Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
So there is this guy...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You should...
  Go out with him anyways =D
  Wait until you know you really want to go out with him [me- but will it be to late?]
  I DONT KNOW!
View Results

Roobledooble

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:24 pm
And I know he likes me [he asked me out] he is really nice and sweet and stuff. But I dont really know if I am ready for a serious relationship yet...

[any advice?]  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:35 am
as long as he has it crystal clear that u aren't completely sure u want commitment yet, i don't see why u shouldn't go out with him. bare in mind, however, not to "go with the flow" just because u agreed to go out. do what u feel is correct and best. just knowing he's nice and that he likes u isn't enough to know whether u like him for something serious. anyone who says otherwise is simply desperate to be with somebody. that aside, u can go out and find out whether u like him that way or not  

Sotur

Ms._Fashion_Victim_2006

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:23 pm
tell him what you just said, he'll understand.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:20 am
i hope you're happy in the end smile . just tell him.  

K1T3

Nerevar Fatehand

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:14 pm
If he truly likes you he can wait until you're willing. Besides why would it have to be a serious relationship? You can just go into a easy relationship with him until you think he's the one for you or if you find someone else.

I might be saying what others have already said so just go with their advice for now, my advice giving is getting rusty anyway....  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:42 pm
Teel him straight out you don't want to get too serious. It'll help ALOT in the long run, trust me.  

men getting pregnant

Heavenly Paradise

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:49 pm
just give it ago if u dont want a serious relationship tell him n work it out wit u =D u wont know if he makes a good bf or not till u give him a chance  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:41 am
Roo-and-Tigger
And I know he likes me [he asked me out] he is really nice and sweet and stuff. But I dont really know if I am ready for a serious relationship yet...

[any advice?]

you could date him and not have a serious relationship. and even if you become bf and gf it's not like marriage. but it's best to be honest with him as another said, so he knows clearly where you stand to give him the chance to proceed accordingly.  

Calypsophia

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff