Ieirne Weyr Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:17 pm
Founded just before the Second Pass, it is comprised of all of the dragons who hatched from the same clutch as Mith and their riders. It is located on Ieirne Island and is fairly secluded, though there are a few small cotholds and holds that were set up during the Interval after the Ninth Pass.

-------------------------

As of 4 September 2007, we are skipping forward once again. This time it is two Turns. Which means that all male dragons are mature, and they and the green riders might be getting on with training, while the queen riders are trained in the queens' wing. We'll work it out as we go along. Time Skip Two Turns Ahead!

~greenrider_calidar  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:32 pm
Quote:
T'thia walked out to the ledge of her den with a hot cup of klah. Arizath had already stepped to the ledge and was looking at the top of the weyr bowl waiting for the sun to rise.

Can we go swimming today?

T'thia laughed

"We just went last week"

Yes, but I want to go again!

T'thia sighed and sat down, dangeling her legs off the edge of the ledge as she drank her klah.

((Kaiban already posted here, I just moved it from the older thread.))  

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:38 pm
T'gal and Barith spotted them from their own weyr which was on a lower ledge. T'gal waved at the bronzerider and called, "Morning T'thia! You going out for a swim?"

Barith echoed him in their heads. Yes and if you are, may be go too?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:00 pm
T'thia looked up at T'gal who's den was above her and a few caverns to the left. she smiled and waived back making sure not to fall off the ledge

"It seems I have no choice with Riz, he won't get off the subject!"

T'thia's voice was full of a joking laughter and Arizath rummbled in responce to her teasing before touching Barith's mind

"Race you to the lake brother"

with that Arizath spread his wings and dove from the ledge. The blue would probably win since he was smaller and specifically built for speed but it was still fun.

T'thia laughed and stood up shouting after him both mentally and vocally

"Now how am I supposed to get down you oaf!"  

Kaibain

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:31 pm
((T'gal's ledge is lower, not higher.))

T'gal chuckled and vaulted up onto Barith's back. The two dropped off the ledge then came back up for T'thia. "Wanna ride down? Barith doesn't mind."

The blue chuckled. It seems my bronze brother is impatient. Hop on, I will take you both.

T'gal extended his hand for the female rider. "Well?" He smiled over at her.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:26 pm
((oops misread))

T'thia looked at the blue slightly worried that Barith wouldn't be able to hold all the weight but then she remembered that dragons know how much they can hold and when they reach their limit. T'thia put her mug down and grabbed T'gal's hand with a smile

"Let's go, Riz is already in the water"

and it feels so good!

"You impatient rude thing! you could have at least given me a lift!"

T'thia didn't get a responce which told her Riz was ignoring ehr to play in the water  

Kaibain

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:17 pm
T'gal smiled at her and hefted her up onto Barith's back just behind him. "Hold on tight then."

Barith echoed him. Hold on.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:36 pm
T'thia slid her arms around t'gal's waist and held on tight as she peered over his shoulder. she, unlike most riders, loved the thrill of seeing herself plumit to the ground, the rush of air and the sudden upturn telling her she was safe from impact  

Kaibain

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:32 pm
At T'gal's signal, Barith dropped into a dive then abruptly went between and came back out near the lake on the far side of the weyr. The large blue was showing off. T'gal rolled his eyes at his dragon and manuvered Barith into a lazy spiral so they could land. It didn't take long after that until they were safely back on the ground.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:25 am
t'thia held her breath as they went between. when they returned she shook herself trying to shake off the cold of the jump. t'thia opened her eyes and looked down at her hands and realised that with the sudden jump she had tightened her grip on T'gal. with a nervouse chuckle she loosened her grip and watched as they spiraled down to the ground

"Sorry if I held on too hard"

she said as she peered over T'gal's shoulder watching the ground spiral up to them  

Kaibain

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:28 pm
T'gal only shrugged. "It's fine. You can let go now." He gently pryed her off then dismounted with Barith's help. The large blue then extended his forleg to aid T'thia's dismount as well. T'gal was already eye-balling the lake.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:50 pm
T'thia was flattered at Barith's offer of help and she showed her appreciation with a pat on the neck but after learning how to jump on and off a bronze as big as riz dismounting from Barith was a breeze. Swinging her leg over the side she jumped down to the ground and took off running towards the lake stripping ehr clothing off as she went and throwing it aside. when she reached the lake shore she wrestled ehr boots off her feet and dove headfirst into the lake disapearing under the water for a bit. when she came back up she gasped in air and shook her head. her hair spraying water all around her as she looked back to see how far T'gal had come  

Kaibain

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:09 am
The bluerider was down to his pants and nothing else and was facing his dragon and the pair seemed to be talking about something.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:29 am
((T'thia's in the water already, and you didn't give me much to go on with that last post sweatdrop ))  

Kaibain

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:28 pm
((Oops sorry, I was in a hurry. Had a class. sweatdrop Also, I applied to join that thread you sent me.))

T'gal shook his head at Barith and finally just jumped into the water. He let out a startled yelp when his over exubarant blue joined him. "Oof, oy Barith, don't jump in so close to people. You'll drown someone."

The blue warbled at him in apology and began to swim towards where Arizath was. The blue clearly enjoyed the company of the larger bronze.

((Hope that's better. Sorry again.))  
Ierne Weyr

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces