Welcome to Gaia! ::

Awesome Anime and Manga Guild {Join Now!}

Back to Guilds

This is a place for people to discuss manga and anime, as well as meet people with the same interests! Join Today! 

Tags: Manga, Anime, Friends, Roleplay, Discussion 

Reply Chatterbox
SCHOOL! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Dreadling
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:09 am
Hello Everyone! A heartbreaking story unfolded about two weeks ago that swept the nation with fear, and grief......this event has come to be known as....."The Start of School". As most of you know, the higher the grade gets the more homework you get (at least at my school anyway) and most of us have extra-curricullar activities to tend to after school hours, such as sports, clubs, and i guess jobs if you count them as extra-curricullar activities. Which gives some of us less and less time to post. Me personally, I have sports to tend to and home work as well, and my dad being the (high school principle) Nazi Furher he is wont allow computer time, videogame time, tv time, anything time, on school nights. Leaving me the weekends to post. So now more than ever, to keep this guild going we need more and more members, so I urge all members of this guild to go out and recruit friends (who share the same intrests as us, of course) to help us keep shooting up!

~lord Boxy  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:43 am
That's very true... I may not have extra-curricullar activities... but my dad still doesn't want me sitting at the computer all day long. I still try to get on when I can though, and I'll try to get some more of my friends to tell friends about this guild... but this is a great idea and is true to many I'm sure.  

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100

argintine-chan

1,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:42 pm
*gasp!* i noe! its terrible right? and since 6 out of 8 of my classes r advanced i barely have time to come here!!
waaaaaaaa!!!! crying (yea. im kinda not restricted so heh... mrgreen )
but the shool is crazy. ill give u that.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:02 pm
I have all the advanced classes.(the ones that can be advanced anyways) But i still don't have much trouble...(right now i'm wet from swimming in the river, so i have to kneel at the computer. it's actually easier to type that way... lol)  

katt725
Vice Captain

xX Kaede-chan Xx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:31 am
I know...but thank the high heavens my dad isn't the school principle. I have a lot less computer/video game time, but I cram as much as I can in after school and weekends. (and at night too ninja )  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:54 am
This is good, including myself, a good bit of us are in Ap classes! Oh wel, school still sucks.....  

King Dreadling
Crew

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:57 am
yeah... it does, except for being able to see most of your friends... that somehow reminds me, i still have homework to do... oh well, i'll do it later...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:32 am
lol better get on it, dont want to get behind.  

King Dreadling
Crew

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:45 pm
Yeah... i know i need to... i still haven't done it... i ended up going snorkeling with my dad, and here i am on gaia when i could get started on my homework... stressed I'll get it done soon though, it's not that much.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:30 pm
lol  

King Dreadling
Crew

katt725
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:56 pm
Yeah... again, on gaia, when there's still homework to do... not too much today though... at least i don't think of it as too much compared to yesterdays...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:41 am
♥♥LIEK OMG EVERYBODY PANIC!!!!! rofl ♥♥

-CookiesRain-

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:19 am
lol, If only school didn't have to include school...(as in no lessons and just fun and friends all the time)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:15 pm
i have a heavy work load this semester and i do alot of extracurriculars.....and some other things but i allways find time to get on at some point or another.....  

Angel_Stelmaria101
Crew

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:02 pm
Yeah... my dad's also been putting me through extra scuba diving classes, so i've also had to study and be away on weekends.  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff