Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Great Canyon (Writing Forum)
Mesprit, Uxie, And Azelf: The Trio Combined

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MysticalTortoise

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:14 pm
User Image

Chapter One

Deep within the Snowpoint Temple, archeologist Hannah Hayes analyzed the ancient runes on the walls. Her purple eyes narrowed as she studied the runes, writing them done in her notebook. Hannah moved her hair out of her eyes and whispered, “Remarkable! Danny! Come look! Danny?”

She stopped looking at the runes and looked around the temple. Her five-year-old son, Daniel, was not anywhere in the temple.

“Danny?” she called, growing worried. She placed her notebook next to her back and zipped up her purple coat, ran to the exit, her tan boots smacking the hard ground. She was stopped by a man in a heavy, brown coat which goggles on. The man said, “You can’t leave the temple. A horrible blizzard has begun.”

“But,” cried Hannah. “My son is out there!”

The man smiled and assured Hannah, “He’ll be fine. A lot of trainers-”

“HE’S NOT A TRAINER HE’S FIVE!!!” bellowed Hannah, shoving the man out of her way. She went to the entryway and gasped, looking through a window. The blizzard was very thick and fierce. She couldn’t even open the door if she wanted to because the wind was too fierce.

Hannah sat down hard in front of the door, hugging herself for warmth and reassurance.

“Danny…” she prayed. “Please be okay…”

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Daniel Hayes just realized he had gotten way over his head with all of this; both literally and figuratively. The blizzard had come so suddenly while Danny had been exploring the Acuity Lakefront, having grown bored of his mother reading a wall. The sky had been clear moments before… now Danny was freezing, barely able to move through both the snow and the wind, and he was lost. Danny didn’t dare call out for help; not only would his cries not be heard, but he was afraid of freezing his throat. He then spotted the opening to Lake Acuity. He rushed over there, soon coming over the frozen lake. The blizzard was somehow growing ever worse, the wind knocking the small boy onto the frozen lake. Danny soon spotted a cave on the lake and charged into the cave, taking shelter from the blizzard.

Coughing and shivering, he looked around. The cave wasn’t very impressive but it sheltered Danny so he didn’t care. He began to try and make himself remember what his mother told him about the cave, ignoring the pain he was feeling for probably make his mother worry about him. He took off his hood, his messy auburn hair fall to his shoulders. His bright green eyes looked around, remembering the stories his mother told him about the Poke’mon Uxie. He smiled to himself, feeling a bit better thinking that there was a legendary Poke’mon inside the cave.

He couldn’t help it. “Hello?” he called. “Uxie? Are you in here? Hello?”

Deciding that doing this would make him feel better, he began to “talk” to Uxie.

“I don’t blame you for living in this cave,” he spoke, wondering if Uxie would hear him. “It’s great shelter from the blizzards… and warm. Well, being the ‘The Being of Knowledge’ it isn’t that surprising. I bet you get real lonely in here…”

Danny stopped talking and turned to the cave mouth, watching the storm grow worse. Feeling like someone was watching him, he turned and came face-to-face with Uxie. He shook off the shock and said, “Hello… have you come to talk to me? Or do you just need some company?”

No reply. Danny smiled and said, “Its okay! You can talk to me! I’m everyone’s friend! …besides Poke’mon hunters, Team Rocket and Magma… and all the bad guys I suppose.”

Uxie then opened its eyes and looked at Danny, whose pupils grew small, his mind having been wiped out completely by Uxie’s eyes. The boy fell to his knees, expression showing a bit of surprise from the instant when Uxie began to open its eyes. Uxie flew around the boy for a moment, than his eyes began to glow, teleporting Danny elsewhere, leaving his coat behind. Uxie then vanished.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:30 pm
Chapter Two

Poke’mon Ranger Eric flipped through the file of a new recruit. His eyes narrowed when he found a police report in the file. His Leafeon smacked the paper with its paw, wanting Eric to read it out load.

Eric smiled and read, “Male child found a few miles off New Bark Town. Disoriented and with no memory at all. Was wearing heavy clothes, indicating that he came from a very snowy area. Attempted to contact Snowpoint City but a blizzard is preventing any communication in or out. Boy renamed Kratos until real name can be found.”

He finished and sighed. “At least he wasn’t arrested.”

Eric was inside of his office at the new Ranger Base in Blackthorn City. The man was in his late twenties and had very blonde hair and light blue eyes with a light beard. He was in charge of deciding if the new recruits should be taken or not. Eric flipped through the rest of the latest recruit’s file.

“Defeated all gyms… nearly won the Ribbon Cup and the Poke’mon League in all areas… Excellent tracker…” he continued to read aloud. He glanced at Leafeon and asked, “What do you think?”

Leafeon nodded and exclaimed, “Leaf-Leafeon!”

Eric laughed and petted his Leafeon. He said, “Alright then. Let’s go find Mr. Kratos Eingward.”

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Kratos Eingward was having a staring contest with his Sneasel. Neither moved a single muscle. The rest of Kratos’ Poke’mon, Flygon, Persian, Dewgong, Lucario, and Roserade, were watching. Finally, Sneasel gave in and blinked. Kratos laughed and said, “Maybe next time!”

Sneasel hugged Kratos and exclaimed, “Sneasel- Snea!”

Kratos was a boy of fifteen which spiky auburn hair that went to his shoulder and bright yellow eyes. He had been told that they once were green but changed yellow by an Officer Jenny but he couldn’t recall that at all. He was wearing a black t-shirt which a red vest and some baggy jeans with sneakers. He wore a hat that was sideways and was covered with copies of all his badges. The originals were in his badge case in his knapsack along with his ribbon case. He and his Poke’mon were outside the Ranger Base in Blackthorn City near the Dragon’s Den, Kratos having decided that he wanted to become one. He stood with his Sneasel in his arms and looked at the base.

“What is taking so long?” he asked himself.

Right when the words left his mouth, a Ranger ran over to Kratos.

“Ranger Eric would like to see you,” said the Ranger.

Kratos nodded. He looked at his Poke’mon and said, “You guys play for a while okay? Don’t wander off too far!”

Sneasel crawled onto Kratos’ shoulder and they both followed the Ranger into the base. Kratos and Sneasel were lead into a large room with pictures of legendary Poke’mon all around. The Ranger told Kratos to wait in there, than ran off. Sneasel leapt off Kratos and they began to look at all the pictures. Kratos stopped in front of a picture of Uxie. He stared at it, eyes narrowing.

“Snea?” asked Sneasel, going over to Kratos and looked at the picture.

“Thought you would be looking at that,” came a voice.

Kratos turned at looked at the man who walked in. Ignoring what the man had said, he asked, “Are you Eric?”

The man nodded. “And you must be Kratos.”

Kratos nodded in return. Eric smiled and said, “So, you want to become a Poke’mon Ranger, correct?”

Kratos nodded again. Eric asked, “Why?”

Kratos replied, “Because, I really want to go around the world and help Poke’mon and this seemed like the perfect way to do that.”

Eric nodded once more and said, “I see… well, congrats. You’re going to be recruited.”

Kratos had the biggest smile on his face. “Thank you so much!!!”

“Sneasel!”

Eric said, “Alright then. You’re first mission: Meet archeologist Hannah Hayes at the Snowpoint Temple ASAP. Apparently, she has found runes that speak of Uxie.”

Kratos and Sneasel nodded and ran off. Eric sighed and glanced at Leafeon who had just walked over to Eric and looked at him. Eric smiled.

“I have a plan,” he assured his Poke’mon. “Don’t you worry about a single thing…”

MysticalTortoise

MysticalTortoise

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:59 pm
Chapter Three

Kratos watched from the skies Snowpoint City coming into view. He looked at Sneasel who was holding on tight to Kratos’ coat.

“Man,” he said. “We haven’t been here since we came to defeat the gym leader, remember?”

Sneasel nodded but still held on; as if it was afraid it would fall off. Kratos gave Sneasel a reassuring smile.

“You’re not going to fall off Flygon.”

“Bawoo!” cried Flygon, beginning to land.

The instant Flygon landed, Sneasel was off and running about in the snow. Kratos got of Flygon and returned it to its Poke’ball. He zipped up his brown coat and began to walk towards the temple, Sneasel following slowly behind. They trudged though the snow as fast as they could, not enjoying the cool, gentle breeze. Kratos soon spotted the temple and rushed over to it, showing his new Ranger badge to the guards, who let him inside. Sneasel ran up to a woman with waist-length purple hair and a light purple coat and tugged her hair.

“Sneasel!” snapped Kratos, picking up his misbehaving Poke’mon.

The woman turned and smiled, her purple eyes glittering. “That’s okay… a lot of Poke’mon like to play with my hair. And who are-”

She stopped at stared at Kratos’ face. After a few moments, she managed to ask, “Is… your name Daniel?”

Kratos shook his head and said, “No. Sorry. My name is Kratos. And this is Sneasel.”

“Sneasel!”

Seeing Kratos’ confused face, the woman quickly said, “Oh… I’m sorry if I freaked you out… you look a lot like a boy I knew named Daniel… anyway, I’m Hannah Hayes… and you must be the new Ranger they sent, correct?”

Kratos nodded. “Yes ma’am,” he said. “What have you found?”

“Ugh. Don’t call me ma’am please,” she said. “Makes me feel old… it’s Hannah to you. Anyway, I found this.”

She dragged Kratos over to a small tablet that had a drawing of Mesprit, Uxie, and Azelf along with some runes written on it. She said, “I found this in the middle of the temple… but, this tablet doesn’t even belong here! Its origin is the Celestic Ruins, as seen in these runes here.”

She touched them. Hannah sighed heavily and finished, “What I cannot figure out is why this tablet is all the way over here. There have been no reports of anything missing such as this from those ruins… yet…”

She stopped. Kratos looked at the tablet, eyes lingering on the image of Uxie for a moment, before nodding. He asked, “So, what do you want me to do?”

Hannah said, “I would like you to go the Celestic Town and find out why this tablet is here and not there. Also, to return it to its rightful place. But, stay the night here. I’m sure whatever you came here on is tired.”

Kratos removed Flygon’s Poke’ball from his belt and said, “Yeah… Flygon needs a rest after this. Alright then. I’ll come back here first thing in the morning and take the tablet to Celestic Town!”

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:26 pm
not to be rude but isn't this a digimon guild? not a pokemon guild?

But it's a great story! biggrin  

foniclullaby

1,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

B flame hokage

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:34 pm
Love it! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:18 am
You should put that on fanfiction.net. I would add it to my favorites  

Captain Durr

Captain Confuzmint

Mega Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:43 pm
It's awesome, but Pokemon in a Digimon guild?  
Great Canyon (Writing Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games