Stargate game Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:44 pm
okay i got introduced into a game a couple days ago and its fun heres the link to it if possible we could make a massive army and rule the galaxy.

http://www.stargatewars.com/recruit.php?uniqid=fi1187314282  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:25 am
if you play type in your username here and if you don't have one join and slowly make your way up the latter. and in due time we will all join forces and rule the game muwahahahahahahahahaha.

Username
Kaiser_Mage  

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

goddess velya
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:11 pm
we could always start our own alliance lol

username
velya

been kinda playing on and off.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:36 am
goddess velya
we could always start our own alliance lol

username
velya

been kinda playing on and off.
well that would keep us in a tight nit group and lower our growth. but if we were to spread out then we could get high up and then bring others with you and stat a new aliance.  

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

goddess velya
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:05 pm
not really, if we advetise on the SGW forum, we're bound to find people  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:10 am
but isn't that was everyone does normally.  

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

Tarica
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:39 pm
I joined it.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:15 pm
dude, we should SO take over the universe together!

username:
MinakoTenjou  

MinakoTenjou
Crew

6,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100

MinakoTenjou
Crew

6,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:46 pm
that game is super confusing...do you think i might ask someone some questions to help me figure out exactly how this works? anyone want to help? smile  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:55 am
i'll try to help ya, i did get down to 3k on the rankings then some git massed me evil but i'm rebuilding and massing a flurry  

goddess velya
Crew

MinakoTenjou
Crew

6,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:41 pm
so...do i need a lot of attackers, or miners, or defenders, or what? what are some good strategies for playing the game?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:04 am
first off train a undecover agent, then a raider, the names change deopendsing on your race, i'm goa'uld, so mine are all jaffa etc. then buy the most basic weapon. at the start you'll have to atack for naq. train the others as mineslaves they're your reserve, you can alwasy untrain most of them. Go to the battlefield (the attack page). now every one who doesn't have ??? in army and treasure means you can scout them. Also make sure you note what your strike action is, click the little recon buttun and scout the person. if their defence action is lower than your attack action you can take them. but chek for mother ships, it will tell you if theres and empty hanger or not, when your starting out, MS, can really ruin ya day. if you can take the person and they are MS-less, scrioll down the recon report and click again. in the attack box put 15 in. the more turns you attack for the more naq you get. after you have success fully got your naq, train your raider to a super raider, buy a better weapon and heal the one you had, next you wanna work on ya UP or Unit production this is how many UU or Untrained Units you get a day. the more you get the faster you can repair and grow ya army. as you start getting troops coming in train them up as defence and anti-coverts. you defence should alwasy be higher than you attack. and you train a few miners everyday that way your income grows.  

goddess velya
Crew

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:52 pm
goddess velya
first off train a undecover agent, then a raider, the names change deopendsing on your race, i'm goa'uld, so mine are all jaffa etc. then buy the most basic weapon. at the start you'll have to atack for naq. train the others as mineslaves they're your reserve, you can alwasy untrain most of them. Go to the battlefield (the attack page). now every one who doesn't have ??? in army and treasure means you can scout them. Also make sure you note what your strike action is, click the little recon buttun and scout the person. if their defence action is lower than your attack action you can take them. but chek for mother ships, it will tell you if theres and empty hanger or not, when your starting out, MS, can really ruin ya day. if you can take the person and they are MS-less, scrioll down the recon report and click again. in the attack box put 15 in. the more turns you attack for the more naq you get. after you have success fully got your naq, train your raider to a super raider, buy a better weapon and heal the one you had, next you wanna work on ya UP or Unit production this is how many UU or Untrained Units you get a day. the more you get the faster you can repair and grow ya army. as you start getting troops coming in train them up as defence and anti-coverts. you defence should alwasy be higher than you attack. and you train a few miners everyday that way your income grows.
i started without any help and im doing fine but if i had help i would be where i am now a couple weeks ago.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:53 pm
well if you lot ever need AT, UU or naq,just pm me in-game. i always have tons more then i need  

goddess velya
Crew

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:52 pm
i get about 1.5 bill naq a day but half the time im attacked when i hit like 600 700k so i get only half of it really.  
Stargate

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff