Jake
View Results

laurenthestrange

2,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:20 pm
So, i had an idea what bella's power could be, but i wondered what others ideas were. XD mine is that she could be completely immune to other powers, like, completely, not just like then, or possibly to reflect them back. whaddaya think?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:11 pm
That is what most people happen to believe.

Im not crazy about it because a: its too supervampirey and that annoys me and b: it would almost definitely bring the Voltori into the picture again, and Ive seen enough fanfics with that plot to last me a lifetime.

I dont know what I think, haha.  

Alisox
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:26 pm
I'm fine with that. As long as she's not all powerful and doesn't need blood and is basically "Super Bella". That theory is what really annoys me.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:32 pm
...Eh...personally I think that is her power...if you think about it Alice already had her power along with Edward and Jasper...It just only magnified it slightly...So maybe her will just stay the same and she just goes on with living with Edward till the rest of time..  

Jonathon Winter Night

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:40 pm
The King Of Nightmares
...Eh...personally I think that is her power...if you think about it Alice already had her power along with Edward and Jasper...It just only magnified it slightly...So maybe her will just stay the same and she just goes on with living with Edward till the rest of time..

That's probably what'll end up happening.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:36 pm
XxFearRegretxX
I'm fine with that. As long as she's not all powerful and doesn't need blood and is basically "Super Bella". That theory is what really annoys me.

True that. cool

I hope Stephanie does something really unexpected - I would LOL if Bella's power was to make her super clutzy. XD  

chyuu

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:29 pm
chyuu
XxFearRegretxX

True that. cool

I hope Stephanie does something really unexpected - I would LOL if Bella's power was to make her super clutzy. XD

No matter what, she will never lose her uncoordination. She's cool like that. cool  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:59 pm
chyuu
XxFearRegretxX

True that. cool

rofl oh my god that would be hilarious!  

Tari_Leralonde

RainyRose329

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:36 pm
ehhh... i would think that maybe her power would have something to do with the mind... there's somethin weird about hers so maybe that's what it's got to be... maybe  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:34 am
It'll most likely be something none of us will expect. Something outrageous and such.  

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Eclipse

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items