Welcome to Gaia! ::

Awesome Anime and Manga Guild {Join Now!}

Back to Guilds

This is a place for people to discuss manga and anime, as well as meet people with the same interests! Join Today! 

Tags: Manga, Anime, Friends, Roleplay, Discussion 

Reply Contests
Welcome to the Contest Area

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome...what are you here to do
  win all the gold prizes
  make a great contest
  watch all the others try and fail *evil laugh*
View Results

krash16

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:23 am
Hello everyone.....Catt725 asked me to head this subforum so I said why not. If you have any questions, want to put up your own contest, or have a suggestion.....please pm the contest avi, grizzla1(my second account). It would also be helpful if you added it to your friends list so i can send you updates on a contest you might be in. This account is for contest gold that will be saved and and given to contest winners or used to buy prizes.If a contest held by me asks for an entry fee, please send it there. Donations are also accepted and appreciated.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:37 pm
no offense to anyone who likes to do raffles and stuff like that... but it always takes forever to do and i just don't really like 'em that much... You can have one if you want to, but they do take awhile...
Me, i prefer the simple random number contest or something like that, where you don't have to pay a fee or anything. but that's just me.  

katt725
Vice Captain

Contests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces