Reply Eclipse
I doubt *Spoiler* Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RainyRose329

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:51 am
Do you really think that Bella is going to marry edward? I highly doubt that. She hates the thought of marriage. I don't htink they'll be getting married august 13th. She's gonna do somethin to stop it.

anyone agree?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:29 pm
You know, I think that after Eclipse, Bella has matured a bit in that area. I truly believe that she is going to actually go through with it.  

Magical Fangirl Girl

Generous Gawker

7,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

niecerpiecer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:16 am
I see your point but actually I think she is g2 get married she is even teling Charlie! I mean after she tells her dad I think she would go through it or telling him was for nothn and Alice already started with you know setting up the wedding and Bella has a dress and everything so I think she will go threw it 3nodding I dont know about Jacob though but I highly doubt he will ruin the wedding he already given up but somethn is g2 ruin the wedding I am just not sure what ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I think she is going to go along with it and marry him. But I have this feeling that something is going to interrupt the ceremony, like with her birthday party mad d
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

KiraLight

RainyRose329

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:08 pm
well I have a feeling the volturi are going to have domething to do with ruining it. Plus i think bella is going to be too scared to actually go through with it now that she knows about loving jake. I think might mess her up (and for those of you who think that she doesn't really live jake and that if she does its just started you are wrong and if you don't believe me go to her site and look at the eclispe FAQs there you'll see that they are in love!!!) and she'll freak out or someting.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:13 am
RainyRose329
well I have a feeling the volturi are going to have domething to do with ruining it. Plus i think bella is going to be too scared to actually go through with it now that she knows about loving jake. I think might mess her up (and for those of you who think that she doesn't really live jake and that if she does its just started you are wrong and if you don't believe me go to her site and look at the eclispe FAQs there you'll see that they are in love!!!) and she'll freak out or someting.

I thought the same thing! The volturi part, I mean. I do think she'll go through with it and that the werewolves won't ruin it if they do go, but something will most definitely go wrong and I have this strange uneasy feeling that the Volturi will have something to do with it!  

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

RainyRose329

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:14 am
yeah i think the volutri are going to come like a day before the wedding. and they'll be all like "oh and here we forgot our wedding present. Hand us the girl dammit, you haven't changed her yet MUHAHAHAHA ARO WE GET A SNACK TONIGHT!!!!!" Sorry i got carried away there but yeah  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:43 pm
RainyRose329
yeah i think the volutri are going to come like a day before the wedding. and they'll be all like "oh and here we forgot our wedding present. Hand us the girl dammit, you haven't changed her yet MUHAHAHAHA ARO WE GET A SNACK TONIGHT!!!!!" Sorry i got carried away there but yeah

I can totally see something like that happening. And if they don't come back for her, whether to turn her or kill her, I will be very disappointed.  

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Magical Fangirl Girl

Generous Gawker

7,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:53 pm
RainyRose329

I have no doubts regarding the depth of Bella's love for Jacob, but her love for Edward is much deeper. Thus her choice. She knows that she can't live without Edward. When Edward came back at the end of New Moon, Jake lost his chance. No matter what, Bella will choose Edward over Jacob. I realize she jumped back and forth in Eclipse, but deep within, I believe she already knew her choice. Her choice is Edward, I doubt she'll have any misgivings about marrying him, not anymore, besides, she's promised herself... she will not hurt Edward again. She won't freak out.

As for the Volturi or some outside force messing up the wedding plans, that is more plausible. In fact, I'd love to see it happen. Truly I want to see Bella and Edward, eventually marry and be happy, but to see their first attempt at a wedding thwarted would be quite amusing. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:57 pm
Autruna
RainyRose329

I have no doubts regarding the depth of Bella's love for Jacob, but her love for Edward is much deeper. Thus her choice. She knows that she can't live without Edward. When Edward came back at the end of New Moon, Jake lost his chance. No matter what, Bella will choose Edward over Jacob. I realize she jumped back and forth in Eclipse, but deep within, I believe she already knew her choice. Her choice is Edward, I doubt she'll have any misgivings about marrying him, not anymore, besides, she's promised herself... she will not hurt Edward again. She won't freak out.

As for the Volturi or some outside force messing up the wedding plans, that is more plausible. In fact, I'd love to see it happen. Truly I want to see Bella and Edward, eventually marry and be happy, but to see their first attempt at a wedding thwarted would be quite amusing. XD

Why are people reading my thoughts????? This is exactly what i've been thinking but haven't been able to word properly!!  

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Magical Fangirl Girl

Generous Gawker

7,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:04 pm
I'm a mind reader? Whoo! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:15 pm
Edward as a girl!!! Weird...  

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

RainyRose329

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:06 am
oh wow that was weird... edward... a girl??? yikes?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:10 pm
If Edward was a girl then there'd be no Twilight. Unless she were to love Jasper... but he already loves Alice, so never mind...  

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

RainyRose329

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:43 am
Oh yeah... alice could so take bella human or not! lol  
Eclipse

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff