Reply 34: Anime
Sailor Moon UNIVERSE

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

auntie luna

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:23 am
Well, I feel a little odd that my first post to this forum is about a project that I got myself involved in while searching on Youtube, but here it goes.

Hello! My name is Auntie Luna. I am sixteen years old, in grade 11, and currently set to provide the voice for Luna in the project of Sailor Moon UNIVERSE that is currently in the process of releasing its second episode.

It's a non-profit project, a fanmade sixth season, really. The basic plot is that Sailor Moon must now go against the enemies that she previously faced and combat them again, though even we involved in the project are a little sketchy on everything. Though it feels odd to be saying "we", it makes my job of finding people for this a little easier.

We are lacking on the vocal cast, and in some other areas. So, below, I will post the explanation that is provided on the site. I do hope that this catches some people's interest and they apply.

Oh, yes. I almost forgot. There is a disclaimer on the site claiming that we have no ownership to anything of Sailor Moon. The footage that we use for the project is edited, yes. It's completely free, non-profit, and it's pretty much for fun. A chance for fans to have a word in what they think the final chapter of Sailor Moon would be like. It will never be on TV, and it is NOT the sixth season.

It's fanmade.

Please, understand this fully.

ALL OF THE SENSHI ARE TAKEN. THE VILLIANS ARE NEEDED!
We’re really a SMALL staff here and we don’t bite!
We will not require you to have to meet with us (ever really…) because the voice acting will be done through the internet, so you would basically record your lines without any background noises and such, and then send them to us.
This is a NON-PROFIT project, so it is simply for your experience and recognition.

TO AUDITION...
What we would ask of you is to send us at least 2 short clips of your voice, one in which you speak casually (any random subject you may like) and one in which you say a few “Sailor Moon”-related lines, such as her introductory speech, transformations/attacks, or maybe other quotes you may know from the Anime.
When you send us the clips, we will do the following:

See the quality of your microphone and how you speak into it (hearing a clear voice is all we expect!).
Decide which character(s) your voice suits.

OTHER THINGS
Along with your “audition”, you can specify which character(s) you would like to play, even though it might not be what you end up with, but we try to please everyone.

WHAT YOU WILL GET OUT OF THIS
Here is all we CAN and WILL offer you:

Full name listing in the Ending Credits of each episode you voice act in.
Full name listing on an “product” or publications made online or on hard copy.
FREE copies of EVERYTHING we make (exclusive to only those who work on this project!)

ABOUT THE JOB

There is no legal bind, so we cannot force you to work for us; HOWEVER, we expect full dedication from our cast (meaning that we expect that you will not resign from your role…).
All people associated with the project MUST be registered at the forum (here).
We will work on a deadline system. When we publish a script, we will send it out to everyone and have all lines due by a certain REASONABLE date. You will NEVER be required to drop what you’re doing and immediately record your lines.

ROLES THAT ARE TAKEN/FILLED! (ENGLISH)

Usagi Tsukino / Serena Tsukino / Sailor Moon / Princess Moon = Julie Jensen
Ami Mizuno / Amy Anderson / Sailor Mercury = Rebecca McManamy
Rei Hino / Raye Hino / Sailor Mars = Yukiko Campuzano
Makoto Kino / Lita Kino / Sailor Jupiter = Jaquilla Edwards
Minako Aino / Mina Aino / Sailor V / Sailor Venus = Courtney Mackay
Haruka Tenoh / Amara Tenoh / Sailor Uranus = E'Rica J'amanda Brunson
Michiru Kaioh / Michelle Kaioh / Sailor Neptune = Leslie Santos
Setsuna Meioh / Trista Meioh / Sailor Pluto = Carly Hoback
Hotaru Tomoe / Sailor Saturn = Victoria Rose
Chibi-Usa / Small Lady / Rini / Sailor Mini-Moon = Sarah Stelly
Chibi Chibi / Little Riri / Sailor MINI-Mini Moon = Jennifer Macara
LUNA = Kelsey Johnson
Artemis = Anthony Hanlon

Mamoru Chiba / Darien Chiba / Tuxedo Mask / Prince Endymion = Brad Butland
Queen Serenity = Katie Cooper
Dr. Tomoe = Sean Chanderballi

Seiya Kou / Sailor Star-Fighter = Jason Wright
Taiki Kou / Sailor Star-Maker = Courtney Mackay
Yaten Kou / Sailor Star-Healer = JoAnne Shweid
Princess Kakyuu / Prince Fireball = Victoria Rose

Galaxia / Sailor Galaxia = Meghan Feeney
Titus = Katie Cooper
Fiore = Jason Wright
HawksEye = Richard Hodges
TigersEye = Will Keeran
Helios / Pegasus = Robert Ricks
Prince Demando / Prince Daimond = Tito Diogo de Barros Teixeira
EXTRA = Sean Chanderballi
EXTRA = Jennifer Macara
EXTRA = JoAnne Shweid
*If a character role is not listed above, assume that the role is still OPEN.

SAILOR MOON UNIVERSE IS A FAN MADE SIXTH SEASON. WE ARE IN NO WAY CONNECTED WITH TOEI. THIS IS MADE USING FOOTAGE OF THE SERIES AND A FEW OTHER METHODS.

WHERE TO SEND YOUR AUDITION
All auditions MUST be e-mailed to smu@la-densetsu.net.
Thank you for your time everyone!
- Sean Chanderballi (LA-Densetsu ADMINISTRATOR - J-Paul District CEO)

Note; THIS IS FANMADE! I am NOT Sean Chanderballi, I am Kelsey Johnson, who is part of the program. Voices are needed! if you have questions please post them here or pm me.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:24 am
lolol.ollllllllllllloloololloolololololololloloo rolrolrolfolrolfoflollololol hahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahah, hahahah, so ur gonna try and reiact my first child hood anime thats a laugh, especially that it is the final episode lololol, im sorry i find that pretty funny, it was the firt anime i watched when i was 4, that was a long time a go, 15 to be exact  

Alucard76

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

FireFox Nura

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:02 pm
Good Luck! It sounds really cool!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:54 pm
My sister loves Sailor Moon, she might want to see this.  

Damian Water

Serena_Rea

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:19 pm
I liked the sailor moon shows i think it will be great to see that also i hope it works out really well in making it  
34: Anime

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games