Reply Eclipse
Will Bella be bloodthirsty or not?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Foxykitty123

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:03 pm
When Bella becomes a vampire will she be bloodthirsty or not?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:24 pm
i think it is posable ... couse she would nead to survuve so she would have to be blood thursty other wise thers relly no point unles thers som twist like she can survive witeh out it but only stephney will know razz  

catty_tonks_1503

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:32 pm
All vampires will be bloodthirsty, so its really not a question. In my opinion, the question what will she be willing to kill to sate the bloodlust? Will the animals be enough, or will she kill a family member or friend since its the first person she can find to fill herself up?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:52 am
So... essentially this is a question of whether Emmett or Jasper will win their bet, right?

I'm tempted to yes, she would be willing to kill a human to sate her thirst; however, I don't think Edward will stand around doing nothing, he will do everything in his power to keep her from having to spend eternity with the regret of taking a human life.  

Magical Fangirl Girl

Generous Gawker

7,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:27 pm
Yeah, I agree with what she said. None of them, actually, would let her take a human life. Maybe not just for the regret, but also they wouldn't want her getting used to the taste of human blood and constantly craving that instead of adapting to surviving with animal blood only.  
Eclipse

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games