Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Visitors
  + 1
View Results

rewind r e w i n d

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:18 am
Title is self explanatory.
I want you to tell me every detail that you want to discuss about Eclipse.

I'm just curious, I have heaps to say so yeah =).

Something I just HAVE to mention.
I DO NOT like the idea of Edward and Bella DOING IT. (kehehe)
But, I just think it's just SO WRONG for Edward to even be willing to in the end. I was so disappointed about that. They were both willing to, and that completely demented my image of the innocent, sweet Edward and Bella couple. It's just NOT RIGHT.

So there. Express your opinions on ANYTHING in the book and I'll be happy. =)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:11 pm
I agree.
Them totally getting it on isn't like the characters in my head. ._.
Like, I hope she doesn't put it in DETAIL. I'm going to skip it if she does. D:

Something that I never understood is what Jane does.
Like, neutral ? I don't get it. Can someone explain? D:

Aris`

Magical Fangirl Girl

Generous Gawker

7,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:55 pm
Ms. Meyer won't put anything like that in detail. Her books are YA after-all. I'm actually glad that they seem ready to take that step. It is a natural step to take in as serious a relationship as theirs is, when both parties are ready, of course. I don't think it's so bad to want to physically belong to one you would give your life for. Their love is still beautiful, it didn't ruin my image of them at all. They are teenagers, remember that. This was all in my opinion.

What Jane does? What do you mean? Like her power? She 'suggests' that her victim is in pain and makes the 'suggestion' so realistic that they feel that pain. She plants an illusion of extreme pain in her victim's mind. Thus the reason it doesn't affect Bella, it is a mind trick and Bella is immune to vampires' mental abilities.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:41 am
Autruna
Ms. Meyer won't put anything like that in detail. Her books are YA after-all. I'm actually glad that they seem ready to take that step. It is a natural step to take in as serious a relationship as theirs is, when both parties are ready, of course. I don't think it's so bad to want to physically belong to one you would give your life for. Their love is still beautiful, it didn't ruin my image of them at all. They are teenagers, remember that. This was all in my opinion.

What Jane does? What do you mean? Like her power? She 'suggests' that her victim is in pain and makes the 'suggestion' so realistic that they feel that pain. She plants an illusion of extreme pain in her victim's mind. Thus the reason it doesn't affect Bella, it is a mind trick and Bella is immune to vampires' mental abilities.

I agree completely! After all, didn't Edward say he'd do it AFTER they were married? Then that's completely acceptable! I loved the book, but the 1st is still my favorite! Hurry up, Stephenie Meyer, I wanna read the next one NOW!  

chingirl94

rewind r e w i n d

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:14 pm
My thread has officially DIED!!! gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:23 pm
Awes.... we still love you schmut-lovee. mrgreen  

Magical Fangirl Girl

Generous Gawker

7,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:23 am
As long as they're married, it doesn't even matter. People do it all the time so it's not anything new.  
Eclipse

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games