Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Stephenie Meyer Guild™

Back to Guilds

Tags: Twilght, Vampire, Jacob, Edward, New mon 

Reply Eclipse
it's here!!! the third book! its it the last!?!?!?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirius_1290

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:29 am
i must say that after reading half way through the third book last night i was dreading the end... because i didn't want it to end, and who did! i realized. well I've been pacing myself when it came to reading this new book but it's been pretty hard... I've gone out on three bike rides now and it's only like 8:30 am! *note: i usually love to sleep in until atleast noon!* went to bed at 12 pm and woke up at three am! i couldn't believe it! the first thing on my mind was the book and how was it all going to fit together! *shakes head and laughs* so i was wondering, how were you all dealing with it? was i the only one feeling pretty crappy about how much sleep i got because of thinking about it, or were there people out there who are much worse than i am? please comment back, i'd love to talk.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:02 pm

I personally loved the book! I was up till 3am finishing it! xD
And just like you when I was reading it, I too was dreading the end. I tried to read slower, but it was just so hard!! Dx
Now we all just have to wait another year for Breaking Dawn. ><

[+.kat.+]

everwonderwhy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:12 pm
I haven't been able to get my hands on it. But I've been stealing away in the book store reading it on a bench, on the floor, or even in the corner. So far I'm only on page 68 and I can't wait, until I have enough stupid money to buy it!!!! BLAHHH! During school it'll take too long. After school too, because in the summer I can do chores and stuff during the morning and do nothing the afternoon but not when school rolls around.
So yes, people who haven't gotten the book and are reading five pages at a time at a local bookstore might be as worse off as you are.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:57 am
I tore through it when I bought it. Once, then I read it again and now I'm halfway through my third time. Currently though it is away from me. A friend is borrowing it.

And 'Eclipse' is not the last. 'Breaking Dawn' is as far as I know, the final book... that comes out Fall '08.  

Magical Fangirl Girl

Generous Gawker

7,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Sweet Miss Nicky

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:46 am
I got home and read as much as i could, but then i had to go out of town for 4 days and leave my book behind (I was only half way done). But then when i came home, i read as fast as i could and finished!

Breaking Dawn is supposed to be the last in this series.
Then Midnight Sun is Twilight from Edward's perspective.

~Nicky~  
Eclipse

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff