I fell for Jacob Black Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prairie Rose James

Desirable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:35 pm
I just couldnt help it, He was just so... sweet with bella in new moon and here he comes in eclips all well you know... But then I still feel for edward but then... ugh lol I cant make this hard decision, anyone else feel this way?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:10 pm
taht is 100% how i feel! I used to love edward but now jake is just so... JAKE!!! I'm in love with him and edward has become sort of... expected i guess i mean i don't know how to even explain it... he's just not like jake... too nice maybe i don't know i guess i fall for the bad boys lol  

RainyRose329

Prairie Rose James

Desirable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:07 pm
Exactly, I mean I wanna love edward again because he is so perfect and stuff but still. And then... well... I am personally glad Bella chose edward in the end because well... it fits hahha  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:24 am
i mean, i want Bella to have Edward, but jake is just so sweet, I feel he deserves someone to love him! (besides me) heart crying  

shadowgrl7

GoneForever08

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:50 am
I'm an Edward and Bella supporter but after reading Eclipse I just feel so bad for Jake. It must have been so hard for him. cry  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:08 am
I almost started cryin. I felt so terrible for him. I was like 'Ima drive to forks and love on him some, its only 40 minutes away XD' then I rememberd its a story.... so... I was sad again.  

Prairie Rose James

Desirable Lunatic

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:40 pm
Oh, me and my friend are gonna go to Forks and see if its all real.
But anywho, I used to love Jacob since he was so sweet and understanding in New Moon, but after reading Eclipse, though I feel bad for him, I really think he should let Bella live her life. Sure, he loved her and she loved him back, but that love can't even compare to the bond she and Edward have, and he didn't seem to accept that. He just kept forcing himself on her to manipulate into leaving Edward for him. He should've just let her be happy, and she's obviously happy with Edward and loves him very much. If she didn't, she wouldn't be willing to give up everything, friends, family, everything for him and his family. So, yeah, sorry Jacob lovers, but Ima stick with Edward. I just think she'd be happier with him.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:57 pm
XxFearRegretxX
But anywho, I used to love Jacob since he was so sweet and understanding in New Moon, but after reading Eclipse, though I feel bad for him, I really think he should let Bella live her life. Sure, he loved her and she loved him back, but that love can't even compare to the bond she and Edward have, and he didn't seem to accept that. He just kept forcing himself on her to manipulate into leaving Edward for him. He should've just let her be happy, and she's obviously happy with Edward and loves him very much. If she didn't, she wouldn't be willing to give up everything, friends, family, everything for him and his family. So, yeah, sorry Jacob lovers, but Ima stick with Edward. I just think she'd be happier with him.

i agree totally, i felt bad for him till he tricked her into kissing him, I'd be so pissed beyond belief. If he really loves her then her happiness should be his top priority and look how bad he goes and hurts/upsets her by doing that!? I mean, how selfish!!! sry jake fans but this wolf pissed me off!  

AerynV

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:22 pm
Twilight_Silhouette
XxFearRegretxX

i agree totally, i felt bad for him till he tricked her into kissing him, I'd be so pissed beyond belief. If he really loves her then her happiness should be his top priority and look how bad he goes and hurts/upsets her by doing that!? I mean, how selfish!!! sry jake fans but this wolf pissed me off!

I know, I was telling people the same thing. If someone really loves someone, they should just want them to be happy with or without them. And all the other wolves think that Jacob has a chance to get Bella back! I mean, seriously, he saw how Bella reacted when Edward left and how miserable she was. And he's just gonna let that happen again? And yet, when she had to leave Jacob, it was simply one night of misery. She admitted herself, and I quote: "Edward, I know who I can live without." and of course the infamous line from Cathy "'If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger.'" If that isn't proof to how much she can live without Jacob and how much she can't live without Edward, then I don't know what is.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:55 pm
haha, FORKS IS REAL!! I been there afore ^^ Its... boreing as all get out. and its near the coast. But still, I dont think La Push is real, cus I never heard of it.  

Prairie Rose James

Desirable Lunatic

RainyRose329

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:47 am
Isabella ORiley
haha, FORKS IS REAL!! I been there afore ^^ Its... boreing as all get out. and its near the coast. But still, I dont think La Push is real, cus I never heard of it.

no la push is real. Stephenie has pictures and stuff of like the beaches and stuff there  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:30 pm
Oh seriously? Ima go there too! mrgreen
Oh and another point, I'm not even all that sure that Bella really loves him. I mean, she hadn't really thought about it until he brought it up and usually love is such a strong emotion that it's impossible not to notice. It wasn't until Jacob kept pressuring her so much that she pertty much was forced to believe that she loved him. But if it isn't genuine love?
Just a theory of mine.  

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Prairie Rose James

Desirable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:32 am
Yeah, I just realized I drove through there once before but I didnt realize its name was La Push.

I totally agree, I have been pressured into loveing someone before and it sucks. Because it just doesnt feel right.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:58 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Oh wow, really? I loved Jacob in New Moon but in Eclipse I thought he turned into a real jack a** confused
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

KiraLight

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:38 am
I feel the same. He was a total jerk to her!  
Eclipse

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff