Just talking.. (spoilers)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reana Kay

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:09 pm
I want her to give me a hug and a Porsche.. sad

Also, what do you is going to happen to Jacob? I don't think he can escape from the thoughts of the pack, even as far away as he's planning to go.

I kinda liked Bree, I was hoping she wouldn't die so she could.. maybe join the family in Breaking Dawn.

I love the bracelet and the ring must be -gorgeous-, but did it bother anyone else that she's wearing silver and gold together? sweatdrop Maybe it's only a problem in the small community in which I live, but it kinda bugged me..

I just finished the book because I just got it yesterday because my copy, pre-ordered in March, got RETURNED TO B&N! It was only 50 miles away and it got sent back by the post office! crying

But I have it now it's all good. ^^

I love how tactile a person I am. I can practically feel Edward's cold palms on my face as I read. ^^ I've alwayz been like that, thinking I could feel and smell the stuff I read and saw on movies. In Cinderella, I could feel the slippery floor when she was washing it. ^^

Eclipse helped me, seriously. My boyfriend ended it 4 days ago, after more than a year. I was hurting a lot. a lot.. But reading this (it's sad, I know ^^; ) made me realize that he's not my "Edward." He wouldn't do the stuff Edward did for Bella. Reading it made me realize that I haven't met my Edward yet. <3 Thank you Stephenie!

(P.S. You guys are getting all this chatter because no one in my house cares enough to listen to me. ^^)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:43 pm
Aw, I liked Bree, too. I was kind of hoping they'd keep her.  

chyuu

Alisox
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:15 am
I know, I really thought Bree would be the newest Cullen. Guess we were wrong xD

And I know how you feel, my parents dont care about my chatter either razz  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:49 pm
I can "feel" stuff too when I read! Not so much when I watch movies, but I can when I read. In my head, it's like, I'm not only just watching what's going on, but i'm also the characters at times. I do this in my dreams too.  

Lady Dionish

Forlornhope13

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:18 pm
Alisox
I know, I really thought Bree would be the newest Cullen. Guess we were wrong xD

As soon as I saw her name was Bree. I knew she was going to die, because I remember the girl she was named after saying she was going to be a dead vampire.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:15 am
Alisox

Mine don't either, but that doesn't stop me from ranting to my dad about it! blaugh  

Lady Dionish

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:11 pm
Lady Dionish
Alisox

Mine don't either, but that doesn't stop me from ranting to my dad about it! blaugh

My mom listens to me since she likes my books so everytime i get a new one she wants to know what happened. No one else though... I annoy my friends so very much with my rambling...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:32 pm
XxFearRegretxX
Lady Dionish
Alisox

My mom listens to me since she likes my books so everytime i get a new one she wants to know what happened. No one else though... I annoy my friends so very much with my rambling...

I don't tell any of it to my mom because I want her to eventually read the series and I don't want to spoil (much of) it for her. And for some reason, only two of my friends have finished Eclipse, and I'm not able to talk to them much! crying Mean-slow-reading friends....  

Lady Dionish

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:30 am
Lady Dionish
XxFearRegretxX
Lady Dionish
Alisox

I don't tell any of it to my mom because I want her to eventually read the series and I don't want to spoil (much of) it for her. And for some reason, only two of my friends have finished Eclipse, and I'm not able to talk to them much! crying Mean-slow-reading friends....

My friends aren't slow readers but they aren't as fast as me. And they like to pace themselves so that it all comes not all at once.
My mom is trying to get through the HP series while trying to read all of her vampire romance novels. So good luck with that!  
Eclipse

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games