Edward when you also stated that Stephenie Meyer wouldn't want us hating one of her characters...That makes sense. I think a majority of readers don't hate him; they are just tense because a lot of people want Bella and Edward to be together.  

Star Cross

niecerpiecer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:11 am
I dont hate the Jacob haters I just wish they would give Jacob a break i like both Edward and Jacob b/c I think they r both great characters even though they made their mistakes at times I still like them  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:41 pm
eek The caps, the spelling... it burns!

Anyway, I'm having difficulty understanding your reasoning... Jacob haters making you hate Edward...? It really confuses me, what exactly are you beginning to hate about Edward? Besides the rabid, crazy fans, who illogicaly hate his rival.

Now, personally, I like Edward more. Call me unoriginal, but I LOVE the canon pairings (Harry Potter's is an exception... >.>;; But that's a different story). Stories like the 'Twilight' series make the canon pairing quite obvious and rather predictable, so when a rival steps in, it irritates me.

Jake is an AWESOME character, don't get me wrong. He's so... so... human. That's his charm for me, his imperfections... his temper and, of course he wouldn't be complete without the attitude. But he's so sweet and cuddly... makes you wanna just snuggle him 'til he shoves you off, possibly muttering something about 'crazy stalker girls'.

All of Ms. Meyer's characters have their own unique charm... including her villians. James and Victoria, for instance... their story, at least what you know of it was strangely tragic and beautiful in its own way. I'd have loved to know how they met and why Victoria became to dedicated to him. What James really thought of her. It would have been an amazingly gruesome tale, I believe, but worth the read, I'm sure.

Alright... enough of that tangent, the point I'm trying to make is that you should try to look at all sides, before passing judgment, that goes for the people blindly hating Jacob as well. A good character analysis does the mind good.  

Magical Fangirl Girl

Generous Gawker

7,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TwoDollarWhore

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:08 am
Awh come on guys.
I just think Jacob deserves a little bit of credit where it's due.

Edward has created such an unshealthy relationship for Bella. He's made her rely on him so much that even if he's gone for a day she becomes sick. Bella is so dependant on him, that it is true. Edward is like a bad drug for her. All Jake ever did was want to make her happy and be with her, and maybe he got carried away at one point, but he is taking a beating now for being there for her when Edward isn't? I can also agree with Bella. She shouldn't have led Jake on, then started to get pissy with him when he started to express his feelings for her more openly. Honestly. You can't blame him, she had it coming to her and she caused her own pain.
( I hate my bleeding heart gonk )

[ THIS IS NOT A BASH EDWARD/BELLA POST. I like Bella a lot, just not her decisions sometimes. I was never crazy about Edward and how overprotective, comulsive, and controlling he is. He has his charms as well. ]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:43 am
Nya~! I think I'm one of the only ones who started not liking Bella for what happened. I don't see why the guys are totally to blame, when they are falling for the girl. This triangle was a little unusual in that Bella liked Edward and Jacob. It was obvious if there was going to be a love triangle, someone was going to get hurt more than the others. Bella just didn't realize this early enough, and caused more pain.

My opinion is similar to Autruna's. I love the canon pairing, and it was obvious no matter what, Bella was going to stay with Edward. I believe this Jacob/Bella relationship was brought just so we could see, and she could see, just how much she's giving up. I don't think it was really made to absolutely rival Edward/Bella's relationship.

Jacob is awesome and Edward is awesome. I don't see how any hate can be justified to either character. The mistakes, to me, seemed to be from Bella. Again, I don't hate her, I really like her, she just made some mistakes because she is still human.  

Chibibotan

Till_ (the) _End

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:17 pm
I started to like Jacob in New Moon and liked him even more in Eclipse, although he was quite the jerk. It was that stupid Hormones. Though, I still like Edward
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:44 pm
I have to admit it though I missed the old Jacob before he was a wolf he was just so sweet he wasnt judgemental of Edward and but he still got on Edwards nerves lol the Jacob now I still like he is more outgoing more fun blaugh  

niecerpiecer

Alice_wanna_be

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:02 pm
Kaikaku
It's not that we hate Jacob, per se...
It's more like we hate what he did.

I personally think the character of Jacob was well thought up and essential for the story.
I just hate what he did.
xD

I agree. I sort of like Jacob. If I spen less time reading Eclipse and what he did I might like him more.  
Eclipse

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff