Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gold?
  GIMME!!!!
View Results

AerynV

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:51 am
i was thinking about the whole werewolf love at first sight thing and well obviously Jacob is gonna find his mate sometime, its the only way i see him being happy..... im a firm "happily ever after for everyone" believer. lol

so yeah i was thinking that it is..... bum bum bum... Angela! Shes like the only nice girl besides Bella and i dunno she is really tall, but jacob is probably taller cuz he is huge! To me they r th eperfect match! i was thinkin that he would see her at Bella's wedding cuz i have a feeling he is gonna want to be there... well anyway he sees her and he's all like "omg i loooooves u gimme!!!" and forgets all about bella and then bella can go love her eddie-poo and be all happy biggrin

do u agree and if not who do u think it is?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:01 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Angela and Jacob? Er..not sure I can see that happening mad d
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

KiraLight

twisted words

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:27 pm
But what will Ben do?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:55 pm
I'm not so sure about the whole Jacob and Angela thing. They just don't seem like they would work out together. Sure, I have NO idea how the whole imprinting thing works, like the whole logic of it, so it's still a possibility, and you're not the first person to tell people about Angela loves Jacob thing, but I don't think it's very likely.  

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Eclipse

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items