Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Stephenie Meyer Guild™

Back to Guilds

Tags: Twilght, Vampire, Jacob, Edward, New mon 

Reply Eclipse
Eclipse foreshadowing WHAT for Breaking Dawn? [spoilers] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kamaki09

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:59 pm
Well, now that the 3rd book is out and most have read it already. Now most of the conflicts are done with, Jacob now (if I'm not mistaken) is letting Bella be with Edward and Victoria is now done with. But now that Eclipse is out, what does that put in store for the next book, "Breaking Dawn"?

The obvious? Edward and Bella's continuing life together.

But I mean can it be that easy? There has to be something exciting to come! Will Breaking Dawn have it's twists? Will Jacob come back? Will Bella be turned into a vampire? Will Bella gets what she wants from Edward? Will the love triangle come back into play?

So many questions!

Discuss what Eclipse foreshadows for the next book here! =D

heart  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:16 am
I bet their next problem is gonna be Volturi based one. Maybe Aro finally decides he wont sit by, and wants Alice and Edward, and goes out of his way to get them, maybe using Bella as a hostage? I'd also, although this is wicked of me to say, like to see the wedding crashed and ruined somehow. That is a possibility, right? Also, I think Family and regrets might actually bother Bella again and cause a lot of uncertainty with Edward. I really hope we see a lot more of Jake in the next book again, I'd really hate it if he dropped off the face of the earth... I was always rooting for him and Eclipse was such a mother fecking tease.. I honestly thought he had the upperhand at one point.

With so many things wrapped up in this book, so many things are possible in the next... I really hate that she only releases one a year... Next August. Ugh.

TwoDollarWhore

Syrette

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:26 am
"Thought I'd begin by reading
a poem by Shakespeare, but then I thought...."

Well, I assume the Breaking Dawn will satisfy the readers who thought Eclipse was too predictable, seeing that Eclipse didn't leave much to spectulate with. What's left? Jacob's little angsty Epilogue, the wedding, and the Volturi. those are pretty much all the things that are open for predictions.
I think that Jacob will come back and have a pretty major part in Breaking Dawn. Doing what? I don't know, but it'll be something big. xD
The wedding will be messed up in some way but not by Jacob. Jacob would never do that to Bella. I predict that the Volturi will be getting impatient and show up at the wedding, making almost everyone nervous, but the Volturi won't do anything, yet. The Volturi will probably be the source of the conflict in Breaking Dawn and we'll learn more about them, like their brittle skin. O:
That's all I got. D;

...Why should I?
He never reads any of mine." -Spike Milligan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:14 am
i think it will be Edward and Bella's wedding, they will probably have sex, and Edward or Carlisle will change Bella.

OreoBear

Till_ (the) _End

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:24 pm
I think that something unexpected will happen, but I agree with TwoDollarWhore, the Volturi are probably going to be the biggest problem. Maybe something will happen with Jacob, he did say he wasn't going to give up trying , but was just going to be good. sadly, I don't want to see Bella turned into a vampire and Jacob might try to stop it. The wedding will most likely be crashed, I think.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:39 pm
I wonder about Bella as a vampire... What if her extra "power" is something that causes the main conflict? I don't know what, but... something the Volturi don't like, or something that they like so much that they want her for themselves.  

Accidental Affinity

kamaki09

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:33 pm
Bella's wedding being trashed?? Hmmm...never thought of that before.... If her wedding does come to a halt, well then, I guess it's like some of you said, that she'll have second thoughts and she may have her doubts on Edward. Or, the Volturi having to come and stop it. 'Casue I mean it doesn't look all the simple.

Aw, but I really hope Bella will always stay with Edward so that they could have their "moment". Aw, and Jacob has to find someone. 'Cause I mean think of it. If Bella does go with Jacob, wouldn't you think that Jacob would have told Bella that he imprinted on her??

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:24 pm
LITTLE BIT OF SPOILERS

I disagree with Taru-chan --Again-- in thinking that the Volturi are going to mess up the wedding. They aren't evil people who steal candy from babies. They seem to be more against working with wolves (mentioned at the end of Eclipse) and they do not like vampires being vegans and in a town doing normal human stuff just like the Cullens are. Remember how they were late to help in killing the newborn army? They really didn't like that everyone was alive and unharmed in the little war the Cullens (and wolves) had with the newborns. I do think the Volturi are going to come back, most likely at a time where Bella is still dealing with her new vampire thirst and skills. Bella becoming a vampire seems like its a big deal so I think its going to take up a lot of plot in the book. In that plot I think Jake will feel bad seeing Bella as a vampire but struggling to manage her new thirst and strength. It was never brought up or even hinted at in the book weather or not a wolf could imprint on a vampire, so maybe he will imprint on one of the Volturi who come to check to see if Bella is a vampire. Of course Alice would know they were coming so Bella and all the Cullens would be ready, but maybe Jake might just come passing by hoping to check on Bella and see how she is doing or something and then suddenly BAM! Jake imprints on Jane or something! That would be one scary plot twist!!! Jane would be like.. kill yourself. I would hate that so I doubt Jake will imprint on Jane, but one of the Volturi who are maybe not completely mean people and are able to accept wolves after meeting Jake.

So yeah, thats what I am thinking. The sex defiantly happens though, it has to. SM won't describe it but she will make everyone know that it happened.

There officially done =D  

lizz6459

kamaki09

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:09 pm
lizz6459
In that plot I think Jake will feel bad seeing Bella as a vampire but struggling to manage her new thirst and strength. It was never brought up or even hinted at in the book weather or not a wolf could imprint on a vampire, so maybe he will imprint on one of the Volturi who come to check to see if Bella is a vampire. Of course Alice would know they were coming so Bella and all the Cullens would be ready, but maybe Jake might just come passing by hoping to check on Bella and see how she is doing or something and then suddenly BAM! Jake imprints on Jane or something! That would be one scary plot twist!!! Jane would be like.. kill yourself. I would hate that so I doubt Jake will imprint on Jane, but one of the Volturi who are maybe not completely mean people and are able to accept wolves after meeting Jake.

HOLY! CRAP!! WOW!! I never thought of that!! Very VERY good point there!!! -applauds- mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:22 pm
Bwah. I still think that the treaty will be an issue in Breaking Dawn. The Cullens' relationship with the werewolves after the fight was never really fully explained. And due to what happened with Jacob in the epilogue, the werewolves might blame the Cullens and try to get them when Bella is turned.

But thats just me. I love conflict.  

twisted words

Dapper Bloodsucker

kamaki09

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:24 pm
hmmm...it probably might cause conflict for the storyline. Another problem would be added to the mix.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:14 pm
Woah I like the wedding being crashed. But maybe Charlie will do the crashing? He can use a unliscenced gun and try to aim it at edward and it richochets....

okay yeah i doubt that will happen. Woah Jacob and Jane? eek now thats just creepy. unlike quil and the 2 year old jane will always look like a little kid. Oo

Rezuri-chanchan

kamaki09

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:16 pm
Rezuri-chanchan
Woah I like the wedding being crashed. But maybe Charlie will do the crashing? He can use a unliscenced gun and try to aim it at edward and it richochets....

okay yeah i doubt that will happen. Woah Jacob and Jane? eek now thats just creepy. unlike quil and the 2 year old jane will always look like a little kid. Oo

Wow....i don't think that Charlie will like come and crash it with a gun! I mean, he wants his daughter to be happy right? xD

OH! Which reminds me, do you think Bella will tell Charlie anytime soon that Edward is a vampire?? question  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:27 am
kamaki09
Rezuri-chanchan

Wow....i don't think that Charlie will like come and crash it with a gun! I mean, he wants his daughter to be happy right? xD

OH! Which reminds me, do you think Bella will tell Charlie anytime soon that Edward is a vampire?? question

my social studies teacher has read the book, and she asked the same thing. she told me and her daughter (who has also read the book) if she just comes and tells charlie hes a vampire, and that shes marrying him, then thats the end of that. yeah...charlie will think shes a physco, and everything...but hey at least he knows.

sweatdrop uhh yeah she should never tell charlie. he may test that vampire thing....with his police gun. I wouldn't put it past him stare

Rezuri-chanchan

kamaki09

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:48 pm
Rezuri-chanchan
kamaki09
Rezuri-chanchan

my social studies teacher has read the book, and she asked the same thing. she told me and her daughter (who has also read the book) if she just comes and tells charlie hes a vampire, and that shes marrying him, then thats the end of that. yeah...charlie will think shes a physco, and everything...but hey at least he knows.

sweatdrop uhh yeah she should never tell charlie. he may test that vampire thing....with his police gun. I wouldn't put it past him stare

wow, lucky! you have a teacher that reads it! O.o! xD! Thats pretty cool. Well most obviously, Charlie will like go all psycho mode and most likely ruin their family relationship. But, like you said, at least he knows. I mean Bella really isn't going to see or talk to him after she becomes a vampire. crying
ha, and edward won't be able to die with a gun! xD  
Eclipse

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces